PDA

View Full Version : why is anybody playing this game?

spuukie
04-26-2017, 07:16 AM
ubisoft made a complete abortion of this game. just like every game they touch. honestly every single person at ubisoft should throw themselves off a ****ing bridge. i wouldn't care if they paid me 200 grand a year, i would not give a second of my worthwhile labor to this abomination of a money grubbing company greedy ****s.

Joseph_2017
04-26-2017, 07:37 AM
ubisoft made a complete abortion of this game. just like every game they touch.

Not entirely true, I loved The Stick of Truth..

kweassa1917
04-26-2017, 07:44 AM
If you're not playing the game, why are you even here?

I find it even funnier with people who say they don't play a game, or hate it, and they've dumped it, but still stay around for months and just endlessly badmouth and gripe and QQ about stuff.

It's like a bad divorced spouse or an ex-girl/boy friend that bears a really petty grudge. Kinda pathetic.

Darkeater.Midir
04-26-2017, 08:13 AM

I find it even funnier with people who say they don't play a game, or hate it, and they've dumped it, but still stay around for months and just endlessly badmouth and gripe and QQ about stuff.

It's like a bad divorced spouse or an ex-girl/boy friend that bears a really petty grudge. Kinda pathetic.

Stop being an autistic man-child sucking Ubisoft as if it were mother's milk.

Nobody in their right mind should be happy with this game. Especially after that ridiculous price tag and how ill-managed this game is. From soft the developer of Dark Souls. FUUUCKING DARK SOULS. Does a WAY better job balancing and patching their game than Ubisoft does and Ubisoft is supposedly a tripple A fookin' title. This is pathetic for their standards. The game doesn't even belong to be live right now. Early beta, late Alpha, TOPS.

This guy clearly spent $$ on this game. I know your mommy and daddy bought this game for you but some of us live in the real world who spend hard earned $$. Am I supposed to like an iPod that breaks every time a song comes on? NO. I'd get my money back. But with Ubishiiiiiiit that's not the case.

Kids like you are ruining video games. No developer cares about the quality of their games because of your ilk. They only care about the sales.

dekot11
04-26-2017, 08:17 AM

Nobody in their right mind should be happy with this game. Especially after that ridiculous price tag and how ill-managed this game is. From soft the developer of Dark Souls. FUUUCKING DARK SOULS. Does a WAY better job balancing and patching their game than Ubisoft does and Ubisoft is supposedly a tripple A fookin' title. This is pathetic for their standards. The game doesn't even belong to be live right now. Early beta, late Alpha, TOPS.

This guy clearly spent $$ on this game. I know your mommy and daddy bought this game for you but some of us live in the real world who spend hard earned $$. Am I supposed to like an iPod that breaks every time a song comes on? NO. I'd get my money back. But with Ubishiiiiiiit that's not the case.

Kids like you are ruining video games. No developer cares about the quality of their games because of your ilk. They only care about the sales.

They don't care about people trashing the game in the forums, you bought the game just like he did, that's enough for ubisoft. And I agree they're one of the worst companies around but this game actually runs well for me personally.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-26-2017, 08:19 AM
ubisoft made a complete abortion of this game. just like every game they touch. honestly every single person at ubisoft should throw themselves off a ****ing bridge. i wouldn't care if they paid me 200 grand a year, i would not give a second of my worthwhile labor to this abomination of a money grubbing company greedy ****s.

This may shock you.

Be sure to be sitting down.

Not everyone dislikes the same things as you. Some people may even LIKE the things you dislike.

Shocking I know. :rolleyes:

tbtsrjc
04-26-2017, 08:21 AM

Because people paid money for a game that wasn't what was promised to us. It's like buying by a car and hardly being able to drive it anywhere because it was made so poorly. And if people didn't express their anger or frustrations then you'd be reading nothing but people praising the game, and why would we, as unsatisfied customers, want others to fall down the same poop shoot? 6 of my real life friends bought and quit this game; that's saying a lot.

With a car you can sell it to someone else, just like a hard copy of a game, but when it's a digital purchase then you're stuck with this crap. Yes, the game is pretty and the concept was great, but how it performs as a AAA game is an embarrassment to any reputable developer. Most of the salt surrounding this game is warranted.

Iuslez_
04-26-2017, 08:28 AM
The game doesn't even belong to be live right now. Early beta, late Alpha, TOPS.
yeah, this is the reason the failed imo. the mechanics of the game are great imo, including the balancing (considering it is the "first of its kind", it is way harder to achieve), but the "Platform" around it is terrible and unfinished.

terrible p2p connections
no ranked ?
no Spectator mode?
no replay?
no group chat? no talk/whisper ingame?
Just look at tournaments, they have to do 2v2s and kill the presentator. They can't even do 4v4 tournaments yet! How is anyone wanting to buy this game supposed to take it seriously?

I started playing competitve games on PC with warcraft3 TFT, in 2003, and it had all those feats. How can you, in 2017 - 14 years later, release a game without those basic tools? I love to play this game because of it's core mechanics, but as a whole it is a complete failure and Ubisoft brought it on themselves by releasing an unfinished product. And, sadly, I seriously doubt they'll be able to bring it back to life, it is probably too late for that.

EDG_Avocado
04-26-2017, 12:03 PM
This game should be worth 5$ top.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-26-2017, 12:06 PM
This game should be worth 5$ top in my OPINION .

Fixed that for you lol

AdveN7XD
04-26-2017, 12:42 PM
Because people paid money for a game that wasn't what was promised to us.

Not defending either side. I'm curious what was promised and was missing...

terrible p2p connections
no ranked ?
no Spectator mode?
no replay?
no group chat? no talk/whisper ingame?
Just look at tournaments, they have to do 2v2s and kill the presentator. They can't even do 4v4 tournaments yet! How is anyone wanting to buy this game supposed to take it seriously?

The connections are pretty bad.. but I think I remember seeing somewhere that they were considering looking into dedicated servers since the game did in fact take off. Also you're complaining about lack of features that are for e-sports and that makes the game less good?

The game obviously has gained a bigger following in the competitive scene but if it hadn't that would have been wasted resources... but regardless of that I don't understand how that makes the game any less good.

I played it like crazy in alpha and beta, and then continued to play it through live. I take breaks when other games come out and each time I come back the game is more balanced and improved so I'm not entirely sure what people's complaints are. If anything I'm in disbelief that Ubi pulled off such a great game.. aside from the connection issues which at least as of now are nonexistent for me.

kweassa1917
04-26-2017, 12:52 PM
Because people paid money for a game that wasn't what was promised to us. It's like buying by a car and hardly being able to drive it anywhere because it was made so poorly.

So what was the promise? It's not exactly the dealer's fault when you buy a car and find out you don't have a license, is it.

And if people didn't express their anger or frustrations then you'd be reading nothing but people praising the game,

Anger without logical basis is usually called "QQ".

and why would we, as unsatisfied customers, want others to fall down the same poop shoot?

Because you aren't taking out the anger against those you say grieved you, and instead throwing a shi*fit at the local mall against everyone else who couldn't care less about what you are, who you are, and why you're acting like a di*k?

6 of my real life friends bought and quit this game; that's saying a lot.

My friends are liking it fine. Is this crapshi* personal anecdote supposed to mean something?

With a car you can sell it to someone else, just like a hard copy of a game, but when it's a digital purchase then you're stuck with this crap. Yes, the game is pretty and the concept was great, but how it performs as a AAA game is an embarrassment to any reputable developer.

Performs fine.

Most of the salt surrounding this game is warranted.

I beg to differ. Some are, others aren't, and then there are the spoiled brats. :rolleyes:

ImTiredOfU
04-26-2017, 01:00 PM
So what was the promise? It's not exactly the dealer's fault when you buy a car and find out you don't have a license, is it.

Anger without logical basis is usually called "QQ".

Because you aren't taking out the anger against those you say grieved you, and instead throwing a shi*fit at the local mall against everyone else who couldn't care less about what you are, who you are, and why you're acting like a di*k?

My friends are liking it fine. Is this crapshi* personal anecdote supposed to mean something?

Performs fine.

I beg to differ. Some are, others aren't, and then there are the spoiled brats. :rolleyes:
Dude you are like that domestic abuse victim that defends the abuse even thou you know it's wrong. You have been sucking Ubisoft **** on every occasion even as they black your eyes. This attitude is why Ubisoft believe they can do these money grabs. The fw prizes should be a clue how much thought they give this game. I just guess it's hard to see when they shot a big load in your eyes.

Joseph_2017
04-26-2017, 01:05 PM
FW Rewards are bonus, they are not obligated to shower you with steel. Remeber those crates are like 500 a pop. Appreciate it and chiiiillll.

DeN6722017
04-26-2017, 02:39 PM
[QUOTE=spuukie;12581801]ubisoft made a complete abortion of this game. just like every game they touch. honestly every single person at ubisoft should throw themselves off a ****ing bridge. i wouldn't care if they paid me 200 grand a year, i would not give a second of my worthwhile labor to this abomination of a money grubbing company greedy ****s.[/QUOTe

id take 200 grand a year

bmason1000
04-26-2017, 02:42 PM
Haha is this dude for real? He's not, right? Its like a fake thread? There's no chance someone actually acts this way. He claims people that like this game are comparable to domestic abuse victims. Just soak that in. This is like...really awful performance art, or something haha

WoodDaGawd
04-26-2017, 02:58 PM
HEY OP! The game is fine. It's people like you that whine, complain and quit that give others a bad experience. You should put the game down and quit if you haven't already. And if you have already, then WHY ARE YOU HERE????

Munktor
04-26-2017, 03:01 PM

Nice petty insults. They really drive home your well thought out points.

xAnaToMx
04-26-2017, 03:04 PM

I agree, It's not a $20 dollar game where you can say ok..I am not happy about it but they did not bleed me on a price.. This game is $60 so they should have never released a game with so many issues..You know Blizzard has a amazing concept how they do things when it comes to releasing games and updates. Basically the reality is we have bought unfinished product...If this is the new thing in the gaming industry we better yell and scream because this seems to me they are making the demands not the customer. And if we let them get away with this they will continue to do what they want and that is getting paid for things that are not close to be finished. Time to put Ubisoft in it's place as a customer.

xAnaToMx
04-26-2017, 03:11 PM
Fixed that for you lol

CoyoteXStarrk, Can please stop forum jump trolling? Like for real you don't have to be on like every single post adding 3 words here and there. If you bored then perhaps it's time for you to get a job...