PDA

View Full Version : Does debuff resistance effect daze?

kweassa1917
04-25-2017, 02:15 AM
I've never really noticed it before until recently -- sometimes, i get hit by Raider axe-hilt strikes and get a daze effect that makes my screen go brighter, but still can see the Raider's actions somewhat and respond to it... but this one time, I was hit by the Kensei GB-GB move and with that daze, my entire screen went white and totally invisible as if I'd been hit with a flashbang in a FPS.

The only difference I can tell between the two cases, is in the first case my class was over rep3 and had some amount of debuff resistance through purple gear, and the latter cases was with a rep0 class with grey gear and minimal debuff resistance.

Is there a difference in daze intensity/duration concerning your current debuff resistance? Or are there just dazes with different strengths? :confused:

ArlianDeBias
04-25-2017, 02:23 AM
I'm pretty sure debuff resistance does affect the duration of being dazed, but I'm not sure if it affects the intensity or not.

RoosterIlluzion
04-26-2017, 01:38 AM
I'm pretty sure debuff resistance does affect the duration of being dazed, but I'm not sure if it affects the intensity or not.

I'm guessing it does affect the "brightness" or intensity. My debuff is 3/4 Max, and I only really notice that I get stunned. The duration of the stun could be shorter or longer based on debuff, but I haven't noticed. Not really much of a white-out, though.