PDA

View Full Version : Really Ubisoft? PS PLUS REQUIRED TO PLAY?!?

HollowFactor
04-25-2017, 01:47 AM
You just love adding more, salt to the wound, its bad enough this game launched very badly, the game had so much disconnections, the players are spammy trash, the characters are so broken, and now i can't play the damn game, because i have no ps plus? when this was not an issue till today.

I might as well get my money back sense I can't play a game i bought that was suppose to be free to play without having to buy ps plus. Even after asking for a refund the first week because the game was so broken you could barely even play it.. please just give me my money back.. cause after this and previous issues I don't think i can ever buy a ubisoft game ever again.

S0Mi_xD
04-25-2017, 11:59 AM
You just love adding more, salt to the wound, its bad enough this game launched very badly, the game had so much disconnections, the players are spammy trash, the characters are so broken, and now i can't play the damn game, because i have no ps plus? when this was not an issue till today.

I might as well get my money back sense I can't play a game i bought that was suppose to be free to play without having to buy ps plus. Even after asking for a refund the first week because the game was so broken you could barely even play it.. please just give me my money back.. cause after this and previous issues I don't think i can ever buy a ubisoft game ever again.

If you are a playstation player, you really missed something about online gaming.
You do need for EVERY Online game PS+.

King_Duncan_VII
04-25-2017, 02:06 PM
For Honor is primarily an Online Multiplayer game (despite it having a campaign mode). Every online game requires you have PS Plus to play the game... online.

HollowFactor
04-25-2017, 06:18 PM
If you are a playstation player, you really missed something about online gaming.

Not, really there are game, companies who don't allow you to need ps plus to play online and ubisoft was one of those companies, till yesterday, where now i can't even play online in any of their games.

HollowFactor
04-25-2017, 06:20 PM
For Honor is primarily an Online Multiplayer game (despite it having a campaign mode). Every online game requires you have PS Plus to play the game... online.

Not entirely true, you don't need ps plus for every game, that has an online feature. This is why i was complaining, about this.

SAVAGE_CABBAGE1
04-25-2017, 07:54 PM

Warframe, War thunder, ESO, Planetside 2. Just to name a few games that don't need PS+

However, I think what really has the OP tilted is that you can do NOTHING without PS+, not even campaign.

Tundra 793
04-25-2017, 08:37 PM

I'm sorry, could you provide sources for your claim that For Honor's multiplayer was meant to be free? I did a Google search and looked in threads and news posts dating back to last year, and everyone said/assumed PS+ and Xbox Live would be a requirement, as is the norm for AAA online multiplayer focused games.
In fact, if you head to the PS4 store right now, they explicitly state it requires a PS+ subscription; https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/for-honor/cid=UP0001-CUSA05218_00-FHGAMEPS40000001

HollowFactor
04-27-2017, 05:11 AM
I'm sorry, could you provide sources for your claim that For Honor's multiplayer was meant to be free? I did a Google search and looked in threads and news posts dating back to last year, and everyone said/assumed PS+ and Xbox Live would be a requirement, as is the norm for AAA online multiplayer focused games.
In fact, if you head to the PS4 store right now, they explicitly state it requires a PS+ subscription; https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/for-honor/cid=UP0001-CUSA05218_00-FHGAMEPS40000001

Because, I've been playing the game without ps plus, since the first ubisoft game with online, and never had that issue till the other day where it now says it requires ps. I never had ps plus, and i was playing there for that why i thought it was free to play online.

Tundra 793
04-27-2017, 08:13 AM
Your situation sounds quite baffling, and my best guess is there was a promotion of some kind going on, or you got the game through a friend or something.

It's advertised everywhere that For Honor is simply a multiplayer focused AAA game, not a Free to Play title. Didn't you pay for it to begin with?
The more details you can give us the better.

But if you want to pursue a refund, you gotta contact customer support for it, I don't think you'll get one by posting on the forum.

kweassa1917
04-27-2017, 08:16 AM
Because, I've been playing the game without ps plus, since the first ubisoft game with online, and never had that issue till the other day where it now says it requires ps. I never had ps plus, and i was playing there for that why i thought it was free to play online.

...and I bet you drink every yellowish liquid that's in a bottle without reading the label, just because it looks like beer.

I swear... the unbelievable crap some people spew in these forums... :rolleyes:

I'm thinking internet's actually causing a mass drop in IQs these days. Just by reading the opening post I feel dumber.

kweassa1917
04-27-2017, 08:17 AM
Your situation sounds quite baffling, and my best guess is there was a promotion of some kind going on, or you got the game through a friend or something.

It's advertised everywhere that For Honor is simply a multiplayer focused AAA game, not a Free to Play title. Didn't you pay for it to begin with?
The more details you can give us the better.

But if you want to pursue a refund, you gotta contact customer support for it, I don't think you'll get one by posting on the forum.

He didn't "read the label", friend Absalon. And he's acting as if he's been duped. :rolleyes:

Tundra 793
04-27-2017, 08:20 AM
He didn't "read the label", friend Absalon. And he's acting as if he's been duped. :rolleyes:

Right you are good sir.

HollowFactor
05-01-2017, 08:55 PM
...and I bet you drink every yellowish liquid that's in a bottle without reading the label, just because it looks like beer.

I swear... the unbelievable crap some people spew in these forums... :rolleyes:

I'm thinking internet's actually causing a mass drop in IQs these days. Just by reading the opening post I feel dumber.

Please cast the first stone if your so ****ing perfect.. you should learn the difference between a ***** and a person who simply, who makes mistakes, or thinks one thing, but accidentally types another.

Then you can come talk to me about IQ, last time I remember Einstein had mental issues and guess what? he became a very smart man.. grammar doesn't always mean you are smart.. I'm sure you can probably spell better and type better.. but that's where it ends for you

but apparently you ******s can't read, cause there are other things I've complained about that makes me want my money back.

HollowFactor
05-01-2017, 08:57 PM

apparently you ******s can't read, cause there are other things I've complained about that makes me want my money back not just the whole part about me thinking the game was free, simply because It was free every since it came out. Also no I did not have a friends account.