PDA

View Full Version : Season 1 / Round 5 RESULTS: CONGRATULATIONS VIKINGS!!!

Sykoink
04-26-2017, 05:18 AM
WE DID IT!

I'm burned out now, i'm in the EU, i've played till morning LOL.. time to sleep.

Congratulations fellow Vikings! And also respect for the Samurai and Knights for the big effort! It was a close one. Let Season 2 begin!

http://i66.tinypic.com/28kpzk8.jpg

Season 1 Viking Faction all rewards:

5 Scavenger crates

Ornaments

Warden - Hippogriph
Conquerer - Sunface
Peacekeeper - Sapphire
Lawbringer - Three Warriors
Kensei - Double Blades
Berserker - Boar's Head
Shugoki - 10-Armed Monk
Orochi - Sun Fan
Nobushi - Tree Leaves
Raider - Horn Visor
Warlord - Twisted Serpents
Valkyrie - Horned Skull

Unique golden emblem outline

bmason1000
04-26-2017, 05:19 AM
Woo!

TheNinefingers
04-26-2017, 05:20 AM
Oh hell yeah! definitely time for bed now though lol

G0dzBlaze
Woot , 1 unique ornaments for every characters make it worth!! GG Vikings !

Zoakadin
What did Vikings get for first? I was samurai, got 4 crates and an emblem outline.

CoyoteXStarrk
AWWWWWW YISS VIKINGS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p83F7NU6mI

NiteShadeCG
Sooo it now says "Off-Season" can i switch my faction now without penalty?

teksuo1
poor knights. gave it their all even if it was meaningless ; and still lost the round ... FeelsBadMan

pancakerz
04-26-2017, 05:21 AM
>100 attempted defenses
>127 attempted attacks

My goodness, I think you single handedly won this for your faction

Robrym
04-26-2017, 05:24 AM

I want to know this too!

Sykoink
04-26-2017, 05:28 AM
What did Vikings get for first? I was samurai, got 4 crates and an emblem outline.

The Viking faction got:

5 Scavenger crates

Ornaments
Warden - Hippogriph
Conquerer - Sunface
Peacekeeper - Sapphire
Kensei - Double Blades
Berserker - Boar's Head
Shugoki - 10-Armed Monk
Orochi - Sun Fan
Nobushi - Tree Leaves
Raider - Horn Visor
Valkyrie - Horned Skull

Deadshot.
04-26-2017, 05:30 AM
How long is off-season?
When does season two start?

G0dzBlaze
04-26-2017, 05:31 AM

Unique ornaments for every characters , 5 crates , emblem outline

teksuo1
04-26-2017, 05:33 AM
zero steel?! nice i don't even get to feel bad for switching faction mid season :cool:

pancakerz
04-26-2017, 05:33 AM

I want to know this too!

I wonder if you can get the rewards from the other factions if you switch now. I recall somebody doing that after one of the earlier rounds, but it may have been an isolated glitch.

Anevian-
04-26-2017, 05:34 AM
>100 attempted defenses
>127 attempted attacks

My goodness, I think you single handedly won this for your faction

Can't tell if you're being serious or sarcastic :P

Robrym
04-26-2017, 05:34 AM
The Viking faction got:

5 Scavenger crates

Ornaments
Warden - Hippogriph
Conquerer - Sunface
Peacekeeper - Sapphire
Kensei - Double Blades
Berserker - Boar's Head
Shugoki - 10-Armed Monk
Orochi - Sun Fan
Nobushi - Tree Leaves
Raider - Horn Visor
Valkyrie - Horned Skull

Can you upload the pictures for those Ornaments? I cant find them in the ornaments (I am not a viking)

Sykoink
04-26-2017, 05:36 AM
I have to say, the ornaments are looking REALLY good! Awesome work Ubisoft :)

BepycVerus
04-26-2017, 05:36 AM
Yes! Good job Vikings! We showed them the fury of the Norseman!

pancakerz
04-26-2017, 05:39 AM
Can't tell if you're being serious or sarcastic :P

wait those numbers are probably from the whole round, eh? I dunno brain fart I guess. I didn't actually look at my numbers, should have screenshotted it when I had the chance. :nonchalance:

Sykoink
04-26-2017, 05:41 AM
Can you upload the pictures for those Ornaments? I cant find them in the ornaments (I am not a viking)

Ok i just made quick photo's before i head off the bed. I'll transfer and upload them now.

NiteShadeCG
04-26-2017, 05:41 AM
I wonder if you can get the rewards from the other factions if you switch now. I recall somebody doing that after one of the earlier rounds, but it may have been an isolated glitch.

I just switched and everything seems ok , i mean my crates and banner outline are still there so im assuming no penalty. I does say off season and that is before the first round of second season.

TheMalakith
04-26-2017, 05:42 AM
http://m.imgur.com/a/Vp28X

Pictures of every ornament the Vikings won. Enjoy.

Sykoink
04-26-2017, 05:43 AM

Oh there we go! Thanks :)

CoyoteXStarrk
04-26-2017, 05:44 AM
Something has gone wrong somewhere.

Not everyone got their rewards. Been a Viking since Closed Beta and I only got 3 crates.

Thats it.

No outline.

No ornaments.

Just 3 crates.

Robrym
04-26-2017, 05:44 AM
http://m.imgur.com/a/vp28x

pictures of every ornament the vikings won. Enjoy.

thanks!!

Helnekromancer
04-26-2017, 05:46 AM

Thanks, now I know what my Nobushi could have gotten. :D

pancakerz
04-26-2017, 05:46 AM

well, as a samurai player, at least I didn't miss much because those are kind of tacky lol. Dat PK tiara thing is rad af though.

Tundra 793
04-26-2017, 05:49 AM
Something has gone wrong somewhere.

Not everyone got their rewards. Been a Viking since Closed Beta and I only got 3 crates.

Thats it.

No outline.

No ornaments.

Just 3 crates.

Patience dude. Thanks for bringing it up to begin with, Ubisoft always needs to know when stuff like this happens, but take a deep breath, you'll all get your stuff, no need to panic. It's probably a busy night for the developers, what with the first season wrapping up and all.

TheMalakith
04-26-2017, 05:50 AM
Oh there we go! Thanks :)

No problem mate, hope i saved you some work :)

Sykoink
04-26-2017, 05:51 AM
Just to add on to those pictures, this is how the Lawbringers ornament looks from the side

http://i68.tinypic.com/2m6skjt.jpg

Lorgurdar
04-26-2017, 05:52 AM
i wish i could see my season stats again forgot to screen shot it. Now i am sad :(

Lumina-US
04-26-2017, 06:03 AM
I wonder if you can get the rewards from the other factions if you switch now. I recall somebody doing that after one of the earlier rounds, but it may have been an isolated glitch.Nope, just tried, game said you're going to forfait the rewards for the actual round and that's it.

Feels a bit like a Bedwetter-party to be honest, the system really needs a change.

Dizzy4213
04-26-2017, 06:17 AM
Meh, expected nothing less. The Vikings have the largest playerbase after all. They were more often than not, always in the lead.

Does anyone even care about the Faction War at this point? I think most of us stopped caring ages ago, especially the Knights.

Congrats to the Vikings. Too bad the rewards are crap so it's not like anyone is missing out on anything good. Not a fan of any of the new ornaments.

zyrver
04-26-2017, 07:08 AM
Meh, expected nothing less. The Vikings have the largest playerbase after all. They were more often than not, always in the lead.

Does anyone even care about the Faction War at this point? I think most of us stopped caring ages ago, especially the Knights.

Congrats to the Vikings. Too bad the rewards are crap so it's not like anyone is missing out on anything good. Not a fan of any of the new ornaments.

I can say the same, tired of more tiaras for PK, Horns for Valk, ect. But I can say I tried my best in the faction war to no avail thoughout ALL of the rounds. It's almost like there wasn't any importance in my own contributions. *Blank stare* Hell, I'm still going to use my basic *** emblem boarder overr the blaring *participation" one given out as I feel the color is god awful.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/799796405599178402/90592922018E4DADFBE3C7D04E87943BBE1B77ED/

Draghmar
04-26-2017, 08:17 AM
Grats to Vikings and to Knights who fought to the last minute.

Thanks for the pics of ornaments. At least I know that I didn't miss anything special by being Samurai because I'd get 'very warrior-like' leafs for my Nobushi (yay). ;)

Specialkha
04-26-2017, 08:33 AM
OMG those ornaments are ugly, even uglier than those you can buy for steel. I can now stop play For Honor and wait for patch that will fix the game.

Scotti_Chill
04-26-2017, 08:35 AM
Yes you can. That's one reason why there's an off-season

Randy_Kamikaze
04-26-2017, 09:08 AM
Congartz for Vikings having their turn when the roulette stopped. It's not like Faction War currently really reflects the strength of a faction. With the enourmous boosts the loosing faction gets, and the laughably short turn time that make most people only be able to take part in maybe 10% of the turns at all, winning rounds and thus a season is purely luck right now. No amount of strategy, or skill can help you when the faction war ends at 3 AM with a 80% Boost to Assets for your rivals when you log off because they are loosing so hard that in the next turn they can conquer half the map with their free double points.

Right now, Faction War is just playing roulette. As soon as it's about smart planning we can talk again.

DrinkinMehStella
04-26-2017, 09:24 AM
an ornament lmao

RealJayDee1984
04-26-2017, 09:35 AM
Congratulations to the Vikings! Guess I should have followed my heart and changed factions during Round 1, when I started to realize that my main hero would be a Viking, and my personal contributions in the Faction War weren't really doing much. But it's how it is.

Did we see the untimely end of the Knights faction today, though? I could imagine many people leaving, after a whole Season dictated by ineffectiveness and bad luck. I know I likely will.

Herbstlicht
04-26-2017, 09:51 AM
Hey Vikings, gratulations :-)
Hm, i needa say, i somehow like this outcome. I mean, it tells us a few things.
First: People all over the world play all factions. And this is a simple fact, maybe with different playerbases in different regions, but believe me, even the Japanese play for the Vikings.
It also was close - i mean who was "sure" of this outcome? And close battles, even if you loose in the end, are more enjoyable then boring ones. At least this goes for gaming stuff ;) - not real world battles.

So all in all, for me, a nice first season. Ah my, i was Samurai, but i will stay. Needn't jump the train now. So: see you soon in Season 2 ^^