PDA

View Full Version : What would happen if everybody switched to the same faction next season?

pancakerz
04-26-2017, 05:56 AM
I mean, we'd definitely win, which means that everybody would get all of the crates and ornaments and such.
I doubt it would ever happen, I'm just curious about the hypothetical situation I guess.

Infidel.Castro
04-26-2017, 05:59 AM
Well at least I wouldn't have to stay awake to 5am :P

NiteShadeCG
04-26-2017, 06:00 AM
I have a hard time seeing that happen because not every single player come to the official forum and even so not everyone cares about winning the faction war , they just play one whatever side there friends are on or personal taste is.

FoteMeista
04-26-2017, 06:53 AM
I've been a Viking since beta, even after seeing the knights win the beta faction war. I like them best out of all. And will continue to ride the Viking ship even as it sinks if it does.

pancakerz
04-26-2017, 07:16 AM
Logically you would think that everyone would want the reward so they'd all be 1 faction...

exactly. Logic vs Emotion is always interesting.

Randy_Kamikaze
04-26-2017, 08:53 AM
The fronts are way too hard for that. Meme Guys will always play Knights just so they can shout Deus Vult, Weebs will always play Samurai and the honorless, spineless who want to win every fight as cheap as possible will always play Vikings.

In theory, everyone joining the same faction would be the smartest decision for everyone(though i'm not sure that the way the Faction War works right now(essentially, rotating lead each turn untill round ends, the one who wins the dice roll most wins the faction war, that Ubi wouldn't find a way to keep it rotating even with everyone on one team), but just deciding which Faction for everyone to join would be impossible. I could never sink as low as to join the Vikings, none of the Memelords would ever stop beeing a Knight and while the Samurai seem the most normal so far, that alone won't be enough.