PDA

View Full Version : The game is unplayable, DISCONNECTIONS

rastassin
04-24-2017, 05:28 PM
It is ****ing annoying now that the game is unplayable again after the patch! Like from 10 matches 9 results disconnection. WTF!
I usually dont rage, i have patience but now this is too much. If u cant provide 4vs4 player servers normally what is the point of this?
I really love this game but i getting pissed off every time i sit down with some beer and trying to play, get the daily rewards but simply cannot do because of this disconnections. No wonder u are loosing players day by day.

TristisOris
04-24-2017, 05:32 PM
Totaly can't play today. Dominions always disconnect.

berserker7331
04-24-2017, 06:01 PM
I thought i was the only one. I play ps4 and usually don't worry too much about disconnections but the past 2 days has been worse. 9 out of 10 matches i disconnect. Dominion and elimination. Wtf is this piece of ****???? I just want to lvl my Characters and have fun, ****!!!!!!!! I want to rage on someone and pounce him for this

Lumina-US
04-24-2017, 06:50 PM
I thought i was the only one. I play ps4 and usually don't worry too much about disconnections but the past 2 days has been worse. 9 out of 10 matches i disconnect. Dominion and elimination. Wtf is this piece of ****???? I just want to lvl my Characters and have fun, ****!!!!!!!! I want to rage on someone and pounce him for thisIt's all working as intended you know...

Just wait for Ubi's-White Knights to rise and shine here, saying: *lifts finger* I only had 1 disconnect, since like a week.

Nah mate, i can totally see and feel where you are coming from, since even with a super expensive and perfectly configured internet, 8 out of 10 times, all you see on XBOX ONE is error-screens, instead of fun matches.

Dizzy4213
04-24-2017, 07:27 PM
With every update, the connection issues get worse and worse, despite Ubisoft saying they're fixing it.

Lumina-US
04-24-2017, 07:34 PM
With every update, the connection issues get worse and worse, despite Ubisoft saying they're fixing it.No doubt about that - let's hope 1.06 marks the exception, but yeah - let's just say i don't believe in promises anymore, before seeing results.

Dizzy4213
04-24-2017, 07:42 PM
No doubt about that - let's hope 1.06 marks the exception, but yeah - let's just say i don't believe in promises anymore, before seeing results.

Don't hold your breath on that one. I'm pretty sure it's going to get much worse now that they're bringing back join in progress.

I hardly ever got disconnected during the Open Beta. Now I'm lucky if I even manage finish a match most days.

Lumina-US
04-24-2017, 08:02 PM
Don't hold your breath on that one. I'm pretty sure it's going to get much worse now that they're bringing back join in progress.

I hardly ever got disconnected during the Open Beta. Now I'm lucky if I even manage finish a match most days.Absolutely right - just got disconnected from another dominion match - ofc we where leading by 836 points...

Btw. most matches are join in progress already, since esp. during the last 3 days, i rarely ever get into a match that starts at 0:0.

WFL_M4sT3R_
04-24-2017, 10:04 PM
I play all day on my PC and had 1 DC. Make sure your NAT is green, same check forum for some tips

Lumina-US
04-24-2017, 10:12 PM
I play all day on my PC and had 1 DC. Make sure your NAT is green, same check forum for some tipsMy NAT is greener than green - open too, lightning fast internet-speed, it's not my connection that's the issue. ;)

iPlaySavageAF
04-24-2017, 10:17 PM
out of 10 attempts to play dominion, ive disconnected 7 times. I see other players disconnect before me. xbox 1

Lumina-US
04-24-2017, 10:21 PM
out of 10 attempts to play dominion, ive disconnected 7 times. I see other players disconnect before me. xbox 1Same here mate, play against the AI, there matches seem to be a bit more stable at least, but just a little... Ubisoft, hand us your working solution already, before every XBOX-player abandons your game.

JayKwonn
04-24-2017, 10:35 PM
I started with For Honor only recently, and I loved it so far. First bits of the campaign were fun, but I wanted to try out online. All my attempts resulted in disconnects. I was having a blast for the short while I could play, but this was a bad first impression. I first thought it was my internet and checked everything, but nothing seemed to be wrong. And then I noticed that other players were disconnecting too and I kept getting error messages.

It felt so bad that I really thought something was wrong so I googled and found more similar messages on the web. I really hope I can get back to enjoying this game. I'm posting because I want to let the devs know it is a real issue.