PDA

View Full Version : AC4 Xbox 360/uPlay connect issues

alchemist1975
04-24-2017, 05:13 AM
To anyone who can help
I'm currently playing Ac4 on the Xbox 360 and I'm having a difficult time trying to connect to uplay to be able to see my fleet but every time I tried to connect it keeps telling me server not available at this time and to try again later. This been going on for almost 3 weeks now. I've been on a roll with playing the ac franchise. Now I've been playing Ac4 after playing ac1/Altair - ac3/Connor & Haytham and never had the itch to play multilayer until now all cause I want to do my fleet missions which is only possible thru connect to uplay. I've also notice that this is an ongoing problem on all consoles an pc. Can anyone help me, let me know what's going on cause I'm loving Ac4 in the same manner I did with Ac3, have rogue ready and I'm planning to buy syndicate and before that unity for the pc cause I am aware rogue is the last installment on last Gen consoles. Now I hope ubisoft is doing something about this on going issue especially when the next ac game is set to come later sometime, cause if not then I won't buy unity, syndicate or empire if this is how they operate. Come on ubisoft keep it fair, keep it classy and don't forget us, please don't. Once again ubisoft or anyone please help me, I'm in love with the game and I don't want to leave her Johnny leave her because of corporate neglect. Thank you in advance, alchemist1975

SvenS00711
05-21-2017, 04:16 AM
xbox 360
flotte server nicht verfügbar
online kannste komplett in die tonne treten dienste nicht erreichhbar
vor 3 tagen stand auf der homepage iwas von server wartun sollte 8 h dauern es wahren ca 12
GEBRACHT HATS NICHTS

SP4WNBH
05-23-2017, 01:08 PM
Pois é deixe-me juntar a vocês desde o dia 5 de maio não consigo conectar ao modo multiplayer e só pra variar o single player já tem 5 dias que não acessa também... já entrei em contato com o suporte e simplesmente pediram pra que eu aguardasse que a resposta seria dada aqui no fórum, estão de brincadeira.. só pode!!!!