PDA

View Full Version : No one plays this game how the devs thought it will go

nagya12356
04-25-2017, 01:49 PM
What this game is about is parries, good feint, good mix ups, reading your enemies moves. But how people are really playing this game is breaking the games mechanics and exploiting bugs. Went like 5 duel matches and every single one of my opponent was using these exploits(unlocking, light and gb feints). This game is just goes lower and lower into the toilet. The devs did not think this is how it will go. And these 5 people did not use the gb feints cause i was turtleing, just because they know that with this way it will be easier. In the last 1 month it was really rare to see someone use these exploits but now every one uses them and it is just sad and this is one of the(many) reasons why people are leaving For Honor. I mean just look at this chart:

http://www.githyp.com/for-honor-117356/player-count

Here you can see how many people are playing For Honor and it is literally in the dumpster.
Please dev just get rid of these exploits allready cause it is just not fun anymore to play against these people. And I am not a noob, there was a tourney where it was not allowed to use exploits and (even there was very few players) I have won it. Just because of parries and reading my enemies moves.
I like this game and I really hope that these exploits will be fixeed.

JesterSyxe
04-25-2017, 02:20 PM
I can give you a Hint why For Honor sucks and will never be fixed.

The Devs are not smart enough!

nagya12356
04-25-2017, 02:24 PM
I can give you a Hint why For Honor sucks and will never be fixed.

Well yeah pretty much xD :D They need a worker or some one who is a veteran in fighting games and understands them. Like Tru3ta1ent(played Injustice, Street Fighter games and he has some pretty good ideas). And they dont really know how to balance characters either.

kweassa1917
04-25-2017, 02:26 PM
If you spent more time reading up on what the devs write, the streaming service, their opinions and future vision and stuff you'd know everything you say in such raging attitude is simply not true.

I mean, is this kind of spiteful and hateful lies and insults supposed to help them with their development schedule? Speed up their coding?
There are lot of people acting like 5 year old spoiled brats and frankly speaking, even the best of people can take only so far.

If you really think that way, nobody is really going to miss you if you just packed up and leave. So why linger? To make yourself heard?
But all we hear in the forums is a person talking like a really spoiled kid with anger management issues. How is anyone supposed to take you seriously?

Man... kids these days... :rolleyes:

Kinda actually makes one wish forum moderation was off. Then some of us 'old timers' would probably be able to show you how people like you were treated on the internet.

DrExtrem
04-25-2017, 02:27 PM
"we built this system fool proof!" ... "you don't know our fools."

... It works with games and gamers as well.

Aarpian
04-25-2017, 04:39 PM
Well yeah pretty much xD :D They need a worker or some one who is a veteran in fighting games and understands them. Like Tru3ta1ent(played Injustice, Street Fighter games and he has some pretty good ideas). And they dont really know how to balance characters either.

Why do people keep holding up tru3tal3nt as some bastion of greatness? He's ****

Kaijudub
04-25-2017, 04:58 PM
Why do people keep holding up tru3tal3nt as some bastion of greatness? He's ****

LOL exactly this, and i subscribe to the guy.

"i don't want to talk about balance" spends the next 3 hours moaning about wardens when he loses to one.

xAnaToMx
04-25-2017, 05:04 PM
What this game is about is parries, good feint, good mix ups, reading your enemies moves. But how people are really playing this game is breaking the games mechanics and exploiting bugs. Went like 5 duel matches and every single one of my opponent was using these exploits(unlocking, light and gb feints). This game is just goes lower and lower into the toilet. The devs did not think this is how it will go. And these 5 people did not use the gb feints cause i was turtleing, just because they know that with this way it will be easier. In the last 1 month it was really rare to see someone use these exploits but now every one uses them and it is just sad and this is one of the(many) reasons why people are leaving For Honor. I mean just look at this chart:

http://www.githyp.com/for-honor-117356/player-count

Here you can see how many people are playing For Honor and it is literally in the dumpster.
Please dev just get rid of these exploits allready cause it is just not fun anymore to play against these people. And I am not a noob, there was a tourney where it was not allowed to use exploits and (even there was very few players) I have won it. Just because of parries and reading my enemies moves.
I like this game and I really hope that these exploits will be fixeed.

That is one of the issues. Honestly i feel like GB is killing the game too. Unless the have dedicated servers then that make sense. There are sync holes in this game where one player can lag a bit and no move will be registered when you want to Counter that GB, It happened so many time to me it make it not fun at all. They should apply similar mechanic like they did in RIFT when you would get stunned multiple time you would become immune to stuns. There game latterly is all about GB and who is able to pull off to win at least it's a major factor. Just let a guy in with a simple home made lag switch...I wish you luck.