PDA

View Full Version : Make "Player team" in PvAI ATTACKERS aswell!(You are always defender)

MrWTF
04-25-2017, 03:37 PM
So.. I like playing versus bots. But it's really sad that if you do, you never ever use your orange team colors, unless you are playing with matchmaking off. (Playing with matchmaking off gives alot less exp by the way, so that is a very good reason why it's not something you would want to do.)
I'm getting tired of being blue :(
I TRIED to suggest this one the "suggestion" subforum, but no mod responded so... that's why I'm trying here.

I know I know...
Inb4: "Play PVP..."
Inb4: "Duel uses neutral colors even versus bots..."
Inb4: "Hey, didn't bother reading, but you can always just turn off matchmaking, derp..."

TL; DR: PvAI = BLUE team only. Me Want Be REEEED team.

GeneraISoIo
12-07-2017, 03:44 PM
I agree, they want us to play PvP but I decided a while ago I am not touching PvP until dedicated servers. So, in the mean time we should be able to toggle teams for PvAi matches. I like to see myself in red at times. :)

Lewdkeeper2.0
12-07-2017, 04:24 PM
100% agree. I have these slick-as-heck Blackstone colors but I'm always stuck in blue. It's literally unplayable!

bob333e
12-07-2017, 06:22 PM
So.. I like playing versus bots. But it's really sad that if you do, you never ever use your orange team colors, unless you are playing with matchmaking off. (Playing with matchmaking off gives alot less exp by the way, so that is a very good reason why it's not something you would want to do.)
I'm getting tired of being blue :(
I TRIED to suggest this one the "suggestion" subforum, but no mod responded so... that's why I'm trying here.

I know I know...
Inb4: "Play PVP..."
Inb4: "Duel uses neutral colors even versus bots..."
Inb4: "Hey, didn't bother reading, but you can always just turn off matchmaking, derp..."

TL; DR: PvAI = BLUE team only. Me Want Be REEEED team.

Lol fair point, I've noticed this too (I mostly play PvAI these days, the rampant PvP connectivity issues often disgust me). At times I get lucky and I'm on red team vs blue bots, but yeah that's rare.

100% agree. I have these slick-as-heck Blackstone colors but I'm always stuck in blue. It's literally unplayable!

Meanwhile, we're still missing a Blackstone symbol in the profile emblem customization...

JadeBosson.
12-08-2017, 01:41 AM
#BlueTeamMasterRace

GeneraISoIo
12-08-2017, 03:24 PM
#BlueTeamMasterRace

#OrangeTeamsMatter