PDA

View Full Version : So tierd of random groups.

Magic_Sponge
04-25-2017, 06:54 PM
Before I start I am no uber Pvp stat concerned monster.
I think what the UBI guys have done making the differential between losing and winning a match good,,,,,,in some ways.
What is grinding my gears is the fact I cannot choose who I want to team up with.
If you don't want to play to win please do not enter.

I'm getting so sick of being grouped...not with under-geared folk...but folk that have no idea how to play as a team in order to win.

PLS PLS PLS give us the function to group with like minded competent players.

Hack and slash fest will get boring real quick for old and new.

Random teams is not the way to progress IMO.

Karma_Ghost
04-25-2017, 06:58 PM
There's already a party/group function in the social tab. I don't know of any modern multiplayer game that doesn't have one.

pure_energist
04-25-2017, 07:17 PM
Before I start I am no uber Pvp stat concerned monster.
I think what the UBI guys have done making the differential between losing and winning a match good,,,,,,in some ways.
What is grinding my gears is the fact I cannot choose who I want to team up with.
If you don't want to play to win please do not enter.

I'm getting so sick of being grouped...not with under-geared folk...but folk that have no idea how to play as a team in order to win.

PLS PLS PLS give us the function to group with like minded competent players.

Hack and slash fest will get boring real quick for old and new.

Random teams is not the way to progress IMO.

With the update 1.06 UBI will now allow players to join in a game at the end of the session where you may have gaps from people leaving.. So this basically means Even if you don't have any friends to create groups with, if you find a few random players you enjoy teaming with and they decide you're worth playing with you can now wait in the lobby together as the game attempts to find new players.. Previously it would kick everyone to the menu once the player count dropped below the threshold to start a new match.. You wish for better matchmaking based on skill level I think will remain just wishful thinking; at least until ranked starts.

Hillbill79
04-25-2017, 07:41 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1509-Looking-for-Groups

There is a section of the forum that might be right down your street.

Magic_Sponge
04-26-2017, 10:01 AM
Thanks for the link Hillbill:D