PDA

View Full Version : For honor players are cancer

Mudflaaaps
04-24-2017, 02:28 PM
No character in this game is overpowered, nor underpowered.
The problem with this game is that 99% of the players are absolute scum.

For a game with 'honor' in the title, there's zero honor. Everyone abuses clearly broken game mechanics, everyone plays dirty no-one plays fairly.

The whole game is a cluster**** of cheesiness, but does ubisoft change this? Do they take out 'free hits'? Do they take out the terrible defense meta?

No, they release childish emotes and buff already reasonably balanced characters.

Valkyrie wasn't top character? Give her more free hits!

Lawbringer wasn't top either? Free hits!

Zerker?
FREE HITS!

let's just give the cheesiest characters even more ways to abuse the game, that'll fix everything!

I love playing this game and will match anyone with skill, but I've taken to playing ai now as everyone just plays like scum.

You reading this, you are scum. You're not good because you can abuse your characters broken moves, you're awful and responsible for breaking this game. GG.

ImTiredOfU
04-24-2017, 02:41 PM
no character in this game is overpowered, nor underpowered.

For a game with 'honor' in the title, there's zero honor. Everyone abuses clearly broken game mechanics, everyone plays dirty no-one plays fairly.

The whole game is a cluster**** of cheesiness, but does ubisoft change this? Do they take out 'free hits'? Do they take out the terrible defense meta?

No, they release childish emotes and buff already reasonably balanced characters.

Zerker?
Free hits!

Let's just give the cheesiest characters even more ways to abuse the game, that'll fix everything!

I love playing this game and will match anyone with skill, but i've taken to playing ai now as everyone just plays like scum.

You reading this, you are scum. You're not good because you can abuse your characters broken moves, you're awful and responsible for breaking this game. Gg.

the truth

Draghmar
04-24-2017, 02:45 PM
Harsh words...I think you're gonna be hated for that. But the truth is your words are truth to some extent...unfortunately.

XeroTheBigBoss
04-24-2017, 02:46 PM
Orochi has nothing that all classes don't have. I just have flicker zone kiss my ***!

JayyRupp
04-24-2017, 02:49 PM

Zerker?
FREE HITS!

let's just give the cheesiest characters even more ways to abuse the game, that'll fix everything!

I love playing this game and will match anyone with skill, but I've taken to playing ai now as everyone just plays like scum.

You reading this, you are scum. You're not good because you can abuse your characters broken moves, you're awful and responsible for breaking this game. GG.

Contradictions are real.. Are you really complaining about the Berserker? LMFAO. That says it all.

xAnaToMx
04-24-2017, 02:50 PM
I agree with the fact For Honor player base being the worst i have even seen when it comes to being fair. Honestly i been feeling the same about the broken mechanics and i feel tired of not being able to play characters i want to play because they are useless. Here is a major factor that ruins this game ---->GUARD BREAK! Remove that and the gameplay will be much better than 4 people constantly trying to GB you. It's way too punishing just because the other guy has a better connection and your button press did not registered in time..Let's be clear on that, people get hit with attacks they would normally block because the game does not register that move. I tested that many times because it could not figure out how a light attack went right through the shield..and i even spoke to other people and that's confirmed now. Any fast spammers can get away with this. So this game needs combat calibration for sure and GB make it a waste of time playing it. If you're not going to remove this dumb mechanic make limited to how many times you can doi it.

DrinkinMyStella
04-24-2017, 02:55 PM
learn and adapt

kweassa1917
04-24-2017, 03:02 PM
So basically anything that makes me lose is "cancer"...

...and these people talk about "honor" and "fairness" with that kind of a mindset??? :o

Teh1one
04-24-2017, 03:02 PM
gg.

gid gud

ImTiredOfU
04-24-2017, 03:07 PM
Contradictions are real.. Are you really complaining about the Berserker? LMFAO. That says it all.

Um my zerker gets to go crazy in groups now due to just not worring about revenge anymore. So yeah free hits. Lol

zide-
04-24-2017, 03:08 PM
Stopped reading right there.

Mudflaaaps
04-24-2017, 03:31 PM
You're a perfect example of the childish community this game has.
'Someone is pointing out the broken game that I abuse, so they must be bad'. You'll call me salty next. Sad little person.

kweassa1917
04-24-2017, 03:41 PM
You're a perfect example of the childish community this game has.
'Someone is pointing out the broken game that I abuse, so they must be bad'. You'll call me salty next. Sad little person.

So you're the person who writes post about how everything and everyone you don't like is "cancer"... basically insulting everyone else on a mass-scale ...and yet somehow, those who disagree with you are 'salty'?

:rolleyes: Good logic, dude.

Antonioj26
04-24-2017, 03:52 PM

Zerker?
FREE HITS!

Wait so characters that already have more cheese and are getting more than other characters doesn't make them overpowered? If what your saying is it's not impossible to beat a top tier with a low tier I'm in agreement with you, but denying clear advantages and disadvantages is being dishonest. Nerfs/buff happen for this very reason.

Mudflaaaps
04-24-2017, 04:27 PM
*sigh*...
You clearly can't read. If you don't understand basic English please just go somewhere else because you're pointless input is nothing but boring.

Mudflaaaps
04-24-2017, 04:34 PM
Characters are cheesy, not overpowered. No one character is massively above any other stat wise, it's all about moves and how easy they can be abused by the toxic players.

They just buff and nerf based on whoever gets whined about the most, but it's the worst players that whine the most! They complain about lawbringer because he's not totally unstoppable (but a perfectly fine, balanced character) so now he IS unstoppable.

Berzerker was another very good character, but SOMEHOW, people got him buffed into the tank he is now.

What I don't get is how people complain about peacekeeper. She's fast yes, has a slightly broken zone flicker yes, stupid zone attack yes, so what? Almost every other character has the exact same problem!

The for honor team are absolutely useless, they couldn't balance a brick on their flat empty heads never mind a fighting game.

Antonioj26
04-24-2017, 04:37 PM
*sigh*...
You clearly can't read. If you don't understand basic English please just go somewhere else because you're pointless input is nothing but boring.

lol I did read, you said no character is overpowered or underpowered and that's dumb and wrong.
Lol you talk about cancer but then just fling insults. Got ya man. The guy who said everything you lose to is just "cancer." Git Gud scrub or play another game if you can't handle this one.

Antonioj26
04-24-2017, 04:46 PM
Characters are cheesy, not overpowered. No one character is massively above any other stat wise, it's all about moves and how easy they can be abused by the toxic players.

They just buff and nerf based on whoever gets whined about the most, but it's the worst players that whine the most! They complain about lawbringer because he's not totally unstoppable (but a perfectly fine, balanced character) so now he IS unstoppable.

Berzerker was another very good character, but SOMEHOW, people got him buffed into the tank he is now.

What I don't get is how people complain about peacekeeper. She's fast yes, has a slightly broken zone flicker yes, stupid zone attack yes, so what? Almost every other character has the exact same problem!

The for honor team are absolutely useless, they couldn't balance a brick on their flat empty heads never mind a fighting game.

This is the most ReRe thing I have ever read. Yep lawbringer who had the lowest and also slowest damaging moves is just as balanced as warlord whose lights are just a frame slower than pks and side heavy has super armor and does 45 damage. There's literally not one thing lawbringer is better than warlord at. Not one. Not a single thing. Not damage, speed, throwing, defensive plays, disabling an enemy. Nothing.

But BALANCED AMIRITE GIT GUD NUBS STOP COMPLAINING!!!! Yes the top 5 are completely dominating the competitive seen but STFU YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING AND NEITHER DO THOSE WHO CONSISTENTLY WIN TOURNAMENTS ITS 100% BALANCED. OROCHI AND PK THE SAME. RAIDER AND WARDEN THE SAME. Give me a break dude.

Capoupacap
04-24-2017, 04:48 PM
I have seen game with much more cancer mechanics than this one. See a problem, call your friend & find a solution....sand is the best spot for crying heads

Nexo.C
04-24-2017, 05:42 PM
You have a point there. Community is real garbage. Sadly. The Game though is still in development. It will be in a good place in a few months i think.

bananaflow2017
04-24-2017, 05:44 PM
Am i an idiot? I think zerker had the lowest win rate in the upper 15%...

Antonioj26
04-24-2017, 05:55 PM

YES, STFU NOOB AND GET GOOD THE GAME WAS BALANCED IT DOESNT MATTER THAT HE HAD THE LOWEST WIN RATE HES STILL AS GOOD AS PK,WARLORD, WARDEN, SHUG, AND CONQ.

Yeah...... I found the cancer TC. It's you dude.

Hillbill79
04-24-2017, 06:03 PM
I wouldn't say the community is cancer... I'd say a lot of it was immature though. Even from those who like to think of themselves as adults.

Too many kids who care more about their stats than anything else... probably making up for the lack of any real achievements in life.... they feel better because of the arrangement of a few pixels on a screen.

Too many gamers social lives exist only on their screens. No real contact with others...If they had, they wouldn't speak to folk the way they do... they'd likely get their teeth knocked out if they did... that would be a good life lesson for them. They might think twice before being nasty little ****s.

ColonelMocha
04-24-2017, 06:09 PM
Yikes Zerker is probably one of the least played heroes and might be arguably the worst lol. Other than that your post is just gonna get drowned in "git gud" posts. The people screaming "git gud" are the ones breaking the game honestly. People just become complacent with ******** nowadays. The game is still in beta honestly. They throw a couple of ornaments and silly buffs out (honestly why buff Lawbringer?) and just ignore characters that clearly have no chance against certain characters. So yea this game will fizzle out and the people yelling "git gud" will be forced to play against the same 10 people. Just go play another game honestly. Blame the people that gave us this overpriced beta and dont play. I've learned blaming the people takes away from the root of the problems. People will play to win and thats about it whether it be legit or not. There are so many egos in this game and its not even balanced idk why people think they are "good" anyways. Just have fun with it for now before it dies out.

Antonioj26
04-24-2017, 06:12 PM
Yikes Zerker is probably one of the least played heroes and might be arguably the worst lol. Other than that your post is just gonna get drowned in "git gud" posts. The people screaming "git gud" are the ones breaking the game honestly. People just become complacent with ******** nowadays. The game is still in beta honestly. They throw a couple of ornaments and silly buffs out (honestly why buff Lawbringer?) and just ignore characters that clearly have no chance against certain characters. So yea this game will fizzle out and the people yelling "git gud" will be forced to play against the same 10 people. Just go play another game honestly. Blame the people that gave us this overpriced beta and dont play. I've learned blaming the people takes away from the root of the problems. People will play to win and thats about it whether it be legit or not. There are so many egos in this game and its not even balanced idk why people think they are "good" anyways. Just have fun with it for now before it dies out.

Sorry if my sarcasm didn't translate but I was just trying to point how how ridiculous that the TC was for even trying to say the game was balanced. No game is completely balanced that I can think of where there are different classes or characters and certainly not ones as experimental and new as for honor, that was the only thing I was trying to assert but it always goes to "learn to read idiot."

Antonioj26
04-24-2017, 06:16 PM
I wouldn't say the community is cancer... I'd say a lot of it was immature though. Even from those who like to think of themselves as adults.

Too many kids who care more about their stats than anything else... probably making up for the lack of any real achievements in life.... they feel better because of the arrangement of a few pixels on a screen.

Too many gamers social lives exist only on their screens. No real contact with others...If they had, they wouldn't speak to folk the way they do... they'd likely get their teeth knocked out if they did... that would be a good life lesson for them. They might think twice before being nasty little ****s.

Its bit odd for you to judge someone on a game and think it would do someone some good to get hit while simultaneously putting yourself on moral high ground. It just sounds like a ton of salt after you got a little bit of trash talk. Don't let it get to you man.

Mudflaaaps
04-24-2017, 07:20 PM
Wondered how long it'd be until the 'git gud' kids showed up. Bunch of talentless little nerds who abuse game mechanics then cry for a buff when they lose, these are the people that make this game filthy.

I don't want buffs, I want nerfs. I want every character, nerfed into the ground.

No free hits, no spam, just skill. Then we'd see who needs to git gud

Antonioj26
04-24-2017, 07:51 PM
Wondered how long it'd be until the 'git gud' kids showed up. Bunch of talentless little nerds who abuse game mechanics then cry for a buff when they lose, these are the people that make this game filthy.

I don't want buffs, I want nerfs. I want every character, nerfed into the ground.

No free hits, no spam, just skill. Then we'd see who needs to git gud

What do you play on? I'll 1v1 you tomorrow and we will see who is a noob. You said something stupid and I called you out for it then instead of coming back with an argument you just throw insults. Crying about nerfs is the same thing as crying about buffs idiot. Every character has match ups and when a character gets nerfed many characters get indirect buffs by not having to be hurt by that mechanic. It changes the way the game is played and if one characters play style suits the new meta better than they become buffed it's common sense dude.

Mudflaaaps
04-24-2017, 08:00 PM
You were talking nonsense, stop crying.
I'm on ps4, but I won't 1v1 you anyway because I'm 100% sure you're a little b I tch that abuses game mechanics.

It's a personality trait, it's people who've clearly been bullied and need to feel big, so they abuse and exploit game mechanics to win.

That my friend, is you.

Antonioj26
04-24-2017, 08:04 PM
You were talking nonsense, stop crying.
I'm on ps4, but I won't 1v1 you anyway because I'm 100% sure you're a little b I tch that abuses game mechanics.

It's a personality trait, it's people who've clearly been bullied and need to feel big, so they abuse and exploit game mechanics to win.

That my friend, is you.

Lol right, your the one scared to fight but I'm a b1 tch. Thanks for proving my point dude. You suck at the game and that's why you started the thread. Stay free, chicken.

RatedChaotic
04-24-2017, 08:06 PM

Is this number from a 3rd party site? MLG stats or from the Devs themselves? Just wondering where you guys get these numbers?

If its from FH stat tracker......lol..........That site is so easy to manipulate the numbers. I can prove it. I wont do it here publicly tho. I'll make a video of it and I'll post it on youtube if there isnt one already there.

Even their representative said that their stats on their site my differ from others because of different calculation procedures. Right there they admit they are not accurate. There are many sites proving they are not accurate aswell.

So when I see these people claiming this character is not top tier because of his stats on a tracker site or because a Streamer or even the best MLG player says so..... I just shake my head. Because the only ones here that have the true stats are the devs. Not 3rd party sites or MLG players and definitely not us.

Mudflaaaps
04-24-2017, 08:23 PM
Yes that makes sense, I won't fight the cheater so I must be bad. GG 'chicken' (weird little boy)

Mudflaaaps
04-24-2017, 08:24 PM
I doubt it too. Zerker is amazing, I have a rep 3 one. No way is his stats that low hahaha

Specialkha
04-24-2017, 08:30 PM
Is this number from a 3rd party site? MLG stats or from the Devs themselves? Just wondering where you guys get these numbers?

If its from FH stat tracker......lol..........That site is so easy to manipulate the numbers. I can prove it. I wont do it here publicly tho. I'll make a video of it and I'll post it on youtube if there isnt one already there.

Even their representative said that their stats on their site my differ from others because of different calculation procedures. Right there they admit they are not accurate.

Devs's matrix from their stream.

One or 2 weeks ago, zerk was one of the lowest if not the lowest (I think raider is very low winrate as well).

Antonioj26
04-24-2017, 08:34 PM
Yes that makes sense, I won't fight the cheater so I must be bad. GG 'chicken' (weird little boy)

Yep you are a chicken because you have no evidence of me being a cheater, literally zero. You don't even know what character I play. Instead you trash talked and when I asked you to put your money where your mouth is you backed down. So yes you are a chicken. Be afraid of me baby boy.

Mudflaaaps
04-24-2017, 08:38 PM
What are you even on about? You talk like a 7 year old, I wouldn't even lower myself to wasting my time fighting you. You disagree with what I've said, then you're a spammer/abuser and therefore a cheater. Simples.

Antonioj26
04-24-2017, 08:48 PM
What are you even on about? You talk like a 7 year old, I wouldn't even lower myself to wasting my time fighting you. You disagree with what I've said, then you're a spammer/abuser and therefore a cheater. Simples.

You are so transparent, dude it's fine. If you Need to come up with some sort of excuse to not fight me to prove to yourself that you are good at this game, then go ahead. You are the only one who will believe it. Thanks for the good laugh, it's rare people are afraid to fight me without even seeing me play first.

Hillbill79
04-24-2017, 08:51 PM
No salt mate. :)

Just observation.....I claim no moral high ground either....I'm here too..... also guilty of biting on the odd occasion.

Funny thing is, as a community, we should all be on the same wavelength............ but age gaps between player groups are apparent within the community.... some folk don't think before they speak... and what I said is true.... if people spoke to each other in person, how they do online.... there would be people getting a kicking...... the internet is full of keyboard warriors... who, in real life, are nothing but that..... keyboard warriors hiding behind the anonymity of the internet.

Its bit odd for you to judge someone on a game and think it would do someone some good to get hit while simultaneously putting yourself on moral high ground. It just sounds like a ton of salt after you got a little bit of trash talk. Don't let it get to you man.

Hormly
04-24-2017, 08:57 PM
im more like a stomach bug that gives temporary diarrhea.

I dont last very long, but I stink, however, you cant deny that I feel good at the time

Antonioj26
04-24-2017, 09:00 PM
No salt mate. :)

Just observation.....I claim no moral high ground either....I'm here too..... also guilty of biting on the odd occasion.

Funny thing is, as a community, we should all be on the same wavelength............ but age gaps between player groups are apparent within the community.... some folk don't think before they speak... and what I said is true.... if people spoke to each other in person, how they do online.... there would be people getting a kicking...... the internet is full of keyboard warriors... who, in real life, are nothing but that..... keyboard warriors hiding behind the anonymity of the internet.

Solid point, I just am not a fan of baseless observations and lumping people into a category because of the occasional trash talk or disagreements on imbalances seem unnecessary and counter productive. Also don't see the threat of physical violence over a video game to make any sort of sense. Not saying you were saying that specifically but in a way you kinda hinted at it.

Mudflaaaps
04-24-2017, 09:14 PM
Bahaha the fact that you started calling for a 1v1 PROVES that you're bad. No one with any skill throws it around like a child. Technically speaking, I've already won the 1v1 by pure morals. GG git gud

Antonioj26
04-24-2017, 09:19 PM
Bahaha the fact that you started calling for a 1v1 PROVES that you're bad. No one with any skill throws it around like a child. Technically speaking, I've already won the 1v1 by pure morals. GG git gud

Lol okay, whatever you got to say to weasel out of a fight buddy. No one with skill has ever challenged someone to a 1v1..... NEVER! DOESNT HAPPEN!!!! You are cracking me up with how afraid you are.

WFL_M4sT3R_
04-24-2017, 09:24 PM

Zerker?
FREE HITS!

All this sound like you just finished the few games where u get wrecked...

buhahh125
04-24-2017, 09:45 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Mudflaaaps View Post

Zerker?
FREE HITS!

....? :confused: LAWL

So I can get this thread straight. Everything was fine before and only now because of buffs and nerfs this game is a problem to you? So why not just adapt since you can do that because you are so skillful? Or just continue to enjoy your AI matches. All good everyone wins that way.

WFL_M4sT3R_
04-24-2017, 09:59 PM

Zerker?
FREE HITS!

You sound like u just had couple matches in a row where u get wrecked seriously bad. Hmmm maybe some practice instead of insulting all other players who play this game...

Mudflaaaps
04-24-2017, 10:05 PM
Git gud kids! Git gud kids everywhere!

Again, you people are the ones that break this game. I enjoy slaughtering you children, but I also hope you leave and go back to cod or whatever it is the kids play these days.

buhahh125
04-24-2017, 10:08 PM

Again, you people are the ones that break this game. I enjoy slaughtering you children, but I also hope you leave and go back to cod or whatever it is the kids play these days.

HAHAHAHA....HA. Thank you for this laugh. Who are you slaughtering playing AI matches? You actually are the one who seems like a cod kid IMO of course! ;) Could you also tell me how you managed to meet 99% of the games population playing on one system? You are a wizard my friend! :rolleyes:

xAnaToMx
04-24-2017, 10:08 PM
[QUOTE=buhahh125;12577575][B]Quote Originally Posted by Mudflaaaps View Post

Zerker?
FREE HITS!

Please don't make a Troll post out of this. If you going to state that there are no broken mechanics and characters in this game then clearly you should exclude yourself and not waste your time posting. That guy was right on point when he said that they would buff heroes when people would complain. And sure in most cases people would be right to complain and to have them buffed, But when you going to buff a hero then you really want to be careful what you're buffing and what is necessary to make that hero competitive. It's very strange to me that Ubi still has not figured out how to manage Peacekeepers.If they gong to have such a quick light attack spam then take away the poison GB stab, It would be much more fair, All i am saying is to make things rather fair other than making a hero class carry a whole game and i seen that happen.

Antonioj26
04-24-2017, 10:10 PM

You don't enjoy slaughtering us though, because you clearly cant. If you could you wouldn't have made this thread and you wouldn't be only playing AI.

BananaBlighter
04-24-2017, 10:11 PM
Just judging by the title (and disregarding its condescending tone), then on some level I agree, that some people within the community act unnecessarily immaturely.

Then I started reading the post and couldn't help but laugh at all the hypocrisy and contradictions.

Mudflaaaps
04-24-2017, 10:13 PM
This isn't a troll post, you don't understand what trolling is clearly.

It was ME that said they nerf characters defending on who gets whined about the most.

You are the type that ruins this game. Saying 'well just take the peacekeepers stab' NO!

The peacekeeper is now one of the most balanced and therefore weakest characters. She has no free hits WHATSOEVER. It's the ones with stupid spams and free hits that need nerfing, there should not be a single free hit in this game except 1 light from a guardbreak or parry.

Again, the git gud kids are out in force. Go to bed.

Antonioj26
04-24-2017, 10:15 PM
[QUOTE=buhahh125;12577575][B]Quote Originally Posted by Mudflaaaps View Post

Zerker?
FREE HITS!

Please don't make a Troll post out of this. If you going to state that there are no broken mechanics and characters in this game then clearly you should exclude yourself and not waste your time posting. That guy was right on point when he said that they would buff heroes when people would complain. And sure in most cases people would be right to complain and to have them buffed, But when you going to buff a hero then you really want to be careful what you're buffing and what is necessary to make that hero competitive. It's very strange to me that Ubi still has not figured out how to manage Peacekeepers.If they gong to have such a quick light attack spam then take away the poison GB stab, It would be much more fair, All i am saying is to make things rather fair other than making a hero class carry a whole game and i seen that happen.

Who in this thread is saying there are no broken mechanics? If there's anyone saying this I would along side the TC and you pointing out them being wrong. The TC is straight up saying there are no overpowered or underpowered classes before ubi started trying to balance things and I pointed out how obviously wrong this was. Then he throws insults for no reason other than me pointing this out. For gods sake he's complaining about the LB buff, who many argued was the worst character in the game or at the very least tier.

Hillbill79
04-24-2017, 10:16 PM
Frankly, Everyone, arguing with everyone else on this thread are the reason this thread exists... because it happens on EVERY thread...Man the **** up Princesses.

buhahh125
04-24-2017, 10:20 PM
This entire thread is a troll thread. Beginning to end.

Mudflaaaps
04-24-2017, 10:21 PM
That's because the general consensus is 'I play like a scumbag, so everyone who points out the games flaws is salty and needs to get good'.
It's sickening really. Like I said, THE most toxic community. I hope Ubisoft just bans everyone who says 'salty' or 'git gud', or starts crying when someone insults their cheesy character.

Antonioj26
04-24-2017, 10:25 PM
This isn't a troll post, you don't understand what trolling is clearly.

It was ME that said they nerf characters defending on who gets whined about the most.

You are the type that ruins this game. Saying 'well just take the peacekeepers stab' NO!

The peacekeeper is now one of the most balanced and therefore weakest characters. She has no free hits WHATSOEVER. It's the ones with stupid spams and free hits that need nerfing, there should not be a single free hit in this game except 1 light from a guardbreak or parry.

Again, the git gud kids are out in force. Go to bed.

But that's not what nerfs are based on, it's based on hard data. Data from win rates, match ups, visual evidence, and frame data. I've seen tons of threads of people complaining about orochi being overpowered but he's been untouched completely until the next patch and he's actually getting a small buff this next one. Calling PK weak is completely absurd, they are nerfing her a bit but I'm willing to bet she will still be high tier.

buhahh125
04-24-2017, 10:25 PM
That's because the general consensus is 'I play like a scumbag, so everyone who points out the games flaws is salty and needs to get good'.
It's sickening really. Like I said, THE most toxic community. I hope Ubisoft just bans everyone who says 'salty' or 'git gud', or starts crying when someone insults their cheesy character.

Do you realize you used the term "GIT GUD" in like 60%+ of your responses? :p

Mudflaaaps
04-24-2017, 10:27 PM
...No I didn't. I used it as an example.

Antonioj26
04-24-2017, 10:27 PM
Frankly, Everyone, arguing with everyone else on this thread are the reason this thread exists... because it happens on EVERY thread...Man the **** up Princesses.

Not quite though, his initial thread was about broken mechanics. The problem is when someone points out some inaccuracies of the post the TC flips out and turns into a jerk off even if you agreed with the majority of his initial post so it's kind of hard to want to support someone who spergs over a small disagreement.

buhahh125
04-24-2017, 10:29 PM

LMAO so you used it as an example here? This is just one quote of many. Dude do you even read wtf you type? :confused:

Mudflaaaps
04-24-2017, 10:29 PM
That's just simply not right. Ubisoft are too stupid to do stuff like that, they just buff and nerf whoever gets whined about. How else would you explain why the lawbringer (an already very powerful character, I should know I had a rep 4 one) got a huge buff making him the new nightmare of the game? Data? HA.

Mudflaaaps
04-24-2017, 10:33 PM
Someone doesn't understand sarcasm apparently. Another stupid child.

Mudflaaaps
04-24-2017, 10:35 PM
No-one's flipping out, you're the one who started crying and demanding a 1v1 because I clearly hurt your misplaced pride pahaha.

Antonioj26
04-24-2017, 10:36 PM
That's just simply not right. Ubisoft are too stupid to do stuff like that, they just buff and nerf whoever gets whined about. How else would you explain why the lawbringer (an already very powerful character, I should know I had a rep 4 one) got a huge buff making him the new nightmare of the game? Data? HA.

You're wrong though. what made him powerful? as I said already he had the weakest and slowest attacks of the games, no solid openers, and a slow guard stance. He was low to bottom tier. I can't think of a single nerf or buff that was done because people whined and not because it was either too strong or being abused. Ubi is doing a much better job than most at looking at what's wrong with their game.

buhahh125
04-24-2017, 10:37 PM
.....LAWL... Ok I can't read no more I think this thread is making me more stupid by the minute. Mudflaaaps GL to you bro! You sure must be the only "adult" on this forum who is smarter than 99% of the player base. :rolleyes: Have fun "whooping" that AI with all your skill.

Antonioj26
04-24-2017, 10:39 PM
No-one's flipping out, you're the one who started crying and demanding a 1v1 because I clearly hurt your misplaced pride pahaha.

But you are flipping out. It's apparent to anyone in this thread how insanely bad you are raging. I challenged you because you said I suck. You slapped me with a white glove so I grabbed my pistol and now that I called you out you don't want to.

Mudflaaaps
04-24-2017, 10:45 PM
Every buff and nerf was determined by whiners.

Zerker isn't good enough, buff.
Warlord too hard, nerf.
Lawbringer not good enough, buff dramatically.
Valkyrie too bad, nerf.
Are you stupid?

The lawbringer had plenty of openers, he doesn't have any extra moves now, they're simple sped up and easier. He's a shoving nightmare and quickly becoming the most powerful spammer.

Mudflaaaps
04-24-2017, 10:47 PM
Well, I'm not you thick individual. I'm having fun seeing the scum crawl out of the woodwork to cry. Grow up kid.

Antonioj26
04-24-2017, 10:51 PM
Every buff and nerf was determined by whiners.

Zerker isn't good enough, buff.
Warlord too hard, nerf.
Lawbringer not good enough, buff dramatically.
Valkyrie too bad, nerf.
Are you stupid?

The lawbringer had plenty of openers, he doesn't have any extra moves now, they're simple sped up and easier. He's a shoving nightmare and quickly becoming the most powerful spammer.

What openers dude? His attacks were the slowest. The shove does nothing but stop Stamina regen it didn't confirm a hit or anything. As someone already said zerker had the lowest win rate in the top 15%, valk got buffed because she was the weakest character at launch. Warlord got nerfed because he was the best character at launch and still arguable the best. Every nerf/buff was justified by data again not by whiners. Yes it was probably reinforced by feedback but the numbers don't lie dude.

Antonioj26
04-24-2017, 10:53 PM
Well, I'm not you thick individual. I'm having fun seeing the scum crawl out of the woodwork to cry. Grow up kid.

The irony of you telling me to grow up while insulting everyone in this thread who doesn't agree with you is completely lost on you isn't it? The only thing you've said that's even some what productive is that there are broken mechanics in this game that are abused and need to be fixed and you would be hard pressed to find anyone disagree with you on that.

Mudflaaaps
04-24-2017, 10:56 PM
I haven't insulted anyone, merely pointed out facts.
Lawbringers shove started a spam vortex, you could easily kill someone in one combo. Now it's even easier. Pointless.

Yeah, they did all those adjustments. BECAUSE people were whinging. What don't you get about that?

Antonioj26
04-24-2017, 11:11 PM
I haven't insulted anyone, merely pointed out facts.
Lawbringers shove started a spam vortex, you could easily kill someone in one combo. Now it's even easier. Pointless.

Yeah, they did all those adjustments. BECAUSE people were whinging. What don't you get about that?

You don't have any evidence of it being because of whining though you are just saying this. It was clear from the win loss ratios who needs buffs and nerfs from duels. I've already used the people whining about orochi in these forums and how he's been completely untouched yet you have made no mention of this. Now you say LB has a vortex? lol you don't even know what a vortex is man and I'm really glad you said this because it points to your exact skill level. It also points to you lying about a rep 4 LB but go ahead, Please explain to me what a vortex is and what's LB vortex.

Mudflaaaps
04-24-2017, 11:17 PM
A vortex is where a player locks another player in an endless cycle of attacks in which guesswork is the main form of defense. Don't try and belittle me when you can barely speak English and have been spouting utter nonsense for waaaay too long.

Orochi quite clearly isn't overpowered, why would anyone complain about him? I never see complaints. He's one of the most played characters.

Antonioj26
04-24-2017, 11:27 PM
A vortex is where a player locks another player in an endless cycle of attacks in which guesswork is the main form of defense. Don't try and belittle me when you can barely speak English and have been spouting utter nonsense for waaaay too long.

Orochi quite clearly isn't overpowered, why would anyone complain about him? I never see complaints. He's one of the most played characters.

Awesome so you looked up the definition of vortex. Now explain how LB has a vortex. I'm speaking English as clear as anyone in this thread so stop using that to avoid addressing my points. It's not working.

Mudflaaaps
04-24-2017, 11:31 PM
Hahaha of course, it's not because I used to play street fighter WHERE THE TERM ORIGINATED. You are beyond moronic.

Are you actually joking? The lawbringer relies on vortexs, its all he has! Endless shoving and guard breaking, he can kill someone in one stamina bar given he makes every hit connect. that's a vortex. You clearly don't understand the term and YOU'VE looked it up on Google.

Antonioj26
04-24-2017, 11:38 PM
Hahaha of course, it's not because I used to play street fighter WHERE THE TERM ORIGINATED. You are beyond moronic.

Are you actually joking? The lawbringer relies on vortexs, its all he has! Endless shoving and guard breaking, he can kill someone in one stamina bar given he makes every hit connect. that's a vortex. You clearly don't understand the term and YOU'VE looked it up on Google.

Counter guard break. I just beat this "vortex" you speak of. Thanks for showing your power level. You are beyond bad at this game and I should have known from the initial post but I tried giving you the benefit of the doubt. Have a good one noob.

Mudflaaaps
04-24-2017, 11:41 PM
You can't CGB an unblockable shove you mong, nor can you CGB the GB after shove because you're stunned. So yeah, have fun with that.
You can dodge obviously, but he gets three free hits. You clearly don't understand this game, just f uck off with your pathetic attempts at an argument. Silly little boy.

XImohtephXX
04-24-2017, 11:44 PM

You must have skipped the tutorial and never learned how to counter a GB. What LB has is in no way shape or form anything that could be called a "Vortex". Rep 7 LB and he is my main. Rep 3 Warden while waiting for a buff to LB to make him a little more viable in duel. I have a fairly good understanding of how a Vortex actually works and what is you just getting flustered and not being able to time a button push when a large man gets aggressive with you.

Antonioj26
04-24-2017, 11:45 PM
You can't CGB an unblockable shove you mong, nor can you CGB the GB after shove because you're stunned. So yeah, have fun with that.
You can dodge obviously, but he gets three free hits. You clearly don't understand this game, just f uck off with your pathetic attempts at an argument. Silly little boy.

Yes you can cgb hahahahahaha this is why I said you don't play LB and don't have a rep 4 because if you did then you would have seen that it doesn't work. Seriously give me your gamer tag and let's try it tonight. We don't have to fight, I'll let you shove to gb and I'll show you how wrong you are.

CaptainPwnet
04-24-2017, 11:46 PM

Zerker?
FREE HITS!

This post is so full of contradictions and misinformation it's hilarious. How has this guy not been banned yet? Don't think I've seen him post a single thing that hasn't been him insulting others for correcting him, whining about completely incorrect issues as he see's them as if they are absolute truths when they are far from it, or just screaming like a poorly parented 7 year old child.

The funniest part is how he says he loves the game and will match anyone with skill and yet everyone can see how sorely lacking his knowledge of mechanics and individual skill is. Also as I said he loves the game so much that every part of it causes him to run to these forums and cry nonstop. Makes sense right?

My guess is he is so delusional that he is trying to play the game he loves as he see's it, and how he believes it should be played. So in the end he loves the idea, his idea of the game. But the truth is he has never even played the game in reality land lol.

Or he is just the typical scrub who goes from game to game and think he is 1337 #1 gamer in the world. So any time he is beat, instead of learning the game as he goes he just calls it all BS and cries.

Mudflaaaps
04-24-2017, 11:57 PM
Look more git gud kids! Why are you kids not in bed!?

Mudflaaaps
04-25-2017, 12:00 AM
Are you suggesting you can counter an UNBLOCKABLE?

CaptainPwnet
04-25-2017, 12:03 AM
Are you suggesting you can counter an UNBLOCKABLE?

Yup, dodge it. "A" on xbox, "X" on PS4, "Space" on keyboard I believe.

Antonioj26
04-25-2017, 12:07 AM
Look more git gud kids! Why are you kids not in bed!?

You exposed Yourself man. The other lawbringer main helped confirm what I already said. It's time to stop. We didn't even bring up the fact that you said you can dodge the gb after the shove (which you can't because gb is untechable from dodge) or you saying you take 3 hits if you dodge. No one with any sort of skill really chains attacks because it's too risky and easy to parry. You've lost. Time to hang it up while you have a little bit of dignity. I'll take my W and move on. Good luck scrub.

Mudflaaaps
04-25-2017, 12:14 AM
Where did I say that!? You're just making stuff up now you stupid child. No-one has exposed me, who do you think I am? An Ubisoft rep? Lunatic hahaha.

You can dodge the shove yes, but if you get hit by a shove its either light GB heavy shove light + or GB light light heavy +, as I said I have a lawbringer who I use properly without spamming broken moves.

Mudflaaaps
04-25-2017, 12:16 AM
Also. 'Techable'? Making up terms now?
Tech is something noobs call glitches, stupid child. Not a term that makes sense, in that way or yours but there you go. Honestly, you're embarrassing yourself.

Antonioj26
04-25-2017, 12:23 AM
Where did I say that!? You're just making stuff up now you stupid child. No-one has exposed me, who do you think I am? An Ubisoft rep? Lunatic hahaha.

You can dodge the shove yes, but if you get hit by a shove its either light GB heavy shove light + or GB light light heavy +, as I said I have a lawbringer who I use properly without spamming broken moves.

Try this on me. Seriously I won't fight back. I will delete my account and never post again if this actually works.

UbiJurassic
04-25-2017, 12:24 AM
Because the thread as devolved beyond constructive discussion and commentary regarding the topic, we will be closing this thread. In the future, please remember adhere to the forum rules (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1181761-Forum-Rules) and refrain from insulting one another or using inappropriate language.