PDA

View Full Version : That is why the game is dying

nagya12356
04-24-2017, 03:35 PM
Just went Duel matches and every match the enemy used the unlock tech(so i could not parry any of his attacks just hit me). If and this is just low level of the game a new down point. If you can do this thing then why is parry in the game? This just gives us players who just non stop attacking and you cant do anything just defend. This thing is just taking the fun out of the game and that is why people are leaving For Honor. No one play the game normaly how the devs thought this game should work and I dont know why people playing like this cause it is just boring, cause you can win every game with these exploits. To those guys who are doing this: Are you getting big ego out of this? So you can tell that you have won every game you played? Fine you are good in a game which is not even in a competitive level and you are just ruinning the game for every body. So congrats because of you people are leaving For Honor.

Jobsalot
04-24-2017, 03:39 PM
More news at 5!

guffffff
04-24-2017, 03:47 PM
Can't wait !

ImTiredOfU
04-24-2017, 04:14 PM
Just went Duel matches and every match the enemy used the unlock tech(so i could not parry any of his attacks just hit me). If and this is just low level of the game a new down point. If you can do this thing then why is parry in the game? This just gives us players who just non stop attacking and you cant do anything just defend. This thing is just taking the fun out of the game and that is why people are leaving For Honor. No one play the game normaly how the devs thought this game should work and I dont know why people playing like this cause it is just boring, cause you can win every game with these exploits. To those guys who are doing this: Are you getting big ego out of this? So you can tell that you have won every game you played? Fine you are good in a game which is not even in a competitive level and you are just ruinning the game for every body. So congrats because of you people are leaving For Honor.

Unlock was a problem before patch and now shows clearly now that revenge was nerfed.
See before they would spam that during revenge and get to 1/2 shot people unblock able but instead of fixing this they blamed revenge. Now nerfed they don't save it for revenge so now you notice it more.

iPlaySavageAF
04-24-2017, 04:27 PM

I am in a duel match right now, what is the unlock tech?

I'm on xbox 1

Antonioj26
04-24-2017, 04:29 PM
Unlock was a problem before patch and now shows clearly now that revenge was nerfed.
See before they would spam that during revenge and get to 1/2 shot people unblock able but instead of fixing this they blamed revenge. Now nerfed they don't save it for revenge so now you notice it more.

I have never seen anyone cling to a mechanic this hard in my entire life. This man is talking about exploiting unlock in a duel that literally has nothing to do with revenge and yet you still sneak it in somehow. I've seen people take divorce better than you are taking the nerf. You're treating revenge like your ex girlfriend dude. She's gone man. It's time to get over her and move on. You are better than her, revenge didn't deserve you.

bmason1000
04-25-2017, 03:57 AM
...You're treating revenge like your ex girlfriend dude. She's gone man. It's time to get over her and move on. You are better than her, revenge didn't deserve you.
Oh man...that was gold haha