PDA

View Full Version : New Coliseum map and Roman Centurion leak

steampunk07
04-25-2017, 09:34 AM
I don't know is this is spelled right but, there's a new leak now spreading in the internet that suggests that there will be a Coliseum map and a Roman centurion outfit in the upcoming update. (https://webjunkiesblog.blogspot.com/2017/04/for-honor-coliseum-map-roman-centurion.html)

Jobsalot
04-25-2017, 09:48 AM
I saw this on reddit before. I dunno why I am sceptical in this particular case because I wasn't with the leaked characters which are not even confirmed yet but to me this could also potentially be a test map or something unfinished.

Not that I would mind to have an arena map like this but it does look a bit boring and unimaginative. Another case is the astounding lack of environmental features, which, so far, every map had. So either this is exactly on purpose so you can have a pure duelling map without other crap that can be exploited or it is used for the upcoming ranked duelling mode.

We will see but at any rate it is good to know they are actually working on new stuff. Thanks, Ubisoft!

ViciousOphidian
04-25-2017, 09:59 AM
I also think it's a test map because there are no ledges which would leave warlord and raider at a huge disadvantage.

Hillbill79
04-25-2017, 11:16 AM
They did say 2 new hero's and 2 new maps per season...... so who knows.

jbs1985
04-25-2017, 11:31 AM
Maybe tigers instead of ledges, lmao? That would be environMENTAL!:D

Capoupacap
04-25-2017, 11:33 AM
The sacred ground of true heroes ! Let's the crowd be mad and spread some blood !!!

Nxtgen_Soco
04-25-2017, 02:29 PM
I don't know is this is spelled right but, there's a new leak now spreading in the internet that suggests that there will be a Coliseum map and a Roman centurion outfit in the upcoming update. (https://webjunkiesblog.blogspot.com/2017/04/for-honor-coliseum-map-roman-centurion.html)

This would be deadly throwing in a deathmatch or 5v5 match mode for this also be fecking mad craic

cragar212
04-25-2017, 05:17 PM
Ubi responded to the thread on reddit.

They said it just something from early testing and not a leak but they noticed the communitys enthusiasm for such a map

buhahh125
04-25-2017, 06:08 PM
Maybe tigers instead of ledges, lmao? That would be environMENTAL!:D

YES PLEASE! Please do what he said. HAHA. This would be so epic! :cool: You have my full support and I give my authorization to proceed.

pure_energist
04-25-2017, 06:44 PM
Ubi responded to the thread on reddit.

They said it just something from early testing and not a leak but they noticed the communitys enthusiasm for such a map

WHY would UBI think we wouldn't want such a map. A Coliseum would work perfectly..there could still be environmental hazards..except players will have to position more towards those. The best version would be one where the trap doors are opened and closed randomly so not to encourage player camping... Also spread out Environmental hazards that worked like the geysers, except not as often. Ubi really over focused on creating their maps for Dominion and Story Mode and breaking those maps downs for the rest of the modes... A Coliseum could be used for every mode except Dominion. Show us you care about your other Game Modes by delivering maps that are designed specifically for those modes.