PDA

View Full Version : Shugoki - Charge of the Oni after patch 1.06!!!

Shantak_
04-25-2017, 07:23 PM
Charge of the Oni no longer knocks down on contact??? So what that means? Can he just run arround or what?

e.Key
04-25-2017, 07:24 PM
Only pushes you back, not down.

Shantak_
04-25-2017, 07:27 PM
Great... thats annoying -.-

buhahh125
04-25-2017, 07:38 PM
I am not a Shoguki main but to be honest that is the dumbest nerf ever. If a man that size charges me sumo style I am sure I may fall down....LOL :D I think they should have left it at that but with a cool down of when it would proc again. If I get thrown off a small bridge because he ran past me well that makes sense to me....I hate it changed because people cried too much about it. But then again it also could have been changed differently as I mentioned. Just my thoughts.

Dizzy4213
04-25-2017, 07:38 PM
It's basically useless now. Ubisoft nerfed it into the ground rather than fixing the actual problem, which was the 50/50 aspect of it. Should have just not allowed heroes to GB whilst sprinting instead.

Blasto95
04-25-2017, 07:41 PM
He can still knock people off ledges, but can no longer knock people down, cancel, and get a free heavy attack.

Charge of the Oni needed a nerf or rework without a doubt. No question about it. But they essentially just removed the move from Shug's skill set except in very very situational moments. 99% of those being 4v4s.

Its a big nerf to Shugoki,. He deserves to be nerfed and his play style needed to change, this may be to much for him though.

Chucky_Jones
04-25-2017, 08:35 PM
He should have had it be activated by gb while sprinting just as the other charge attacks from out of guard mode are. Then he couldn't gb while running. Gb while running should stay for the classes that don't have a running charge.

Dizzy4213
04-25-2017, 08:51 PM
He should have had it be activated by gb while sprinting just as the other charge attacks from out of guard mode are. Then he couldn't gb while running. Gb while running should stay for the classes that don't have a running charge.

That change is perfect. Can't believe I never thought of it. Too bad it's too late now.

Ubisoft may as well remove it from the game. Bet they won't update his tutorial video either.

Shantak_
04-29-2017, 12:16 PM
LOL just played Shugoki... they broke it totally... now is this **** worthles... on the beginning it does nothing... not even push back. WTF UBI?!?! how i can play dominion if u do **** like this???

Shantak_
04-29-2017, 12:19 PM
Make dome damn spec. rules for 1v1, 2v2, 4v4... so thats doest activete.. that no noobs are crying... and keep it on dominion and skirmish!!!

lollob93
04-29-2017, 12:23 PM
i think that this nerf was needed, but they should give back to the Shugoki the ability to feint his heavy attack even once it's unblockable, otherwise he won't be able to open up turtles

Shantak_
04-29-2017, 12:39 PM
i don't think it was needed... he has not enough other moves... and some times this was the only way... and i dont play 1v1. i just want this back for dominion and skirmish