PDA

View Full Version : AC3 cannot finish north Boston liberation missions

ddr the doc
04-24-2017, 05:52 PM
I talked to Duncan little twice. I been doing liberation missions now im stuck on 71 %. They stopped appearing on the map. I have synced the north Boston viewpoints tried using fast traveling. They just stopped popping up. I played assassins creed 3 a few years back and dont recall having this problem.

ERICATHERINE
04-24-2017, 07:58 PM
I talked to Duncan little twice. I been doing liberation missions now im stuck on 71 %. They stopped appearing on the map. I have synced the north Boston viewpoints tried using fast traveling. They just stopped popping up. I played assassins creed 3 a few years back and dont recall having this problem.

Well, I don't know if will help, but to get enough % of liberation, there is always some liberation thing that you have to do, that you must find while exploring the map. I think there is alway 3 of each of the 3 things you have to do in the zone, before having access to the missions. In Boston north, I only remember 2 of the 3. There is the "save the merchant" and the "save the "traped" citizen".

So, first, try to remember if you actually did 3 of each of those 2 things.

If, yes, try to remember if you have done third thing and if yes, did you do that last activity 3 times as well. If yes to that I guess you really have a problem.

If no, do the rest of those 6 things and if you're lucky while finding them you might also find (if you also missed some of this activity) you might find the other missing activity. ^-^

LoyalACFan
04-24-2017, 08:18 PM
Well, in AC3, synchronizing all of the viewpoints doesn't actually reveal everything on the map. So try running around areas of the North Boston map that are still fogged, and you'll most likely run into the rest of the missions. Also, I believe that if you go to the map and scroll down through the options on the left in the radial menu thing and highlight the Assassin symbol-looking thing, you can track how many of each liberation task you've completed (the second one from the top in this image).
http://www.supersoluce.com/sites/default/files/node/27728/soluce-assassin-s-creed-3-coffres-boston-image-005.jpg
Don't quote me on that last bit, though, it's been a long time since I've played AC3. Hope that helps!