PDA

View Full Version : Updates Need to be Synced on All Platforms (Ubisoft Please Read)

JayyRupp
04-24-2017, 07:18 PM
This is the only game I know of that doesn't synchronize it's patches on all platforms. Even Diablo 3 and Overwatch synchronizes it's updates and Blizzard is notorious for favoring PC players. Why are you incapable of doing this? I payed FULL PRICE for the Gold Edition and I have to wait WEEKS longer for a patch that fixes GAME BREAKING ISSUES? That's ridiculous. I wouldn't have purchased this game on console if I knew the PC version would get EARLY ACCESS TO ALL UPDATES. It wouldn't be that big of a deal if your game functioned properly, but it doesn't.
I'm aware that MS & Sony need to certify these patches before release, but it doesn't seem to be a problem for ANY other multi-platform game I play.

Not ok. Especially with the current state of the game.

JayyRupp
04-25-2017, 08:27 PM
Bump

Hillbill79
04-25-2017, 08:28 PM
The delay on consoles is not Ubi's fault... they need to apply for certification from sony and Microsoft. Takes longer...Only way you would see it as fair, is if the PC players, had to wait an extra 2 weeks because of it... so really.... its a selfish viewpoint. At least they are giving each platform the update as soon as they possible can.

Buy a PC if that's not to your tastes :)

JayyRupp
04-25-2017, 08:28 PM
Bumpity

HarambeVendetta
04-25-2017, 08:29 PM
Isn't it against the forum rules to bump your thread several times a day?
I belive , i got a warning once in pm, from a mod, for bumping. Not sure, since my inbox is empty now, still.

JayyRupp
04-25-2017, 08:29 PM
The delay on consoles is not Ubi's fault... they need to apply for certification from sony and Microsoft.

Funny how it's not a problem for ANY other multi-platform game (including other Ubi titles LOL). Did you read the post?

Blasto95
04-25-2017, 08:31 PM
Blizzard purposely holds out the patches for PC so they can be synced with Consoles.

Ubisoft can do this, but why? Now PC, PS4, and Xbox all have to wait an extra week or two? This game needs to be updated and tested as much and as fast as possible. Theres so many little bugs that go through with each patch. Think of PC getting the patches early, as a PTS server. Theyre just finding all the things wrong with the patch before it released to us or even fixed before its released to us.

Hillbill79
04-25-2017, 08:37 PM
I did, and as I said, they only way they can release all together is to delay the PC version...

I edited my post, which it seems you missed.... no worries :)

Funny how it's not a problem for ANY other multi-platform game (including other Ubi titles LOL). Did you even read the post?

Lumina-US
04-25-2017, 09:08 PM
Think of PC getting the patches early, as a PTS server. Theyre just finding all the things wrong with the patch before it released to us or even fixed before its released to us.And here is where the super-huge problem kicks in my friendo.

The PC- and the Console version are almost two ENTIRELY DIFFERENT games!

You just can't adapt anything that's wrong with the game on PC to Consoles or the other way arround.

Yet, sadly this is what the devs do, they "fix" and cater the game to the likes of the PCers and just straight cold serve it to the XBOXers and PSers, instead of really diggin' in to the platform-specific issues.

Antonioj26
04-25-2017, 09:35 PM
This is the only game I know of that doesn't synchronize it's patches on all platforms. Even Diablo 3 and Overwatch synchronizes it's updates and Blizzard is notorious for favoring PC players. Why are you incapable of doing this? I payed FULL PRICE for the Gold Edition and I have to wait WEEKS longer for a patch that fixes GAME BREAKING ISSUES? That's ridiculous. I wouldn't have purchased this game on console if I knew the PC version would get EARLY ACCESS TO ALL UPDATES. It wouldn't be that big of a deal if your game functioned properly, but it doesn't.
I'm aware that MS & Sony need to certify these patches before release, but it doesn't seem to be a problem for ANY other multi-platform game I play.

Not ok. Especially with the current state of the game.

You sure about overwatch? I'm almost positive there were always delays on new patchs whenever I played on my PlayStation. It has been awhile though so I could be wrong.

UbiJurassic
04-26-2017, 01:42 AM
Bump

Bumpity

Please refrain from bumping your posts. As Gallahad has pointed out, this is against Forum Rules and if you continue, we will be forced to close your thread.