PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 2

VegasOldMan
04-24-2017, 09:45 AM
Playing on PC. I have all codex pages and they are properly placed on the codex wall. I have started Vini Vidi Vici, talked the uncle, placed the apple on the pedestal, looked at the wall, and even rotated them out of position and back. Stuck with the highlight showing in front of the wall as if before the interaction. Please help.

Hal

strigoi1958
04-24-2017, 10:29 AM
Hi and welcome VegasOldMan (From a very old Englishman :) ) I'm not quite understanding you, if you mean you have rotated the codex wall to what you believe to be the correct position but nothing happens... then it probably is not in the right position. it would help if you took a screenshot (using the F12 key) so we can see..

The blocks rotate to form a picture (map)... as the game is quite old now (but still awesome :) ) there are lots of walkthrough videos online
This video shows the veni, vidi, vici sequence all the way through but starting from just after 7 minutes it shows the wall being completed... you could always pause the video and take a screenshot so you have a picture to work with https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGp80nXIk48 This video does contain spoilers so people should not watch if they do not want to see how it is done or how Veni, Vidi, Vici is completed.

If that is not the problem, you should verify your game files to make sure you do not have any corrupt data that is preventing you going any further.

TheOutsider-NL-
04-24-2017, 07:36 PM
as the game is quite old now .

Old yes, but one of the best of UBI to date :p

SixKeys
04-26-2017, 12:28 AM
Possibly a stupid question, but did you use Eagle Vision to rotate the pieces?

strigoi1958
04-26-2017, 02:53 PM
Possibly a stupid question, but did you use Eagle Vision to rotate the pieces?

Actually that's probably the wisest question and I overlooked it :o