PDA

View Full Version : Punish teammates who refuse to help or fight in Brawl.

Brawl4ItAll
04-25-2017, 03:07 PM
I recently bought this game because of the team aspect. Because of connectivity issues in 4v4 modes, I've been playing a lot of Brawl to get my team fighting fix. While fighting, I've noticed that I often have to kill the entire other team by myself or lose because my "teammate" simply refuses to fight. I'll kill one of our opponents and my teammate will go run in a corner and say "sorry." Or I will try to help him with one of our opponents and my "teammate" runs away and stops moving.

Am I missing some instructions on Brawl mode? It is a team 2 versus 2 player mode, right? I don't mindlessly attack and I don't just give the other team revenge. I know how to play decently well. When Ubisoft started punishing afk farmers, they said one of the reasons was that teammates are supposed to help their teammates. Players who stop fighting in brawl to help the other team win are doing the same thing. They are essentially being AFK. UBisoft can you start making this a bannable offense?

Antonioj26
04-25-2017, 03:26 PM
I recently bought this game because of the team aspect. Because of connectivity issues in 4v4 modes, I've been playing a lot of Brawl to get my team fighting fix. While fighting, I've noticed that I often have to kill the entire other team by myself or lose because my "teammate" simply refuses to fight. I'll kill one of our opponents and my teammate will go run in a corner and say "sorry." Or I will try to help him with one of our opponents and my "teammate" runs away and stops moving.

Am I missing some instructions on Brawl mode? It is a team 2 versus 2 player mode, right? I don't mindlessly attack and I don't just give the other team revenge. I know how to play decently well. When Ubisoft started punishing afk farmers, they said one of the reasons was that teammates are supposed to help their teammates. Players who stop fighting in brawl to help the other team win are doing the same thing. They are essentially being AFK. UBisoft can you start making this a bannable offense?

I don't think banning people from a game that's already starting to lose players is a good idea since it's really them only playing the way they want. If I'm interpreting this correctly your teammate wants a fair 1v1 fight with his opponent and you jump in to help him or the reverse where your teammate finishes his guy earlier than you and you expect him to come in and help you finish your guy. If I'm wrong I apologize.

I don't like jumping in a 1v1 in brawl or having my teammate Jump in unless the other teams start doing it first or use environmentals. I'd say it's more common than not and banning people for this would be pretty detrimental to Ubisoft.

Brawl4ItAll
04-25-2017, 03:53 PM
I don't think banning people from a game that's already starting to lose players is a good idea since it's really them only playing the way they want. If I'm interpreting this correctly your teammate wants a fair 1v1 fight with his opponent and you jump in to help him or the reverse where your teammate finishes his guy earlier than you and you expect him to come in and help you finish your guy. If I'm wrong I apologize.

I don't like jumping in a 1v1 in brawl or having my teammate Jump in unless the other teams start doing it first or use environmentals. I'd say it's more common than not and banning people for this would be pretty detrimental to Ubisoft.

You're misinterpreting something. There is no 1v1 brawl. There is 1v1 dDuel. Brawl is 2v2. Just like dominion is 4v4. In dominion, if a person is in a zone by himself, multiple teammates help take him out.

Are you saying that people click on the 2v2 mode and think it is 1v1? That's strange.

Hillbill79
04-25-2017, 03:55 PM
They do. They think it should be 1 v 1 x 2..... if you jump in to help them they will disengage so its not a 2 on 1... they will let you fight the person.. if you lose, they will fight them again..

Just seems to be how it is with the Honor crowd.

The brawl maps are better duel maps.... less hazards and more room to fight.

Robrym
04-25-2017, 03:56 PM

You know... I have been playing brawl with a good friend of mine since the beginning of For Honor, and we always treat the brawl like a Duel, with Honor and Respect and sometimes but ONLY when the other team starts to make the fights unfair by attacking you in 2 v 1 is when we start doing the same and I think that doesnt feel that great... Until I started playing with my wife.

She is a noobie in PC Games in general, but she saw me one day playing For Honor and she wanted this game so I bought it to her. When we starter playing Brawl mode she was always screaming like "HELP ME ROB!!!" and I needed to kill my enemy fast and run like crazy to attack his opponent aswell and you know what.. It was really fun playing Brawl this way. Then I started playing with my friend like this as well, putting the 2v2 fights really close to each other, doing some strategys sometimes (For example, hes a shogoku and when he grab and enemy I start hitting that enemy when he is still in the air). Its FUN ... not honorable but FUN and the most important thing it ADDS a Strategy impact on how you play, it make you coordinate with your teammate to do stuffs to win the game. I think its great playing this way.

Antonioj26
04-25-2017, 04:01 PM
You're misinterpreting something. There is no 1v1 brawl. There is 1v1 dDuel. Brawl is 2v2. Just like dominion is 4v4. In dominion, if a person is in a zone by himself, multiple teammates help take him out.

Are you saying that people click on the 2v2 mode and think it is 1v1? That's strange.

No you are misinterpreting what I'm saying. In 2v2 I'll fight my opponent that's across from me, once I've beaten him I run to my teammate but won't jump in to help because I believe it should by a fair fight. If he wins great, if he doesn't then I will try and finish off the last opponent. Now if the enemies don't do this and team up on a solo guy then all bets are off and I I'll play as dirty as it gets but until then I don't see the point. Just makes things too easy to 2v1 one guy who more often than not has half his life gone by the time I get there.

Brawl4ItAll
04-25-2017, 04:25 PM
No you are misinterpreting what I'm saying. In 2v2 I'll fight my opponent that's across from me, once I've beaten him I run to my teammate but won't jump in to help because I believe it should by a fair fight. If he wins great, if he doesn't then I will try and finish off the last opponent. Now if the enemies don't do this and team up on a solo guy then all bets are off and I I'll play as dirty as it gets but until then I don't see the point. Just makes things too easy to 2v1 one guy who more often than not has half his life gone by the time I get there.

I don't think I'm misinterpreting you. You said you won't help your teammate in a 2v2 fight because you think it should be 1v1.You said you will stand there and watch him die rather than jump in. You don't want to have a team fight. Why are you playing a team mode? When you play dominion, do you stop helping your teammates as well because you think it should be 1v1?

Brawl starts as 2 players versus 2 players with full health. That is a fair fight. When you hit your opponent in brawl, do you wait for him to hit you back because you think it's not fair that you now have more health than him? That's the kind of logic you're using when you refuse to help your teammate in a team 2v2 mode.

It's strange that people join team games but hate playing with a team. I still think Ubisoft should punish players who refuse to help or fight in Brawl.

That_guy44
04-25-2017, 04:42 PM
I've had teammates that will actually chase me around and try to attack me in brawl. That's how toxic that game mode is. I've received hate mail for trying to win. If you want to duel, pick ****ing duels. Why the **** would you join a team mode and then get upset for your teammate trying to win. I don't want to see someone's peacocking spam combos. I came there to get wins.

Antonioj26
04-25-2017, 04:52 PM
I don't think I'm misinterpreting you. You said you won't help your teammate in a 2v2 fight because you think it should be 1v1.You said you will stand there and watch him die rather than jump in. You don't want to have a team fight. Why are you playing a team mode? When you play dominion, do you stop helping your teammates as well because you think it should be 1v1?

Brawl starts as 2 players versus 2 players with full health. That is a fair fight. When you hit your opponent in brawl, do you wait for him to hit you back because you think it's not fair that you now have more health than him? That's the kind of logic you're using when you refuse to help your teammate in a team 2v2 mode.

It's strange that people join team games but hate playing with a team. I still think Ubisoft should punish players who refuse to help or fight in Brawl.

That's a gross exaggeration. I forgot what it's called exactly but fighting games will have crew battles in tournaments That are similar. For example it will be 2v2 but the matches start off with 1 player from each team. They will fight, the winner play the losers teammate and so on. They are still on a team, and if one person wins the match then the whole team wins the match. I will help my teammate if things are getting dirty but if everyone is playing this way (which I notice most are) then I'm not going to break up the fun everyone else is having. Brawl is also a lot more laid back than dueling is, less try hardiness and it's just more light hearted. People have less to prove and egos aren't so ridiculous. Ubisoft isn't going to punish the majority because it's not the way you want it to be. What I would argue is making a mode where it's not 2v2 where players start at opposite ends of the map but right next to eachother and if they did I'm willing to bet more people would play the way you would want it to including myself.

Brawl4ItAll
04-25-2017, 05:25 PM
That's a gross exaggeration. I forgot what it's called exactly but fighting games will have crew battles in tournaments That are similar. For example it will be 2v2 but the matches start off with 1 player from each team. They will fight, the winner play the losers teammate and so on. They are still on a team, and if one person wins the match then the whole team wins the match. I will help my teammate if things are getting dirty but if everyone is playing this way (which I notice most are) then I'm not going to break up the fun everyone else is having. Brawl is also a lot more laid back than dueling is, less try hardiness and it's just more light hearted. People have less to prove and egos aren't so ridiculous. Ubisoft isn't going to punish the majority because it's not the way you want it to be. What I would argue is making a mode where it's not 2v2 where players start at opposite ends of the map but right next to eachother and if they did I'm willing to bet more people would play the way you would want it to including myself.

Most people play brawl as a 2v2.There are only a minority who choose to help the opponent win by not fighting. There is no game mode in For Honor that encourages people to not fight. If a player chooses to help the other team, they should be punished. These kinds of players are the minority, much like other AFKers and punishing them won't harm the game.

Antonioj26
04-25-2017, 05:33 PM
Most people play brawl as a 2v2.There are only a minority who choose to help the opponent win by not fighting. There is no game mode in For Honor that encourages people to not fight. If a player chooses to help the other team, they should be punished. These kinds of players are the minority, much like other AFKers and punishing them won't harm the game.

Well maybe it's my match making then because it's much more common for me to come across guys that don't jump in to a 2v1. These are not the same as afkers so stop lumping them in with them. They just aren't playing the way you want them to and since there are no exact set of rules on how the match should go ubi won't punish them. I think it's pretty simple, beat your enemy and you won't have to worry about having to rely on your teammate. As you said we are all
On an equal playing field so as many times as you get a guy that plays in this style so will your opponent.

That_guy44
04-25-2017, 05:42 PM
My tactic is kill the weak link first and gang up on the stronger opponent. Doesn't always work if teammates don't participate. If 2v1 is a problem for you, tell your teammate to stop dying so quickly.

Antonioj26
04-25-2017, 05:50 PM
My tactic is kill the weak link first and gang up on the stronger opponent. Doesn't always work if teammates don't participate. If 2v1 is a problem for you, tell your teammate to stop dying so quickly.

If you are talking to me I've never said I have a problem with someone jumping me in 2v1 I just I personally don't do it until the other team does it first. I can with out doing that and I'm not that desperate to win. It's far more rewarding, at least for me, to beat my opponent and finish off what's left of the last guy if my teammate can't beat his opponent.

Brawl4ItAll
04-25-2017, 06:02 PM

This is a great team strategy that I usually employ. Unfortunately, sometimes you get people who joined a team game and try to force it to be a duel and choose not to fight.

. I think it's pretty simple, beat your enemy and you won't have to worry about having to rely on your teammate

The problem is when you join up with these AFK brawlers, you have to beat both opponents by yourself because your so called teammate chooses not to help the team. They are exactly like AFK farmers because they choose not to actively fight.

Antonioj26
04-25-2017, 06:04 PM
The problem is when you join up with these AFK brawlers, you have to beat both opponents by yourself because your so called teammate chooses not to help the team. They are exactly like AFK farmers because they choose not to actively fight.

But that's different than what I'm describing. If you just said someone whose afk then I would agree with you. You didn't say that though.

Brawl4ItAll
04-25-2017, 06:18 PM
But that's different than what I'm describing. If you just said someone whose afk then I would agree with you. You didn't say that though.

They are acting like they are AFK. I said that in my first post. When you kill your opponent and you go over to help, the "teammate" leaves and stops fighting. Or you start the game by helping your teammate and the "teammate" says sorry and just stops fighting and dies. You're forced to kill both people by yourself because your teammate apparently thinks he entered a duel.

This thread is about people who stop fighting in brawls because the fight is not 1v1. They should be punished.

FootlessRhino
04-25-2017, 06:25 PM
Well, most people don't go 2v1 because ganking is widely accepted as 'unhonorable'. I don't agree with this, but I accept it, if that's how everyone wants to play the match. as Antonio said, there are no strict rules how to fight 2v2, some of my teammates want me to help them, some get really pissed if I come to help and 'steal their kill'. how am I suppose to know what do they want from me? that's why I try to find out the ground rules during the loading screen. pure 2v2 is much more fun and chaotic, I do prefer that, but a lot of people don't enjoy playing 1v2 and will turn into piles of salt if you try to gank them. same thing happens in Elimination matches as well from time to time.

I think that Brawl matches where teammates and opponents are placed next to each other would be really amazing though. There are a couple of maps like this already.

Antonioj26
04-25-2017, 06:25 PM
They are acting like they are AFK. I said that in my first post. When you kill your opponent and you go over to help, the "teammate" leaves and stops fighting. Or you start the game by helping your teammate and the "teammate" says sorry and just stops fighting and dies. You're forced to kill both people by yourself because your teammate apparently thinks he entered a duel.

This thread is about people who stop fighting in brawls because the fight is not 1v1. They should be punished.

But they aren't acting like afk, they just aren't playin the way you want them to. If you are saying they throw the match when you jump in then yeah they suck for that but if they are refusing to gang up then that's another. If the entire time they are just running around spamming the chat commands, emoting, and not fighting at all then yeah I'll agree with you there. If they don't want your help then stop helping them, be a teammate and let them take on their foe alone if they want to.

Antonioj26
04-25-2017, 06:28 PM
Well, most people don't go 2v1 because ganking is widely accepted as 'unhonorable'. I don't agree with this, but I accept it, if that's how everyone wants to play the match. as Antonio said, there are no strict rules how to fight 2v2, some of my teammates want me to help them, some get really pissed if I come to help and 'steal their kill'. how am I suppose to know what do they want from me? that's why I try to find out the ground rules during the loading screen. pure 2v2 is much more fun and chaotic, I do prefer that, but a lot of people don't enjoy playing 1v2 and will turn into piles of salt if you try to gank them. same thing happens in Elimination matches as well from time to time.

I think that Brawl matches where teammates and opponents are placed next to each other would be really amazing though. There are a couple of maps like this already.

The pure chaotic fights are fun too. If my teammate dies before me and the enemy runs up to me without going 2v1 then I'm going to respect them for that and I'm not goIng to be the guy who starts jumping people, but as soon as I understand that the gloves are off then I'm ready to jump anyone who made the game that way.

FootlessRhino
04-25-2017, 06:37 PM
The pure chaotic fights are fun too. If my teammate dies before me and the enemy runs up to me without going 2v1 then I'm going to respect them for that and I'm not goIng to be the guy who starts jumping people, but as soon as I understand that the gloves are off then I'm ready to jump anyone who made the game that way.

yeah, pretty much same here mate. I don't despise ledge throws either, I avoid doing them because most people will get *****y, and me playing PK is producing quite enough of salt already, lol. but if someone throws me off, I don't get mad, I just know that it's an option for me as well from that point. I just accept the rules my opponents are using, but generally I'm ok with 'anything goes'.

Brawl4ItAll
04-25-2017, 06:46 PM
But they aren't acting like afk, they just aren't playin the way you want them to. If you are saying they throw the match when you jump in then yeah they suck for that but if they are refusing to gang up then that's another. If the entire time they are just running around spamming the chat commands, emoting, and not fighting at all then yeah I'll agree with you there. If they don't want your help then stop helping them, be a teammate and let them take on their foe alone if they want to.

Thanks for convincing me that the point of a team mode is to not fight the other team. I agree with you now. AFK farmers in dominion aren't doing anything wrong, they just aren't playing the way you want them to. In brawl, if your teammate throws the match, they are just playing the way they want to play. If the entire time they are just running around spamming the chat commands, emoting, and not fighting at all, they aren't doing anything wrong, they just aren't playing the way you want them too, right? If you join a brawl match and you don't fight the other team, it's fine according to you because they are just playing the way they want to.

Ubisoft should turn off AFK detection in dominion matches. Those people just want to play the team game their own way. Stop forcing them to help the team Ubisoft.

Antonioj26
04-25-2017, 06:52 PM
Thanks for convincing me that the point of a team mode is to not fight the other team. I agree with you now. AFK farmers in dominion aren't doing anything wrong, they just aren't playing the way you want them to. In brawl, if your teammate throws the match, they are just playing the way they want to play. If the entire time they are just running around spamming the chat commands, emoting, and not fighting at all, they aren't doing anything wrong, they just aren't playing the way you want them too, right? If you join a brawl match and you don't fight the other team, it's fine according to you because they are just playing the way they want to.

Ubisoft should turn off AFK detection in dominion matches. Those people just want to play the team game their own way. Stop forcing them to help the team Ubisoft.

Yep, totally the same thing. Some people man, it's sad how salty someone gets if you don't completely agree with them on these forums or play the exact same way.

FootlessRhino
04-25-2017, 07:08 PM

Dude, this is easily fixable. just find a Brawl buddy. can't be that hard to find one person to play with. won't have to deal with randoms then.

Hillbill79
04-25-2017, 07:22 PM
I wont gank in a brawl unless i've been ganked by them first.... but, at the same time... i'll quite happily guard break and push away my teammates opponent if my teammate has his back to the wall and getting a kicking.. I will also prevent executions the same way if I can... and revive my teammate, if I can. Its a team game... so helping your team mate stay alive is not to be frowned upon.

Problem with 2 on 1 is revenge.. if I generate the opponents revenge by ganking, I run the risk of causing both of us to be killed.

If you've ever played brawl v Ai, you will see the bots run off half the time to help their teammate. Bots don't think twice about ganking you.

Antonioj26
04-25-2017, 07:41 PM
I wont gank in a brawl unless i've been ganked by them first.... but, at the same time... i'll quite happily guard break and push away my teammates opponent if my teammate has his back to the wall and getting a kicking.. I will also prevent executions the same way if I can... and revive my teammate, if I can. Its a team game... so helping your team mate stay alive is not to be frowned upon.

Problem with 2 on 1 is revenge.. if I generate the opponents revenge by ganking, I run the risk of causing both of us to be killed.

If you've ever played brawl v Ai, you will see the bots run off half the time to help their teammate. Bots don't think twice about ganking you.

Right, everyone has different set of rules on how they play. A code of honor of sorts. I don't expect someone to know how I play or get salty when they don't, I just adjust. It's just the way some people play or how it naturally came to them. Another example where is no items in smash bros, or no chugging in duels in dark souls. No one specifically made these rules but every kid I knew growing up played smash with no items and more often then not people don't chug during duels in dark souls.

Hillbill79
04-25-2017, 07:45 PM
I have no idea what that means.lol :)

Wtf is a chug? Wtf is smash bro's?

I've been gaming for 30 years....only certain things though... no clue what you're talking about :)

Right, everyone has different set of rules on how they play. A code of honor of sorts. I don't expect someone to know how I play or get salty when they don't, I just adjust. It's just the way some people play or how it naturally came to them. Another example where is no items in smash bros, or no chugging in duels in dark souls. No one specifically made these rules but every kid I knew growing up played smash with no items and more often then not people don't chug during duels in dark souls.

Antonioj26
04-25-2017, 07:53 PM
I have no idea what that means.lol :)

Wtf is a chug? Wtf is smash bro's?

I've been gaming for 30 years....only certain things though... no clue what you're talking about :)

lol sure thing, I believe you with the chug but come on with smash bros.

FootlessRhino
04-25-2017, 07:59 PM

lol, I got the 'chug' reference, never played smash bros though.

Hillbill79
04-25-2017, 08:17 PM
Had to google it... Literally still never seen it before lol

Ive been part of the PC master race since the very first Doom, and Wolfenstein came out. Not seen that.

Before that... Atari Ste 1040

Before that... Atari 2600, Mega Drive and Nintendo..**** man, you make me feel old lol. I've been gaming since the very start of gaming! Fack, that's kinda nuts when you think about it

Also had, Spectum zx, Spectrum +3, commodore 64......

Is this a Golden axe inspired remake? lol

Antonioj26
04-25-2017, 08:39 PM
Had to google it... Literally still never seen it before lol

Ive been part of the PC master race since the very first Doom, and Wolfenstein came out. Not seen that.

Before that... Atari Ste 1040

Before that... Atari 2600, Mega Drive and Nintendo..**** man, you make me feel old lol. I've been gaming since the very start of gaming! Fack, that's kinda nuts when you think about it

Also had, Spectum zx, Spectrum +3, commodore 64......

Is this a Golden axe inspired remake? lol

If you are honest I'm absolutely blown away even given your history of not playing consoles. With it having some of the most popular video game icons of all time in it it's astonishing you've never heard of it.

Hillbill79
04-25-2017, 08:52 PM
I've seen whos in the game through my google fu :)

I'm familiar with the characters... just don't know the game...

I have had a playstation, and ps2... but honestly... I only every played sports games on them... Fifa, Pes, Snooker, Tiger woods golf..... my mates played those... so I did too.. We used to get smashed and play for money (like 10 to 15 years ago)... always fun lol.. still have an xbox 360 that my son plays minecraft on... only games ive played on it are tiger woods golf, PES and battlefield 4 (I'm not a fps guy).. I'm more of a strategy type gamer.... total war games are all good :)

Main games I play are total war stuff, world of tanks, war thunder...and this

Had an Imac for the last 5 years so missed a lot of stuff in that time... only built this PC in January...

If you are honest I'm absolutely blown away even given your history of not playing consoles. With it having some of the most popular video game icons of all time in it it's astonishing you've never heard of it.

Hillbill79
04-25-2017, 09:11 PM
The games we played back in the day...... lol... you guys don't have a clue... lol

Those sounds lol....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucRYLobga0g

Liv3rp00l
04-25-2017, 09:19 PM
Thanks for convincing me that the point of a team mode is to not fight the other team. I agree with you now. AFK farmers in dominion aren't doing anything wrong, they just aren't playing the way you want them to.

There is a clear difference between AFK'ing and standing down from a fight that you perceive to be dishonourable.

In brawl, if your teammate throws the match, they are just playing the way they want to play.

If they throw the match, they're idiots worthy of lament.

However, I have a sneaky feeling what you're hinting at here is that you ganked someone; your partner backed off because he wants an honest throwdown; you died; you got salty; he then lost the follow up; you claim he threw it.

If the entire time they are just running around spamming the chat commands, emoting, and not fighting at all, they aren't doing anything wrong, they just aren't playing the way you want them too, right?

Wrong, you're arguing semantics. Typically when somebody resorts to arguing semantics it's because their initial point has already been lost.

If you join a brawl match and you don't fight the other team, it's fine according to you because they are just playing the way they want to.

I do believe that you are struggling with the concept of what's known as 'culture'. Let me break it down for you so that even with your two brain cells you can make sense of it.

> When people congregate and spend a lot of time together, you begin to form a set of unspoken/unwritten rules. A sort of code of conduct. This is seperate to that of the rules/law of the land. What you're experiencing in the Brawl game mode, is a culture forming. Whether you agree with it, or think it's right or wrong... Is down to you. But it certainly shouldn't be punishable, it is not a glitch nor is it an exploit. It is not griefing nor is it vulgar.

It isn't illegal to refuse an elderly person your seat on a coach. However in most cultures it is considered to be ill mannered. Ergo; many people will give up their seat for an elderly passenger. This is culture, you absolute moron. Just as in-game, people perceive ganking in a Brawl match to be 'ill mannered.

IUbisoft should turn off AFK detection in dominion matches. Those people just want to play the team game their own way. Stop forcing them to help the team Ubisoft.

Dominion is a team game, therefore you should help the team. I do, however, believe that you're struggling with the phrase 'team'... Think of Brawl not as a 'team' game; but as a partnership. Your partner is relying on you to beat your opponent while you rely on him to beat his. If one of you should fail, it's a'ight because you're 'partner' is there to potentially carry you.

Helnekromancer
04-26-2017, 03:59 AM
If Ubisoft simply made 2v2 inside of a arena in which the defenders are facing back to back as the attacking team surrounds them so it feels more like a BRAWL and not "Duo Duel". But I for one don't play brawl all that often anymore since it turned into a political debate on whether or not act like a real person or not. Watch my friend die or get help him out and get hate mail from the enemy team and threatened with being reported because we don't share the same views. And I feel like some people use that chivalry code as an excuse because they don't know how to fight 2 people at once, which is pretty easy when you have revenge to back you up and parrying allows you to stop all attacks at once.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-26-2017, 04:07 AM
You are nuts if you think they are gonna punish us just because we like to play Brawl with Honor.

I am not gonna be required to abandon the way I wanna play the game just because you can't handle a 1v1.

If they did then Brawl would become a graveyard. The majority of players who play Brawl prefer to play with honor. So if they brought down some kind of punishment for playing with Honor then the people wouldn't Magically start playing the way you want.

Most people (Myself included) would just stop playing the mode entirely. Then the number of players in the mode would drop through the floor.

Ubisoft isn't gonna do it.

Supercool5150
04-26-2017, 06:30 PM
The games we played back in the day...... lol... you guys don't have a clue... lol

Those sounds lol....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucRYLobga0g

Ahh...The good ol' days. Don't forget about Intellivision, Colecovision and Sega Genesis. I had em all. This concludes old guy memories from back in the day.

Delta1038
04-26-2017, 06:45 PM
I do understand the basic point the OP is making, personally I do not like playing brawl or duel and only ever do it if there is a specific bounty. If I am forced to play those modes for a bounty, I really could care less about it being a 1 v 1 fight. I will absolutely jump in and help finish the remaining guy off. But I do understand that not everyone likes that.I do get so sick of people being afk in dominion or skirmish but luckily that has seemed to be less an issue these days.