PDA

View Full Version : Season ends in 6 hours come on knights!

GladiatorHood
04-25-2017, 11:19 PM
We are currently getting +5 territories so if we keep it like this we might even win this round les go kiddos!

Liv3rp00l
04-25-2017, 11:24 PM
I'm with Samurai and I have to say, it'd be pretty interesting to see the Knights take it, then we could see who between Vikings and Samurai has the most active/ most numerous player base; as the victor of the season would then go on assets distributed.

So all in all, if Samurai don't manage to snatch it outright, then a Knight victory would be very interesting.

GladiatorHood
04-25-2017, 11:26 PM
I'm with Samurai and I have to say, it'd be pretty interesting to see the Knights take it, then we could see who between Vikings and Samurai has the most active/ most numerous player base; as the victor of the season would then go on assets distributed.

So all in all, if Samurai don't manage to snatch it outright, then a Knight victory would be very interesting.

Exactly, and i'm going to switch factuons after this season since the knights are just garbage in heroes and rounds. My main is kensei so i'm switching to samurai.

Hillbill79
04-25-2017, 11:29 PM
You know...

Based on the time, and the time this round ends... the knights might actually do it.

Liv3rp00l
04-25-2017, 11:30 PM
Exactly, and i'm going to switch factuons after this season since the knights are just garbage in heroes and rounds. My main is kensei so i'm switching to samurai.

That's pretty interesting dude because I'm also switching factions after this (regardless of the outcome) to Viking. Not because they seem to have more players or anything, since Samurai have held their own... But rather, I enjoy ALL of the Viking classes to play. Like literally all of them are hella fun for me. So it makes sense to switch.

But while we're on the topic, I predict an awful lot of people will be switching come the end of the faction war, for different reasons, of course. The majority will probably switch to be a part of what they consider to be the 'dominant' team, you know, the victor of this season... While others (like myself) will switch because when we picked our faction upon loading up the game, we hadn't played most of the other classes yet and so were unable to properly form an opinion on the matter.

Karma_Ghost
04-25-2017, 11:44 PM
Viking here. I'd actually like to see the knights win as well. I just want to know what happens.

Illyrian_King
04-26-2017, 12:26 AM
Seems like knights did it this round ^^

RoosterIlluzion
04-26-2017, 12:26 AM
That's pretty interesting dude because I'm also switching factions after this (regardless of the outcome) to Viking. Not because they seem to have more players or anything, since Samurai have held their own... But rather, I enjoy ALL of the Viking classes to play. Like literally all of them are hella fun for me. So it makes sense to switch.

But while we're on the topic, I predict an awful lot of people will be switching come the end of the faction war, for different reasons, of course. The majority will probably switch to be a part of what they consider to be the 'dominant' team, you know, the victor of this season... While others (like myself) will switch because when we picked our faction upon loading up the game, we hadn't played most of the other classes yet and so were unable to properly form an opinion on the matter.

Switching to the most winning faction spy Da lime you. You can stay with any faction and still play whatever faction heroes you want, but for those that switch over regardless, are only doing it for the loot the winners get.

RoosterIlluzion
04-26-2017, 12:29 AM
Edit: spell check error. That's supposed to say, switching to the most winning faction sounds like what you're doing.

UbiJurassic
04-26-2017, 01:11 AM
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Fellow Knights, take my energy!!! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

xLeapingLizardx
04-26-2017, 02:14 AM

*Intensely absorbs the flowing energy*
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Sykoink
04-26-2017, 02:47 AM
Quote Originally Posted by UbiJurassic View Post

*Intensely absorbs the flowing energy*
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Haha this actually made me laugh during my fight in a dominion match while glancing over at my phone.

I'm fighting for the Viking faction and i'm giving all i can until the last minute but i would not be mad if the round went to the Knights.

UbiJurassic
04-26-2017, 03:03 AM
Haha this actually made me laugh during my fight in a dominion match while glancing over at my phone.

I'm fighting for the Viking faction and i'm giving all i can until the last minute but i would not be mad if the round went to the Knights.

Give them a good fight! Both Knights and Samurai alike!

Eru__ILuvatar__
04-26-2017, 03:23 AM
The vikings have 36.5% war assets the best score in all rounds so far and the knights win with 30% ,, Why ?? pls Ubisoft answer this 1st vikings 2nd samurai 3rd knights in %war assets ,, How is possible to be 1st knights and 3rd Vikings ... I will quit game after that ,, first the game crashes and now the unfair war .. Well done Uni

Eru__ILuvatar__
04-26-2017, 03:33 AM
Pls answer in my post

The vikings have 36.5% war assets the best score in all rounds so far and the knights win with 30% ,, Why ?? pls Ubisoft answer this 1st vikings 2nd samurai 3rd knights in %war assets ,, How is possible to be 1st knights and 3rd Vikings ... I will quit game after that ,, first the game crashes and now the unfair war .. Well done Uni

The_B0G_
04-26-2017, 03:35 AM

My guess is a lot of assets were wasted trying to take back zones that had a huge boost, or a lot were used fighting samurai, as it will be between Samurai and Vikings on who won the war, the Knights got one round out of 5... give it a rest.

Eru__ILuvatar__
04-26-2017, 03:40 AM
that round win the season ,, cause of uni only last round matters ,, so we don't get rewards ,,, and my point is that is not possible ,, knights have a 10% difference with samurai and vikings and still win in both with over 60% this is crazy ,, no matter how much was assets got wasted the numbers is still crazy ,, Maths are wrong ?

Eru__ILuvatar__
04-26-2017, 03:43 AM
i mean that ,, ok they need win but... they deserve win with 10% less win/ratio war assets ? ,,, look all the rounds history ,, in all rounds the more war assets win,,,
i don't care that samurai won 2 , 3 round they deserve it they had more population and war assets /ratio ,, but now ,, this is ridiculous :mad::mad::mad:

DiegoHistory
04-26-2017, 03:51 AM
Salutations Warriors,

I'm a Kensei from the Samurai Faction. It's been pretty intense the last few hours; coming just to thank everybody in this incredible organization and synchronization we've all showed up tonight.

Best wishes to you all Warriors,

See you at War

STVRSEED
04-26-2017, 03:53 AM
i mean that ,, ok they need win but... they deserve win with 10% less win/ratio war assets ? ,,, look all the rounds history ,, in all rounds the more war assets win,,,
i don't care that samurai won 2 , 3 round they deserve it they had more population and war assets /ratio ,, but now ,, this is ridiculous :mad::mad::mad:

Relax bro, its just a game...

i cant help but imagine this while reading ur posts:
https://www.likefigures.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/c/a/calimerisme.jpg

Eru__ILuvatar__
04-26-2017, 04:06 AM
I only ask for a dev or someone in uni to explain the war to people that paid for this bug game,, the game doesn't work look all the forums everyone have errors crashes disconects and problems ,, mad ppl everywhere that spend money for game that doesn't work ,, i get error at half games ,, the war is the only reason that i am still here tonight ,,if this is broken too ,, then :(:(:confused::confused: what,, ppl still pay 100$ for gold edition and the game don't start just look the forum,,, ,,i just hope for a fair working War.......

And 1 Ubisoft answer

CoyoteXStarrk
04-26-2017, 04:14 AM
I only ask for a dev or someone in uni to explain the war to people that paid for this bug game,, the game doesn't work look all the forums everyone have errors crashes disconects and problems ,, mad ppl everywhere that spend money for game that doesn't work ,, i get error at half games ,, the war is the only reason that i am still here tonight ,,if this is broken too ,, then :(:(:confused::confused: what,, ppl still pay 100$ for gold edition and the game don't start just look the forum,,, ,,i just hope for a fair working War.......

And 1 Ubisoft answer

Dude you need to chill out.

Its just a game.

The Devs will most likely announce the winner between Samurai and Vikings sometime tomorrow or on Thursday. The same goes for the rewards most likely.

NiteShadeCG
04-26-2017, 04:38 AM
33 minutes let's goooo !!!