PDA

View Full Version : Is this a BUG!!!!!

MPerez1216
04-24-2017, 06:02 AM
Just now I was playing skirmish as raider I was playing against a team of orochis,and when I was doing my unblockable just as I was about to swing orochi got a guard break!!! Is this a thing or a glitch in the game it happened more than once. I'm on xb1.

Kaotic_CipherTV
04-24-2017, 07:46 AM
I have brought this up before and it never got answered. I have had it happen with a kensei. Being mid chain and at the start of an unblockable i get GBed. Ive also been GBed mid COMBO before.. Not sure how or why this happens but its pretty cheap since you cant counter it either. I am also on XB1

Nekhros79
04-24-2017, 08:04 AM
Hi,

This is simply a deflex done by the Orochi.
It can lead to a hit or a guardbreak that you can't counter.

Draghmar
04-24-2017, 08:04 AM
I think when you're at the beginning (the same time window used for feint) of the heavy attack (Raider's unblockable is treated as a heavy) you can be GB. I did that a few times. But I don't know if it's intended. I hope it is because it's interesting feature.

Kaotic_CipherTV
04-24-2017, 09:23 PM
Hi,

This is simply a deflex done by the Orochi.
It can lead to a hit or a guardbreak that you can't counter.

No..

I think when you're at the beginning (the same time window used for feint) of the heavy attack (Raider's unblockable is treated as a heavy) you can be GB. I did that a few times. But I don't know if it's intended. I hope it is because it's interesting feature.

I understand this for heavy attack startups but not for the kensei. His unblockable (prepatch) took 2 hits to get to so being gbed because its at the start of the animation makes no sense, because it is a chain. Same goes with being GBed mid chain attack. If I am mid chain I am obviously not in guard mode or starting an attack.

RoosterIlluzion
04-26-2017, 01:50 AM

This. I've had every class hero do a GB on me while I started doing a heavy, apparently. The light attacks get through. I know this because I thought it was a glitch, as I tried GB ing and my opponents would hit me every time with a light.