PDA

View Full Version : 14 hours left. Vikings in front..

AgentCelt
04-25-2017, 03:59 PM
Samurai steal confirmed. I can't see any way of us holding a majority for another 2 turns.

Hillbill79
04-25-2017, 05:47 PM
the final round does favour their timezone. Us knights will do out best for you.... cant have the weebs winning. :)

Lyskir
04-25-2017, 05:54 PM
yeah samurai get boost bäm season win....
I hoped that the knights would win the round so ist 50/50 win chance for vikings cuz war assets

buhahh125
04-25-2017, 06:10 PM
Let go Samurai Lets Go...BOOM BOOM! ^_^

DrExtrem
04-25-2017, 06:11 PM
yeah samurai get boost bäm season win....
I hoped that the knights would win the round so ist 50/50 win chance for vikings cuz war assets

Nope. No win for knights. We were really good and stable over the last round - off course we would lose.

Plus its Tuesday ...

jshears18
04-25-2017, 06:13 PM
https://youtu.be/0ZtY4aEMwps?t=1m

VIKINGS DEPLOY THOSE WAR ASSETS!

ShadowFetus
04-25-2017, 06:22 PM
Let go Samurai Lets Go...BOOM BOOM! ^_^

I will see you on the battlefield, my brother!

TwinStiletto
04-25-2017, 06:27 PM
come on knights! We need to get out there and win a round!

buhahh125
04-25-2017, 06:35 PM
I will see you on the battlefield, my brother!

PSNID: Buhahh Lets DO ITTTT! ;)

pure_energist
04-25-2017, 06:59 PM
So If The Samurai do lose will they be honorable and commit Harakiri as custom demands for such a failure?

SK-LorD4rk
04-25-2017, 07:57 PM
So If The Samurai do lose will they be honorable and commit Harakiri as custom demands for such a failure?

Yes. We shall commit mass seppuku if we fail our ancestors in this season, then have our soul cleanse and be reborn - stronger - to destroy all invaders in season 2. OSS

Hillbill79
04-25-2017, 07:59 PM
If this round stays like it is.... Samurai are buggered.

HarambeVendetta
04-25-2017, 07:59 PM
The samurai literally cheesed all their wins, by reciving the huge boost, at the last turns.

The whole faction war is a mess and a joke at best. Just delete that useless crap and give us ranked mode arleady, you know Ubi, something useful and working?

It might even bring back old players who stoped playing.

buhahh125
04-25-2017, 08:10 PM
Yes.....I am sure Only Samurai had the boost assist with the win. I am sure no other faction used the boost AT ALL....LAWL :confused:

HarambeVendetta
04-25-2017, 08:23 PM
It doesn't matter if they had it or not. The point is, the samurai had it in the end twice, well now three times in a row, thus cheesing the whole faction war.
Why are you denying the facts? Better yet why are you "defneding the HONORU" of your faction?
The faction war SUCKS.

Instead of that, we should expect new maps, leaderboards, finally the first new classes, not some ****ty new cycle, with 14 days of pointless fighting, where only the last boosted round counts.
We need improvements , not a half assed meta game.

ShadowFetus
04-25-2017, 08:48 PM
It doesn't matter if they had it or not. The point is, the samurai had it in the end twice, well now three times in a row, thus cheesing the whole faction war.
Why are you denying the facts? Better yet why are you "defneding the HONORU" of your faction?
The faction war SUCKS.

Instead of that, we should expect new maps, leaderboards, finally the first new classes, not some ****ty new cycle, with 14 days of pointless fighting, where only the last boosted round counts.
We need improvements , not a half assed meta game.

He didn't deny anything, calm down there buddy. We get it, you're salty at the Faction Wars.

He stated others have used it to win, which is true.

buhahh125
04-25-2017, 08:55 PM
He didn't deny anything, calm down there buddy. We get it, you're salty at the Faction Wars.

He stated others have used it to win, which is true.

Glad some people know how to read :)

xAnaToMx
04-25-2017, 09:25 PM
Well i am not sure if this season is over but it's ridiculous. While today Asians could sit and play half of us were at work...Frenchies on Ubi forgot to realized majority of players base playing knights and vikings would be us and Europe, US kind of excluded cause of the time zones. So that means there is no reason for Samurai not to win because they simply gave it to them for free. Now most knights will switch to Samurai cause by now i am sure they are tired of this unfair feature and it will be Samurai each time.

ShadowFetus
04-25-2017, 09:32 PM
Well i am not sure if this season is over but it's ridiculous. While today Asians could sit and play half of us were at work...Frenchies on Ubi forgot to realized majority of players base playing knights and vikings would be us and Europe, US kind of excluded cause of the time zones. So that means there is no reason for Samurai not to win because they simply gave it to them for free. Now most knights will switch to Samurai cause by now i am sure they are tired of this unfair feature and it will be Samurai each time.

I would like to see what the actual break-down is, what countries favor which faction and things of that nature. Until then I'm very hesitant of lumping the stereo-typical groups with their factions.

The end of rounds have been very random, and have favored different factions everytime. That includes the alpha and beta winners.

buhahh125
04-25-2017, 09:36 PM

Dude serious? I won't even respond to this.

Hillbill79
04-25-2017, 09:38 PM
Time zones are crucial mate.... Look at the history of the faction war..

Dude serious? I won't even respond to this.

TBH_Saeko_Irri
04-25-2017, 09:39 PM
Come on vikings saw to this fools who we are...

DrExtrem
04-25-2017, 09:47 PM
Knights are f****d again.

We had a very solid round and yet again, samurai somehow achieve to push us back hard to our capital within two map updates.

They were dominated by us for over 12 says and we don't even get a lousy reward.

Its like doing all the working at work, while your co-worker surfs around on facebook but looks busy for the five minutes while you are on the jack. Off course he gets the reward.

Again and again.

buhahh125
04-25-2017, 10:23 PM
Time zones are crucial mate.... Look at the history of the faction war..

Oh to that I do not deny but to assume because they are Asian they will most likely choose Samurai? Serious?!?! OR if it were in another part of the world they will just pick Vikings? WTF? :rolleyes:

Hillbill79
04-25-2017, 10:32 PM
There is no assumption... only observation regarding the correlation of results and timezones.... I get up every morning 7am... Uk time....I have been here since the beginning... every morning ther are are 2 updates.... the first.. sees the knights do well... but in that timezone... Europe is asleep.... in the second, Europe is just about waking up... in both of those... the knights do well..... As the day progresses... the Vikings do well.... later... as it gets towards late evening/night (in the Eu), the samurai pick up the pace.....

As such, I would conclude.... that the majority of the knight player base are either on the US side of things... or that there are a few in EU who take lots of coffee... or drugs... The majority of the Viking player base are in the EU timezone, which is why they do better on the EU evenings...... and the majority of the Samurai are much further east... So they better later at night.. Eu time..

Its not an assumption.. its an observation based 10 weeks of collected data.

Oh to that I do not deny but to assume because they are Asian they will most likely choose Samurai? Serious?!?! OR if it were in another part of the world they will just pick Vikings? WTF? :rolleyes:

Liv3rp00l
04-25-2017, 11:18 PM
I'm not sure if anybody else has said this, because if I'm honest with you guys, I didn't read anything that any of you said. <3

But I would like to point out that the entire faction war is literally pointless. The only thing that matters is the last 24 hours. You could be pushed back constantly for the entirety of the round because nobody is dumping their war assets correctly, they just back out and let the game evenly distribute them... Then... 24 Hours before the round ends, everybody begins tactically dumping their assets on particular zones to push it back hard, they might lose two territories but they end up taking 5, so it's a positive 3 difference.

The whole concept is fantastic, but in practice, Ubi managed to f*ck it up to the point that comparing the concept to the practice is like comparing MJ pre pepsi advert to MJ post pepsi advert.

UbiJurassic
04-26-2017, 01:34 AM

http://i.imgur.com/dqkY0o1.png?fb

Wait, are you telling me they don't actually commit sodoku?