PDA

View Full Version : AS if the knights could win last round -.-

JohnWick87
04-24-2017, 11:01 AM
Is it just a bad timing, so when a Faction war ends knights just didnt play the night befor or are we just less players in the knight faction ? I guess its the last. Or not ? Would be nic, if ubisoft would tell something about how the factions are played. =)

kweassa1917
04-24-2017, 11:03 AM
If the new season offers us a chance to move to other factions without penalty, I'm going Knights.

It seems like Vikings have a large fanbase to begin with, and a lot of Asia-Pacific players go Samurais ... so Knights seem to be the underdogs currently.

DrExtrem
04-24-2017, 11:05 AM
Knight are only good once a day and on weekends - when middle Europe is playing.

But since the turns end in the middle of the week and when samurai and Vikings rule, knights will never win a round.

kweassa1917
04-24-2017, 11:07 AM
Knight are only good once a day and on weekends - when middle Europe is playing.

But since the turns end in the middle of the week and when samurai and Vikings rule, knights will never win a round.

Man.. what do the Europeans do with all those holidays? :D

JohnWick87
04-24-2017, 11:08 AM

I hope Ubi is aware of this and finds a way to change this a bit . But ok. When the rewards will still be 2-3 free Premium loots in the future im not mad. ... just a little

DrExtrem
04-24-2017, 11:10 AM
Man.. what do the Europeans do with all those holidays? :D

Spending our time where it is warm and sunny. ;)

Gray360UK
04-24-2017, 11:12 AM
From the number of Knight emblems I see, I sometimes think the Knights are the largest faction. Makes me wonder if the catch up mechanic is working overtime in favour of the Samurai and Vikings. There must be some kind of balancing in place to allow for different faction membership levels, otherwise the faction with the most players would always win, every round. Something makes sure that War Assets earned are always around 33% for each faction. There is no way that is naturally occurring. What if Knights are actually the largest faction and are being unfairly punished for that, because the other two are being over compensated to such a degree that the Knights no longer have a chance?

I dunno, just a theory. Putting the tin foil hat away now ...

JohnWick87
04-24-2017, 11:20 AM
Now if you mentioned this. I often see the knights emblem. But its maybe because we play on battlefields, where we have to advance and place war assets ! For Example, if Samurais are advancing on our ground we have to play many matches in Duels/Brawls or Dominion. What ever is active down on the map.

Draghmar
04-24-2017, 11:25 AM
Because Vikings are popular right now in popculture we could safely assume that their factions has greatest chance to be largest one. I thought that Knights could be second because EU would choose it. And Samurai would be at the end. I think because of the playerbase shrinking there is something wrong with balance here. But to be honest - whatever. ;)

CoyoteXStarrk
04-24-2017, 11:34 AM
Knights poop in their armor.

They don't deserve to win :cool:

Lumina-US
04-24-2017, 11:36 AM

They don't deserve to win :cool:**** you!

CoyoteXStarrk
04-24-2017, 11:39 AM
**** you!

http://i.imgur.com/BuntirI.jpg

TheLastPandaa
04-24-2017, 11:42 AM
I really hope knights win this round. Would be great to have the samu and vikings in a tie.

Lumina-US
04-24-2017, 11:51 AM
http://i.imgur.com/BuntirI.jpgNo you won't, because we ain't playing on the same platform.

I have a PS4, but due to the all analog-stick controls, i picked to play that game on XB1 - too bad for ya eyyy...

KaidzenMonada
04-24-2017, 02:13 PM
I really hope knights win this round. Would be great to have the samu and vikings in a tie.

There will be no tie! If Knights win wthis round, then the winner of the season will be decided according to the number of assets. Whichever faction, Samurai or Vkings, has more - will win

Elzziwelzzif
04-24-2017, 02:49 PM
They should make it that war assets (and other rewards) are based on the points gained in a match. See where that goes and who gets stomped.

Why balance and compensate?
If you are supperior you will win regardless. At the end you have to fight on 20 fronts and you end up spreading thin.

xAnaToMx
04-24-2017, 02:57 PM
Knights make no sense when they let Samurai cut them down like pieces of bamboo. They are so busy focusing Viking that they spend their resources on them and Samurai come and trash them to pieces. You want to win this, wreck Samurai first then come after vikings.

DrExtrem
04-24-2017, 03:08 PM

At least we have armor, that is not biodegradable.

Draghmar
04-24-2017, 03:16 PM
At least we have armor, that is not biodegradable.
Meaning you're also polluting environment? ;)

Elzziwelzzif
04-24-2017, 03:31 PM
We cut down forrests to make armor.
Then start our wars with almost every soldier having fire bombs/ arrows/ things.

You don't wanna know how often i burned my straw hat.

Just curious.
Do the tin cans have poop-chutes, or do they do a handstand to reduce the weight?
:)

Jobsalot
04-24-2017, 03:37 PM

We'd like to call it "leaving a legacy" :D

Jobsalot
04-24-2017, 03:38 PM
We cut down forrests to make armor.
Then start our wars with almost every soldier having fire bombs/ arrows/ things.

You don't wanna know how often i burned my straw hat.

Just curious.
Do the tin cans have poop-chutes, or go the do a handstand to reduce the weight?
:)

Poop-chutes. We can also find quite the creative applications for our helmet when push comes to shove *cough*

Knight_Gregor
04-24-2017, 03:49 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCjnRw5r2TQ