PDA

View Full Version : Bring customization to Quick Messages

RayNoGG
04-26-2017, 01:33 AM
Especially on consoles and I believe many people feel the same way that those "quick messages" are pretty much meaningless and fail to deliver the players' emotions at that very moment. I belive by making the quick mesaages customizable will help to establish better communication between players.

For example, "Wow" is just such an overused understatement that we are all too familiar with. When it could've been a neat "Fuxk off", "Mind your own god damn business", or "Stay away, I want a legit 1 on 1." Because seriously, being only able to spam "wows" sucks.

I've had this thought for a very long time but I'm quite surprised that no one has brought it up before.

:cool:

Kaotic_CipherTV
04-26-2017, 01:43 AM
I agree that we should have some sort of customize option. If you want to keep safe words I would suggest looking at Dragon Ball Xenoverses quick chat. Its a list of phrases and words that you can use. This allows us to go in and change our "Wow" or "I got this" to a "no" and "1v1" or something.

UbiJurassic
04-26-2017, 01:50 AM
We appreciate the suggestion RayNoGG! Quite a few players have asked for more options regarding Quick Chat and that's certainly something we can look into. I'll make a note of your suggestion. :)

CandleInTheDark
04-26-2017, 01:59 AM
Monster hunter on the 3ds does it for hunters, you need a good amount of teamwork in some situations like putting monsters to sleep or trapping them and there are some things newbies don't know like attacking the monster when someone has it mounted is a bad idea, all this with between four of you you get only two respawns before game over, so they give you a number of slots with pre-done messages that you are able to change.