PDA

View Full Version : For Honor is a Competitive game or not ?

Mankind..
04-24-2017, 04:57 PM
Well Evryone is saying that for honor is a competitve game, but since there is not a REAL ranking it will not be a competitive game.

By a real ranking im thinking about our stats of each player on each Hereos.
Actualy the rankind REP is only based on your amount of time and your ability to farm XP so it cant be competitive....

If we want to have FOR HONOR as competitive gaming, im sorry but the ranking must be based on the statistic K/D/A victory/loose.

And of course the matchmaking should be based on this to find similar player to fight.

What you guys think about this.

Mankind

Netcode_err_404
04-24-2017, 05:11 PM
No, it isn't, not even close.at the moment.

Lack of dedicated servers / proper p2p system

FUll with bugs and exploits

No competent matchmaking

Bad balanced.

Broken core mechanics

Surely it can be it, but currently its not.

Blasto95
04-24-2017, 05:29 PM
And what competitive game has stats and rankings for each individual character within the game? Aka not using an outside 3rd party website.

Just because there are not stats or rankings for each individual characters does not mean this game is not competitive or that they wont add more features to this game.

The game has only been out for 2 months. People are still learning new "techniques" (or exploits whichever you'd like to call them). And the competitive scene is only expanding. At first it was only 1v1 tournaments. Now 2v2s are very popular and even 4v4 elimination tournaments appear. Just yesterday there was a tournament that required you to play with a new Hero for each round you won. That tournament would've been impossible to pull off successfully a month ago.

If you're hoping for a competitive game...give it some time
If you're just looking for a casual game, then all they need to do is fix connection issues and a few balance patches.
The game is FAR from perfect but its still really early.

Mankind..
04-24-2017, 05:40 PM
League of legend have a ranking.... and its most popular game in the world

Its about at least that kind of ranking im talking, not nececary for each heroes, but at least something that will ranking player about there ability to play this great game and not something on the amount of time played

ColonelMocha
04-24-2017, 05:46 PM
No, it isn't, not even close.at the moment.

Lack of dedicated servers / proper p2p system

FUll with bugs and exploits

No competent matchmaking

Bad balanced.

Broken core mechanics

Surely it can be it, but currently its not.

^ Everything this guy said. Game has way to many problems to be throwing out tournaments left and right. Unless you just want to see a Warden fest.

RunnerRunner22
04-24-2017, 05:50 PM
The matchmaking IS actually based on a skill rating for each game mode, not your rep. However, the game does not disclose your skill rating. FHtracker estimates your skill rating, it seems pretty accurate (at least for duels).

Lumina-US
04-24-2017, 06:18 PM
Simply put. it wants to be, but isnt.

Blame the ******ed Matchmaking, several imbalances and most of all, disconnect-heaven.

iPlaySavageAF
04-24-2017, 06:20 PM
And what competitive game has stats and rankings for each individual character within the game? Aka not using an outside 3rd party website.

Just because there are not stats or rankings for each individual characters does not mean this game is not competitive or that they wont add more features to this game.

The game has only been out for 2 months. People are still learning new "techniques" (or exploits whichever you'd like to call them). And the competitive scene is only expanding. At first it was only 1v1 tournaments. Now 2v2s are very popular and even 4v4 elimination tournaments appear. Just yesterday there was a tournament that required you to play with a new Hero for each round you won. That tournament would've been impossible to pull off successfully a month ago.

If you're hoping for a competitive game...give it some time
If you're just looking for a casual game, then all they need to do is fix connection issues and a few balance patches.
The game is FAR from perfect but its still really early.

Where can I find these tournaments?

Oupyz
04-24-2017, 06:35 PM
connection issues aside

the game has really bad balance and many bugs and exploits that are being abused

and some broken core mechanic like the shugoki super armor , whats this is bs in fighting games :/

i open him up for a combo he gets his super amor applied in the middle of my attack and interrupted my combo into a demon embrace :/ , this is tottaly none sense in a fighting game , probably in 6 months will get a better game if they keep on patching it

Blasto95
04-24-2017, 07:10 PM
Where can I find these tournaments?

Honestly I dont personally hear of any except a few on Xbox because thats what I play.
But there is a discord server where people are constantly updating new tournaments.
The tournament I was talking about yesterday, I happened to find on twitch very easily since KingRichard, iSkys, and Sypher were all competing in the final 8.

And to the guy who said Tournaments are Warden fests...youre clueless about the competitive scene. Its Warlord, PK, and Shugoki right now. In the tournament where people had to constantly switch heroes, Warden was not picked once by either participant in the Final.

RatedChaotic
04-24-2017, 07:54 PM
I cant wait for a ranking system. Maybe it will shed more light on these top tier heroes with actual in game stats. Instead of using 3rd party sites and opinions.

Blasto95
04-24-2017, 07:58 PM
League of legend have a ranking.... and its most popular game in the world

Its about at least that kind of ranking im talking, not nececary for each heroes, but at least something that will ranking player about there ability to play this great game and not something on the amount of time played

League of Legends is also HUGE, possibly the largest esports game. For Honor isnt even a fly on a wall compared to that game. Also it makes sense for a game that has 50+ characters to show stats and rankings for each one. Especially when they have years to implement the system and not 2 months.

Am I against a ranking system? Absolutely not. But give the game a chance to determine if it will even be a competitive game or just casual fun. For now I think its a pretty good mixture of both (if I can ever finish a game) and im fine with that until they make some changes.

cragar212
04-24-2017, 09:55 PM
No.

The top few heroes are significantly stronger then the rest.

I've watched almost every major tournament this game has ever had.

Tournaments this weekend barely hit 500viewers down from a few thousand in the past. The 1v1 tournaments are simply won by whoever can cheat the most using exploits.

2v2 is pretty fun to watch though. 4v4 would be good to but this game doesn't even have friggin spectator mode.

All the games top streamers are already moving on in the next few weeks.

Lumina-US
04-24-2017, 10:18 PM
All the games top streamers are already moving on in the next few weeks.Good - because then we finally might get rid of certain kiddies in-game that only cater to their likes. :P

cragar212
04-24-2017, 10:42 PM
Good - because then we finally might get rid of certain kiddies in-game that only cater to their likes. :P

It's funny how much hate professional gamers get from casual players. The guys playing FH have over half a million followers. Alot of old people may not realise that it's the best free advertising a game could get. I get it you get jelous they get flown around to help with games but really if you like a game you should want it to have a strong following.

Sites like githyp not only track the number of people playing a game but also the number of people watching it. A competitive fighting game with 0 professional gamers isn't going to last long after year 1.

UbiJurassic
04-25-2017, 12:37 AM
A ranked mode has been in development for quite some time now. We don't have any news to share just yet on it, but we hope to soon!

pafarot
04-25-2017, 12:58 AM
it has the potential but at the current state it is in right now, not even close.

The game is buggy, very very unbalanced, very exploitable, bad server, and to be honest not really fun to watch because at higher level of play everyone just play so defensively. The game suffers from its simplicity.

bmason1000
04-25-2017, 04:12 AM
It's funny how much hate professional gamers get from casual players. The guys playing FH have over half a million followers. Alot of old people may not realise that it's the best free advertising a game could get. I get it you get jelous they get flown around to help with games but really if you like a game you should want it to have a strong following.

Sites like githyp not only track the number of people playing a game but also the number of people watching it. A competitive fighting game with 0 professional gamers isn't going to last long after year 1.

Woah, woah, woah...quit knockin us old guys. But yeah, I'm totally jealous if there are "professional gamers" runnin around while i work a rea job. Is that seriously a thing? Like, for real? Pay their bills with money they "earned" from gaming? Because that is awesome. Super jealous.

While we're on the topic of things old guys don't know, this old guy doesn't know what the h*ll a githyp, a twitch, a league of legends is or why anyone cares so much about ranked mode. Why is that important?

bmason1000
04-25-2017, 04:15 AM
Also discord. I even downloaded a phone app and i have no idea what the f*** this thing does. What does discord do?

Lumina-US
04-25-2017, 10:25 AM
Woah, woah, woah...quit knockin us old guys. But yeah, I'm totally jealous if there are "professional gamers" runnin around while i work a rea job. Is that seriously a thing? Like, for real? Pay their bills with money they "earned" from gaming? Because that is awesome. Super jealous.

While we're on the topic of things old guys don't know, this old guy doesn't know what the h*ll a githyp, a twitch, a league of legends is or why anyone cares so much about ranked mode. Why is that important?Well, i'm close to becoming an old man myself at the current age of soon 35, but i have over 23 years of gaming xp and still play around 5-7 hours daily, despite work, so i might be able to serve you an explanation.

So yeah, ranked mode is "important" so all those 19-23 year oldish "pro" gamerz out there, can pat themselves on their shoulders (while highly likely still living in mum's basement) and say "I IZ DA KING OF DA WORLD! - see my 15 inches long ePeen! (ePeen = virtual ding****)

Basically it's all for personal bragging rights, feeding the ego and well, if you are among those very few privileged pro's, to join in on tournaments that offer the kind of $ChaChing$" we ordinary hard working folk, would have to buckle up months, or in some cases, even years for. The world's best tourneys offer a good couple of thousand dollars - i guess a 75'000$ CounterStrike-contest was the biggest i have heard/read of, but that was a long while ago.

That's why it is "important", but in all honesty to me it's not, because sooner or later, people will move on to the next game that's coming nontheless, as always.

Sadly, as it stands today, people rarely play the games out there for fun anymore, let alone just because of liking the settings offered.

All they care for is platinum throphy's, or in XB1's and PC's case, 1000 GS or 100% Steam achievements and feel like like VIRTUAL KINGZ, as long as the game is all-new and fresh.

But once completed they either re-sell it or trade it in and if you ever dare to ask someone about that game again, in like let's say 10 years later, all you're likely to hear is: "DUDE, you must be a Caveman, nobody plays dat game anymore, because ze ghraphics suxx and the controls are too old-school."

That basically sums it all up.

Mia.Nora
04-25-2017, 11:59 AM
Not even close.

Not without actual ranking and distinguish between solo queue vs premade. That is the matchmaking fail of the game.

Connectivity and stability is way below industry standards of F2P games from a decade ago. I wont even compare it to F2P games of today, since FH is bad that they are not even on the same page.

And lastly internal balance sucks. Not just character vs character but core game mechanics are poorly executed. Supposedly it was gonna be Attack>GB>Defense>Attack in the way of rock paper scissors. But due to the way GB works, it never breaks an actual turtle and just gets CGB and it only boosts defense since it gives free GB after parry, so we end up with Defense>Attack and GB is null.

Game looks great though visually. It can be competitive in dress up and emote competitions.

Mankind..
04-25-2017, 04:42 PM
A ranked mode has been in development for quite some time now. We don't have any news to share just yet on it, but we hope to soon!

Nice Ubisoft thanks you verymuch for the reply, thats a begining, i think none is asking to be hurry in a ranking, but thats great to hear that you are wrking on that kind of stuff too.

cragar212
04-25-2017, 05:23 PM
Well, i'm close to becoming an old man myself at the current age of soon 35, but i have over 23 years of gaming xp and still play around 5-7 hours daily, despite work, so i might be able to serve you an explanation.

So yeah, ranked mode is "important" so all those 19-23 year oldish "pro" gamerz out there, can pat themselves on their shoulders (while highly likely still living in mum's basement) and say "I IZ DA KING OF DA WORLD! - see my 15 inches long ePeen! (ePeen = virtual ding****)

Basically it's all for personal bragging rights, feeding the ego and well, if you are among those very few privileged pro's, to join in on tournaments that offer the kind of $ChaChing$" we ordinary hard working folk, would have to buckle up months, or in some cases, even years for. The world's best tourneys offer a good couple of thousand dollars - i guess a 75'000$ CounterStrike-contest was the biggest i have heard/read of, but that was a long while ago.

That's why it is "important", but in all honesty to me it's not, because sooner or later, people will move on to the next game that's coming nontheless, as always.

Sadly, as it stands today, people rarely play the games out there for fun anymore, let alone just because of liking the settings offered.

All they care for is platinum throphy's, or in XB1's and PC's case, 1000 GS or 100% Steam achievements and feel like like VIRTUAL KINGZ, as long as the game is all-new and fresh.

But once completed they either re-sell it or trade it in and if you ever dare to ask someone about that game again, in like let's say 10 years later, all you're likely to hear is: "DUDE, you must be a Caveman, nobody plays dat game anymore, because ze ghraphics suxx and the controls are too old-school."

You're one angry dude. Maybe at your age if you didn't play video games 5-7 hours a day you might have a more fulfilling life. #feelsbadman

Blasto95
04-25-2017, 05:36 PM
Well, i'm close to becoming an old man myself at the current age of soon 35, but i have over 23 years of gaming xp and still play around 5-7 hours daily, despite work, so i might be able to serve you an explanation.

Ya you went a little overboard on that one lol. Glad you got that off your chest.

Alot of what you say is true. But you missed one very good reason to have a competitive mode, competition. Not so much for bragging rights, but competitive gameplay in general is a whole different story than casual. Picture how 2v2 Brawls work now vs. in a ranked mode. Brawls are viewed as this honorable 1v1 fight. Yet in ranked mode it will be an actual BRAWL. People wont joke around and pull out a lvl 1 Orochi or Raider, they'll be playing their best character to their best ability. That alone makes for a better gaming experience, competition.

Lumina-US
04-25-2017, 06:17 PM
You're one angry dude. Maybe at your age if you didn't play video games 5-7 hours a day you might have a more fulfilling life. #feelsbadmanSo my life is not fulfilling, because i spoke the truth or furthermore, because i like to play video games?

No worries Chuck, i might not have Jennifer Lawrence's income, but my apartment is nice, cozy and clean, the fridge is always filled, bills are paid and every here and there, you can afford some luxury/something special, if you work hard enough for it.

Friends and family are also there, so i'm super-sorry to burst your bubble of imagination, but i live a good life.

Gaming is, besides Ice-Hockey as well, a hobby that i'm taking good care of since my youth, so playing 5-7 hours every day, has nothing to do with living a bad or sad life - thanks...

cragar212
04-25-2017, 06:38 PM
So my life is not fulfilling, because i spoke the truth or furthermore, because i like to play video games?

No worries Chuck, i might not have Jennifer Lawrence's income, but my apartment is nice, cozy and clean, the fridge is always filled, bills are paid and every here and there, you can afford some luxury/something special, if you work hard enough for it.

Friends and family are also there, so i'm super-sorry to burst your bubble of imagination, but i live a good life.

Gaming is, besides Ice-Hockey as well, a hobby that i'm taking good care of since my youth, so playing 5-7 hours every day, has nothing to do with living a bad or sad life - thanks...

If you say so. Almost every post you make is either salty, angry or toxic. You seem like a miserable individual from your posting history. I hope things get better for you.

Lumina-US
04-25-2017, 06:45 PM
If you say so. Almost every post you make is either salty, angry or toxic. You seem like a miserable individual from your posting history. I hope things get better for you.At least i'm not a whiny little crybaby who wants everything catered his way, best on a silver plate, like some people in the For Honor "community".

But whatever floats your boat man, you think i'm a miserable individual, so be it, if that's what makes you happy.

Antonioj26
04-25-2017, 09:04 PM
So my life is not fulfilling, because i spoke the truth or furthermore, because i like to play video games?

lol Jesus man, why are you trying so hard to prove who you are to this guy? Just try and relax a bit man, seriously for your mental health just don't take this stuff so personal. Who cares what this guy thinks? I mean I totally agree with him but you are going absolutely nuts.

In terms of ranked mode it doesn't have to be about bragging rights or flexing your epeen. Some people just want to see where they measure up to the rest of the community or enjoy the challenge of someone who is better than them. You learn more when you lose than you do when you win. A ranked mode would separate the people who want to give their all from the guy who wants to just try out a new character. or maybe just want to have some casual matches instead of having to go hard everytime because someone is giving their all against them when they want to mess around.

Lumina-US
04-25-2017, 09:15 PM
In terms of ranked mode it doesn't have to be about bragging rights or flexing your epeen. Some people just want to see where they measure up to the rest of the community or enjoy the challenge of someone who is better than them. You learn more when you lose than you do when you win. A ranked mode would separate the people who want to give their all from the guy who wants to just try out a new character. or maybe just want to have some casual matches instead of having to go hard everytime because someone is giving their all against them when they want to mess around.Never said, i'm against a ranked mode - people who want it, no matter their reason, shall have it.

And btw. if someone takes it down to such a personal lvl - i (as well as everyone else) have the ABSOLUTE RIGHT to go nuts - you just DON'T DO things like that on a public forum - period!

Hillbill79
04-25-2017, 09:22 PM
But you are though.

"I wont change my nat.... its upto Ubi to fix it for me......"

"Show me proof that ubi are changing the meta... until then, I smell BS....."

You are a self entiteled little tulip.

Need links?

I wont go on.... but there is a pattern there.

You expect everyone to do everything for you.... does mum still tidy your room and cook your tea?

Aspergers? Autism? Bullied?

At least i'm not a whiny little crybaby who wants everything catered his way, best on a silver plate, like some people in the For Honor "community".

But whatever floats your boat man, you think i'm a miserable individual, so be it, if that's what makes you happy.

Antonioj26
04-25-2017, 09:24 PM
Never said, i'm against a ranked mode - people who want it, no matter their reason, shall have it.

And btw. if someone takes it down to such a personal lvl - i (as well as everyone else) have the ABSOLUTE RIGHT to go nuts - you just DON'T DO things like that on a puplic forum - period!

Didn't say you were against it but you went off on this rage mode tangent about how people want it because they are tryhards. Just be the bigger guy, people try and rile people up and if you take the bait you give them what they want. Honestly i don't think he even said anything that out of line, he just said back to you what you said to him.

Lumina-US
04-25-2017, 09:26 PM
But you are though.

"I wont change my nat.... its upto Ubi to fix it for me......"

"Show me proof that ubi are changing the meta... until then, I smell BS....."

You are a self entiteled little tulip.

I wont go on.... but there is a pattern there.Did i ever cry for a single nerf, did i ever tell others how they should play the game or go down on someone personal claiming he has no life or worse? - no i didn't, so Hillbill up your azz - I AM NOT YOUR ****ING PUNCHING BAG - end of story!

Btw. share my quotes one more time for public disgracing and i'll report you - have a bad day!

Hillbill79
04-25-2017, 09:29 PM
Report me..... crack on princess...

The worst that will happen is I will no longer be allowed to listen to **** from girls like you.

Away you go... chop chop now.

Problem with you guys on the spectrum.... is that youre not aware of how much of a ****** you come across to every one else... we shouldn't have to put up with your anti social behaviour... you should have to take the **** that you cause... one day, maybe you will learn what you feel like you don't have to..

What you obviously don't understand, is that you are a minority... and a rude obnoxious one at that.

Go ahead and report me...... the mods will make their own mind up... they will read our posts..... I'm not worried dude.

Did i ever cry for a single nerf, did i ever go down on someone personal claiming he has no life or worse - no i didn't, so Hillbill up your azz - I AM NOT YOUR ****ING PUNCHING BAG - end of story!

Btw do that one more time and i'll report you.

Lumina-US
04-25-2017, 09:33 PM
Report me..... crack on princess...

The worst that will happen is I will no longer be allowed to listen to **** from girls like you.

Away you go... chop chop now.Very adult... here's hope you get torn into a half gazillion pieces on the battlefield.

Btw. if you really want to see anti-social behaviour, you're very welcome to look in the mirror - by everything you just said, you're not one tiny bit better.

And i'm for sure NOT your dude...

Hillbill79
04-25-2017, 09:40 PM
Edited my last post

I do get a kicking on the battlefield... reasonably often... Love it.... makes me come back harder and faster...

Looking in a mirror is more private behaviour, than anti social....... don't do it much... I'm way too big and ugly.... and mirrors cost money... don't want to break 'em ;)..

Dude is a word I choose for those I don't call mate... so no, youre not my mate, but you are a dude.... and that means... no respect... DUDE.

Very adult... here's hope you get torn into a half gazillion pieces on the battlefield.

Btw. if you really want to see anti-social behaviour, you're very welcome to look in the mirror - by everything you just said, you're not one tiny bit better.

And i'm for sure NOT your dude...

Lumina-US
04-25-2017, 10:02 PM
Dude is a word I choose for those I don't call mate... so no, youre not my mate, but you are a dude.... and that means... no respect... DUDE.So is this thread about me or For Honor wanting to be competitive? - we two are done here...

Antonioj26
04-25-2017, 10:09 PM
So is this thread about me or For Honor wanting to be competitive? - we two are done here...
Lol you are so easy to bait it's so clear he's messing with you. You are on tilt and this guy is probably laughing his a$$ off. Are you like some sort of reverse troll? Are you playing 3D chess or is it truly this easy for you to get worked up?

Hillbill79
04-25-2017, 10:09 PM
Only responded to your obvious contradictions..... one day you might think before you speak.... one day..... maybe.

If everyone engaged brain before gob..... the world would be a much nicer place.

So is this thread about me or For Honor wanting to be competitive? - we two are done here...

Lumina-US
04-25-2017, 10:12 PM
Only responded to your obvious contradictions..... one day you might think before you speak.... one day..... maybe.

If everyone engaged brain before gob..... the world would be a much nicer place.Says a guy like you...

Talk to yourself now pls, i said WE TWO are done.

Hillbill79
04-25-2017, 10:18 PM
Says a guy like you...

Talk to yourself now pls, i said WE TWO are done.

Yet we are not... because none of us are leaving.... and we will post in threads for as long as we are here... and as long as you post like a self entitled fellow... I will always counter post as a proactive kind of chap.

Active. vs Lazy.... that's a duel you will not win, revenge mode or not. ;)

Antonioj26
04-25-2017, 10:25 PM
active. Vs lazy.... That's a duel you will not win, revenge mode or not. ;)

ahahhhaaaaahhhahahah

Lumina-US
04-25-2017, 10:28 PM
Yet we are not... because none of us are leaving.... and we will post in threads for as long as we are here... and as long as you post like a self entitled fellow... I will always counter post as a proactive kind of chap.

Active. vs Lazy.... that's a duel you will not win, revenge mode or not. ;)I work my azz of 10h a day to afford a living, but sure, i'm lazy and you are the absolute For Honor god - You are such a sir ten of himself, so much for being self entitled.

Too bad we are in the same Faction...

Hillbill79
04-25-2017, 10:37 PM
I work my azz of 10h a day to afford a living, but sure, i'm lazy and you are the absolute For Honor god - You are such a sir ten of himself, so much for being self entitled.

Too bad we are in the same Faction...

Too bad we are on different platforms.

I'm self employed... and if you think 10 hours a day is something to write home about... try doing what I do :)

Oh, btw, I'm average at best... no god here.... or id have sent you to hell! :p

Lumina-US
04-25-2017, 10:59 PM
Too bad we are on different platforms.

I'm self employed... and if you think 10 hours a day is something to write home about... try doing what I do :)

Oh, btw, I'm average at best... no god here.... or id have sent you to hell! :pAnd again you act like a super-selfish ****...

First off, the "god" was meant sarcastic and 10h a day wasn't a "what's in your pants" contest, but just a confirmation that i'm nowhere near, what you're trying to make me.

And no, i'd not want to do what you do to afford a living, because if i'd treat my customers the way you are talking to me, i'd go bankrupt in less than a month.

But yeah, even like 3 posts later, you still didn't understand that we are done - go back to topic or go home.

Hillbill79
04-25-2017, 11:07 PM
You said we were done...... yet here you are.....

I don't treat my customers like this.... only with respect dude.

Been going for not far off 10 years... I make knives, swords, do leatherwork etc.....

But then... my clients don't speak the way you do... if they did, i'd choose the sensible option and not reply at all...... don't want people like that in charge of dangerous implements with my name stamped on it.......

You call me selfish... yet expect everything done for you?

I am home dude..... live here, work here, game here, debate ******** with dudes here....... i'm home dude, I'm home.

And again you act like a super-selfish ****...

First off, the "god" was meant sarcastic and 10h a day wasn't a "what's in your pants" contest, but just a confirmation that i'm nowhere near, what you're trying to make me.

And no, i'd not want to do what you do to afford a living, because if i'd treat my customers the way you are talking to me, i'd go bankrupt in less than a month.

But yeah even like 3 posts later you still didn't understand that we are done - go back to topic or go home.

Lumina-US
04-25-2017, 11:12 PM
You said we were done...... yet here you are.....

I don't treat my customers like this.... only with respect dude.

Been going for not far off 10 years... I make knives, swords, do leatherwork etc.....

But then... my clients don't speak the way you do... if they did, i'd choose the sensible option and not reply at all...... don't want people like that in charge of dangerous implements with my name stamped on it.......

You call me selfish... yet expect everything done for you?

I am home dude..... live here, work here, game here, debate ******** with dudes here....... i'm home dude, I'm home.I don't expect anything getting done for me, just Ubisoft DOING their job - yes, it is THEIR job to fix the terrible connections and further game-imbalances and not mine, since i DO NOT get paid for that.

Hillbill79
04-25-2017, 11:16 PM
Nor I...

Yet I fixed it for me....... since launch ive enjoyed a 90% trouble free experience....all for the sake of a few minutes research.... 10 weeks of fun, and very few probs...... for just a few mins of troubleshooting / proactiveness....

And I'm an idiot?

Man you're a classic.