PDA

View Full Version : Can we finish just 1 Game?

Kurlzs007
04-24-2017, 12:39 AM
Seriously, the new task are great, but they don't do Jack @#!* if you can't finish a damn game... When are you guys going to get this fix????
your **** can't host 8 players???? are you serious?? again 8 Players!!! for the love of the virgin Mary and the Apostols!!! get this **** resolve before you loose more players... unless you just don't give a damn!!!!

Hillbill79
04-24-2017, 12:45 AM
Repeating this is gonna make me look old...... quickly....

Drop to yellow nat... at least for now, for this game.....

It is by FAR... the best nat type as far as stability is concerned

Once 1.06 arrives, then green nat might be better, but for now at least, yellow rules supreme.

Kurlzs007
04-24-2017, 01:03 AM
Dude!! My nad is green 95% of the time but yet i'm finishing 1 out of 7-9 games and that's not even counting the times i failed to join a game!!! I mean It's been a while since you rolled out this game Ubisoft!!! I guess is my dumb *** fault for sticking around hoping you'll get this **** resolved, instead it get ***gity *** outfits and a whole bunch of other crap that has nothing to do with just plain ol playing the damn game!!!

matt89connor
04-24-2017, 10:04 AM
GUYS, instead of escape from battle (this was 1 of the best cause of error), stay until the end ( or if you want leave) leave when the game start (like 30 seconds from beginning) ,and we will see a better connection, yes p2p it's sucks, but start with this idea and we can help UBI, this mess is for ALL .