PDA

View Full Version : why do we pay this trash game?

GreenFIamingo
04-26-2017, 06:59 AM
Seriously. Why? I haven't been able to complete a game with a friend since the beta. I mean... I would like to enjoy this game but ubisoft is bound and determined to make me hate it.

Lumina-US
04-26-2017, 07:35 AM
Seriously. Why? I haven't been able to complete a game with a friend since the beta. I mean... I would like to enjoy this game but ubisoft is bound and determined to make me hate it.Can't really argue with that, since esp. XBOX ONE players can feel and share your pain - we get the most disconnects out of all platforms - so welcome to the club.

The Matchmaking is nonsensical to heaven, several mechanics broken to hell and even the high end gear refuses to be much different, as it's basically the same armors over and over, with just a couple of different spikes, every here and there.

Not to forget the obiviously rigged meta game called faction war, that leaves you just speechless beyond believe, and not in a good way.

So in one word - a terrible overall-package that looks like a school-project designed by average 12y olds, that cause more anger than joy, yet it had so much potential at the start.

The sole reason why i'm still sticking with it, is because of the somewhat unique (yet broken) combat system and the fact that this game, has Knights in it.

But if World of Final Fantasy 2 or even the next Mortal Kombat would be just about to come out, i'd switch any day.

Sums it up... nothing more to say here.