PDA

View Full Version : Umm... where are my trophies?

Black_Star300
04-26-2017, 06:06 AM
Okay..so I'm making a thread. I don't give a ****. Ubisoft, first off I'll tell you I won't report this. Why? Because others have done so and I've seen their replies. It is ********. Also, no I won't watch my language. Fix your game. It has been months. I love you guys as you make the AC franchise, but this game is really pissing me of right now. Great concept. Poor execution. Okay shall I begin?

So, I've longed for the 50 turn war asset "Active Duty" trophy and even after getting tired of playing played at least twice a day against AI to achieve this trophy. I've been a player since launch and I don't have this. It's been well over 50 days so even if I only played once a day, I should have this. I DO NOT. Going on to the next one. Round 5 just ended and guess what? I DO NO HAVE DEPLOY IN 5 ROUNDS "A Reservist" trophy. Even before 5 rounds were up people had this and I don't. Great bugs!

Lastly, season just ended and I don't have my trophy!!! Understandable, as the text says come back next season and its the off-season now, but wait...whats the % say? 0.1% of players have it?! By god! I don't! And before it used to say 0.0%.

Wait here is the kicker!!! Nobody has the platinum as it says 0.0% so you're saying the game is so bugged that people have unlocked some by not even doing the requirements and others have and yet not unlocked it and by all the means necessary NOBODY NOT EVEN 0.1% OF PS users have the plat? I know people like me should be having the PLAT and they don't!!!

So I want a response here. I demand one. I don't want a "go see support" or "We'll look into it" or "we can't give you the trophies" (as I've seen that one). WHAT I REALLY WANT IS FOR YOU TO ACKNOWLEDGE AND FIX THE ISSUE. GIVE ME MY TROPHIES THAT I WORKED FOR AND WHILE YOU'RE AT IT WHY DON'T YOU GIVE THE SEASON REWARDS TO THE WINNERS LIKE YOU PROMISED!!! (not like I won, but still) UPHOLD YOUR ****!!!!

Signed,

A very furious gamer.

Infidel.Castro
04-26-2017, 06:11 AM
Jeez. Calm down.

Lol, just realised what you are upset about. Sort yourself out, really not worth getting your knickers in a twist about.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-26-2017, 06:13 AM
Rewards are missing as well for some people.

Something went wrong somewhere. Give them time to fix it.

Black_Star300
04-26-2017, 06:13 AM
Jeez. Calm down.

Nah, I won't calm down. I didn't care before as I hoped with the season ending. The game MIGHT and it was a big might "fix" itself, but no. Go tell the people wanting their season rewards to calm down. I fulfilled requirements. I deserve the stuff I earned. Wouldn't you be mad if you worked for an employer and they didn't pay you? I bet you would. Granted this isn't as important as a job or money it still falls in the same line. I did something for X reward and haven't got it.

Black_Star300
04-26-2017, 06:16 AM
Rewards are missing as well for some people.

Something went wrong somewhere. Give them time to fix it.

Ah!! hey coyote. Yea, I'm seeing that and that shouldn't be happening. They should have had this sorted out. This war lasted nearly 3 months. They had time to make sure the rewards and stuff were fixed and honestly the game itself should have been sorted out in that time.

Infidel.Castro
04-26-2017, 06:16 AM
You are getting pissey over an achievement...

Just be patient FFS

Black_Star300
04-26-2017, 06:19 AM
You are getting pissey over an achievement...

Just be patient FFS

Actually no. I'm getting "pissey" over the game bugs. This goes right into the fact that this game wasn't meant to be released at the time they released it and it shows months later. Feels like an Early Access title.

Infidel.Castro
04-26-2017, 06:22 AM
Well your OP and title is pretty much all about some stupid achievement. Anyway, I'll leave you be and let you calm down.

CWILLHACKYOU
04-26-2017, 11:38 AM
And you think ubisoft cares about these trophies? They want to sell the games maybe they are doing it for honor 2 or else a new AC, but fix that problem they will not and never will. For example I have a problem with the active duty trophy and reservist, and I have undoubtedly completed the requirements to unlock them. The crew that I played for over 500hrs can not platinum due to a bug in the trophy "stay out trouble" ubisoft does nothing and their support only serves to say that they can not solve their problem is always the same excuse no I know why it has support if the only thing they do for the users is nothing. Give it up guys if they think you've seen any fixes in that they can wait until 3017 who knows.

And they know the worst part of contacting the support they do not admit that their game is problematic they prefer to say that it must be some problem at SONY. As if sony were responsible for game statistics that are hosted on Ubisoft's troublesome servers. If they do not believe it, contact support and see what they are going to say, 1000 less things to solve your simple problem.

sorry for bad english.