PDA

View Full Version : Don't bother buying this game at this point

Teh Crab Lord
04-25-2017, 04:27 AM
I just bought For Honor and already regret it, which sucks. See, I LOVED the beta, I was great at it. Now that I've purchased it (after awhile obviously) it's awful. Now obviously I'm rusty and the game is different than before, but it's just so unbalanced for new players. New players are forced to go into duels or brawls which gives crap xp and steel, or go into any other game mode and get stomped by full teams of rep 20+ people with 108 heroic gear. While you're sitting there at level 1 with no gear.

So basically, don't have fun or don't have fun. Doing brawls and duels over and over and over just to level up is excruciating and it's just not worth playing because of the lack of balance.

Not to mention the fact ubisoft makes so much damn money and yet they still can't afford to give a sh*t about fixing server issues. First Rainbow Sh*t Siege, now For Horrible.

Raze_Inferno
04-25-2017, 04:57 AM
I just bought For Honor and already regret it, which sucks. See, I LOVED the beta, I was great at it. Now that I've purchased it (after awhile obviously) it's awful. Now obviously I'm rusty and the game is different than before, but it's just so unbalanced for new players. New players are forced to go into duels or brawls which gives crap xp and steel, or go into any other game mode and get stomped by full teams of rep 20+ people with 108 heroic gear. While you're sitting there at level 1 with no gear.

So basically, don't have fun or don't have fun. Doing brawls and duels over and over and over just to level up is excruciating and it's just not worth playing because of the lack of balance.

Not to mention the fact ubisoft makes so much damn money and yet they still can't afford to give a sh*t about fixing server issues. First Rainbow Sh*t Siege, now For Horrible.

I agree with ur point, will get into this matter about match making with proper ranked players:D

kweassa1917
04-25-2017, 04:59 AM
Game's fine. Thx.

dekot11
04-25-2017, 06:15 AM
I just bought the game myself despite all the complaints. I'm loving the game so far but I bought the game to only play duels so unlocking stuff doesn't affect me. Hopefully when I eventually try out the other game modes I'll have enough decent stuff to compete. But tbh not really interested in dynasty warriors mode. Connectivity is a lot better than I was led to believe as well.

Moondyne_MC
04-25-2017, 07:10 AM
Gear Score can show a little more with a well organised team, but generally speaking skill > gear score every time. I'm currently levelling a Kensei, current gear score less than 10, and I regularly beat 108's by simply outplaying them. It's really not all that bad, especially since revenge got balanced.

Kraxers
04-25-2017, 08:36 AM
If you look %70 negative review people are not buying already. I mean not much.

DrinkinMehStella
04-25-2017, 08:58 AM
I agree with you the MM should be better for new players. the player base is so small now what your left with is the Hardcore players who have been playing since day one who know all the mixups how to parry, dodge correctly.

Lumina-US
04-25-2017, 09:30 AM
Game's fine. Thx.No it's not, the TC has many valid points and anyone with common sense, can clearly see where they are coming from - this is not just another "Let's just whine about everything in the game" thread.

But sure, keep seeing everything through pink colored fan-glasses, whatever floats your boat.

The game is fine my an... especially on Consoles.