PDA

View Full Version : Apollyon Invasion Event

Helnekromancer
04-25-2017, 01:47 AM
Have you guys every considered using the Campaign bosses in the multiplayer?

A great Idea for an event:

Apollyon's Faction suddenly appears in the middle of the map, recruiting strong warriors of every kind into her ranks and attacks every Faction.

This could be under Player vs Event in which players have to fight a campaign boss/bosses in 1v1 2v2 and 4v4

1v1 - fight against lvl 2-3 bots who may or may not have revenge mode activated as soon as the match starts with a chance of fighting Gudmundr with his wolves or an Apollyon clone.

2v2 - Fight against either General Tozen, Gudmundr, Ragnar, The Warden, or Seijuro

4v4 - Like any Dominion but bots are lvl 3 and if you get to the "Elimination phase" Apollyon reveals herself buffing all those around her, and all 4 players have to bring her down, if they can that is.

Making the Campaign bosses, especially Apollyon lvl 4 would be fun. Read other threads talking about increasing the bot lvls and I'm one of those masochist who love a good fight, and truly sweat of the thrill of almost dying. That and seeing every faction working together, and not just off a loading bar would truly feel like everyone is on the same page so Events actually feel like events, events that happen maybe once or twice a season where players get to choose to get new unique gear., you get a number of Apollyon Event crates based on how much you contributed, choose either Weapon or Armor, choose a specific fighter and get unique gear for that warrior that you can show off to everyone.

Oh and whomever contributed the most assets towards beats Apollyon gets a one of a kinda Apollyon armor set to wear or maybe just her helmet idk. Apollyon looks very cool it wouldn't matter which weapon she's holding.

Alustar.
04-25-2017, 02:06 AM
I'd play that

Alustar.
04-25-2017, 02:08 AM
Could also do a hounds of war option. Like a dominion map with 4v4 players and the object is to reach an appeasement goal to summon Apollyon.

UbiJurassic
04-25-2017, 02:41 AM
That's an amazing idea! It sounds like an absolute blast to play. I'll be sure it gets forwarded along to the team. ;)

TwinStiletto
04-25-2017, 03:30 AM
Agreed! I'd love a chance to Brawl Tozen again! Sign this Knight up!