PDA

View Full Version : Season is ending in 16 hours!!!

GladiatorHood
04-25-2017, 01:50 PM
Uhm, ok so season is ending in 16 hrs and i think we should let the knights win they didnt win a round yet..... aww

All i know is that im gonna switch to the samurai faction in the next season

Jobsalot
04-25-2017, 01:52 PM
Good one haha

no wait it is? Lol It hought we had like four days or so left, shows how much I pay attention lmao

You might wanna wait for what the rewards are before you consider switching factions unless you don't really care about this stuff.

GladiatorHood
04-25-2017, 01:54 PM
Good one haha

no wait it is? Lol It hought we had like four days or so left, shows how much I pay attention lmao

You might wanna wait for what the rewards are before you consider switching factions unless you don't really care about this stuff.

Yess, but i dont think the knights will be getting something nice

Jobsalot
04-25-2017, 01:59 PM
No, we probably won't.

Overall I expect some sort of bundle which probably consists of loot, steel, emblem frames, maybe some unique designs or customizations only for faction war winners. Second and third place will likely get similar bundles but with less and less content.

Gray360UK
04-25-2017, 02:04 PM
I think 2nd and 3rd will get Scavenger Crates at best ... if they get anything. Winning the entire Beta Faction War only got the Knights an Emblem Outline, and the other Factions got nothing. Theres a Ubisoft video somewhere about the Faction War and it suggests the winners unlock an Ornament, so I am pretty sure the winner gets a unique Ornament, maybe an Emblem Outline too.

Hillbill79
04-25-2017, 02:37 PM
The devs in one of the livestreams said "It will be something very different, and well worth fighting for"

DrExtrem
04-25-2017, 02:38 PM
The devs said a lot of things ...

Captain-Courage
04-25-2017, 02:43 PM
The devs in one of the livestreams said "It will be something very different, and well worth fighting for"

https://media.giphy.com/media/dC9DTdqPmRnlS/giphy.gif

Hillbill79
04-25-2017, 02:45 PM
Lol, only quoting them :)

Lumina-US
04-25-2017, 03:56 PM
Something well worth fighting for my azzz...

We Knights will get nothing but 4-6 crates, if even - so short story even shorter, if you're not with the winning faction, you won't get jack!

And even the scavenger crates would be useless in my case, because i already got all armor and weapons sets that i want maxed.

I'm just glad this Schniztel-schitzel is coming to an end, so we all can finally get that tardy designed "A Idiotist" trophy and be done with it.

TwinStiletto
04-25-2017, 06:29 PM
Would be nice if the Knights won the round. That way all the points and percentages actually mean something.

Jobsalot
04-25-2017, 06:35 PM
Regardless of the outcome, props to everyone who stays and stayed to the end of the first season! You didn't leave! You saw it through! Whatever it was that kept you, you didn't ***** out! That's just great, guys.