PDA

View Full Version : Duel mode

Specialkha
04-25-2017, 07:36 PM
Why is it still no fixed? Why do you put duel order or contract while we still can't complete them vs AI?

FootlessRhino
04-25-2017, 08:02 PM
Why is it still no fixed? Why do you put duel order or contract while we still can't complete them vs AI?

why would you want to play bots though. 1v1 orders are usually quite easy to complete when playing against players.

Specialkha
04-25-2017, 08:21 PM
Because I am bored to play against cheese and defensive meta players.

FootlessRhino
04-25-2017, 08:39 PM
Because I am bored to play against cheese and defensive meta players.

well, that's part of the game, might as well learn to play against it. I usually prefer to play 1v1 when not doing orders, so it pretty much completes itself for me. but I wouldn't mind AI option, although wouldn't use it myself.

Specialkha
04-25-2017, 08:51 PM
Well, cheese and def meta are not that part of the game, since ubi stated they are working on a fix about def meta, and cheese (vortex, oni charge, etc...) are being nerf.

FootlessRhino
04-25-2017, 09:04 PM
Well, cheese and def meta are not that part of the game, since ubi stated they are working on a fix about def meta, and cheese (vortex, oni charge, etc...) are being nerf.

well, defense meta will not be touched until S2 so it will be a month at least. after this patch defense meta will get even stronger. and I rarely encounter players who abuse cheese that much. sure, I get shoulder spammed by Warden from time to time, but I learned to deal with it. and the amount of Shugokis I've met in 1v1 I could count on one hand. all in all I find 1v1 the most enjoyable in this game.