PDA

View Full Version : New Game Mode

okayyyyayyyy
04-25-2017, 01:56 PM
They should just make a new game mode and call it 2 1v1's so all the people that don't want to actually play brawl can go there. Everytime I go to play brawl and try to actually 2v2 my team mate will just stop fighting run away and let me fight by myself and die. Then if I killed 1 and damaged the other my teammate will spam good fight teabag me and lose on purpose. I've even had people send me messages to go kill myself lol like seriously calm down and go play duel. I find myself then sitting through 2 duels every round if I die which is annoying if I wanted to watch someone duel I would go on twitch FFS.

Gray360UK
04-25-2017, 02:08 PM
They just need to add locked doors / gates / barriers. You start the mode in a locked room / area that opens when your opponent dies. Only the survivor of each Duel would emerge into the light to do battle in the middle area. Unless both survivors are on the same team, in which case they emerge into the light to emote spam each other.

This is assuming people want a mode like this. Relatively easy to do. I wouldn't like it, but if it let me have a proper Brawl in peace while the ones who want 2 Duels go and play this new mode, then everyone would be happy.

kweassa1917
04-25-2017, 02:12 PM
They just need to add locked doors / gates / barriers. You start the mode in a locked room / area that opens when your opponent dies. Only the survivor of each Duel would emerge into the light to do battle in the middle area. Unless both survivors are on the same team, in which case they emerge into the light to emote spam each other.

This is assuming people want a mode like this. Relatively easy to do. I wouldn't like it, but if it let me have a proper Brawl in peace while the ones who want 2 Duels go and play this new mode, then everyone would be happy.

Sounds like a late '80s RPG game.. Gray. :D

Gray360UK
04-25-2017, 02:19 PM
Sounds like a late '80s RPG game.. Gray. :D

Haha yeah ;)

Although this was in my mind ...

https://38.media.tumblr.com/a84fb406a9e42783d9c080f84b2f7e7e/tumblr_ngs9369gzO1tu6tfso1_500.gif