PDA

View Full Version : Unstoppabke feat my ***

youngSinester
04-24-2017, 04:06 PM
Dont know whos idea was it to make that feat unblockable but they can block and perry that feat for Kensei. His guard block is slow and he cant stop spammers which is bull ****. You developers want to balance him but yall made him one of the slowest blockers in the damn game. If you going to make a feat thats suppose to be unblockable ****ing make it unblockable not some bull **** where they can stop the ****ing thing or perry the bull ****. Theres nothing unblockable about that feat. It pisses me off when in the beginning before yall done all these patch for him was good now hes garbage.

Capoupacap
04-24-2017, 04:55 PM
you have to feint it to a side heavy

SAVAGE_CABBAGE1
04-24-2017, 08:43 PM
Dont know whos idea was it to make that feat unblockable but they can block and perry that feat for Kensei. His guard block is slow and he cant stop spammers which is bull ****. You developers want to balance him but yall made him one of the slowest blockers in the damn game. If you going to make a feat thats suppose to be unblockable ****ing make it unblockable not some bull **** where they can stop the ****ing thing or perry the bull ****. Theres nothing unblockable about that feat. It pisses me off when in the beginning before yall done all these patch for him was good now hes garbage.

They can parry it, like any other unblockable attack

King_Duncan_VII
04-25-2017, 02:42 PM
Unblockable feat isn't a GOD Mode feat. It can still be parried so don't go carelessly swinging because your attacks can't be blocked.