PDA

View Full Version : 5 Dominion orders?

RatedChaotic
04-23-2017, 11:50 PM
WoW! Ok looks like I'll be in Dominion for awhile......yuck!

Hillbill79
04-24-2017, 12:14 AM
6 battles tops, and that's only if you have the order for 6 dom's with 6 guys...... and ubi say they only expected you to play 1 to 3 guys....lol

Lying ****s

Gray360UK
04-24-2017, 12:38 AM
I love Dominion so this was a good day for me, apart from only being able to equip 3 Contract Orders at once, when I needed to equip 5, haha ;)

Also, regarding the above comment, I believe they said they only expect people to max out 1 to 3 characters. I think they're right on that too. The recent 'post your hero levels' thread pretty much proves this, everyone has around 3 characters of a higher Rep level, with an average of 9 they haven't done much with. Years of playing MMOs with 10 characters, of which 2-3 were maxed out and 7 or so were barely touched is why I already knew this to be the case.

Hillbill79
04-24-2017, 12:48 AM
What do you think "max out" is Gray?

Rep 30, or a gear score of 108?

The game is young....... I will max GS everyone eventually, apart from Shogoki... he sucks. :p

Gray360UK
04-24-2017, 01:03 AM
What do you think "max out" is Gray?

Rep 30, or a gear score of 108?

The game is young....... I will max GS everyone eventually, apart from Shogoki... he sucks. :p

Is it because he is fat? ;)

For me personally, maxed out is Rep 3+ 108 gear, and I follow the pattern of most people, in that I currently have 3 characters there or close to being there.

The article where the 1-3 characters quote comes from was talking about the cost of having everything for everyone, if I remember right, all the ornaments, executions, emotes etc, but that has never even been close to a goal for me. I have bought one emote so far, and every character of mine wears a free ornament gained by completing the story mode on Realistic.

CandleInTheDark
04-24-2017, 01:13 AM
and every character of mine wears a free ornament gained by completing the story mode on Realistic.

I still can't convince my peacekeeper to wear that.

Hillbill79
04-24-2017, 01:31 AM
Fat? Nah.... its because the bugger stole my chips once... I never forgive food theft! :p

I agree... 108 is maxed... after that... its cosmetic only.

I have 3 108's and my kensei is nearly there...

Its funny... all my early mains, are now "remains" :) I don't like guys without dodge attack...Warden, Conq, Warlord.... all languish in the clubhouse drinking tea and eating the odd digestive or two.

I'm part way through realistic.... Still on knights though.... just not that bothered by the rewards..... got all unbreakables, Most observables and the ornaments for realistic just aint all that special. i'll get them one day. What annoys me about realistic... is having to put up with the same advice/tutorial stuff, I had to go through on every other difficulty setting.... it gets tedious.

Is it because he is fat? ;)

For me personally, maxed out is Rep 3+ 108 gear, and I follow the pattern of most people, in that I currently have 3 characters there or close to being there.

The article where the 1-3 characters quote comes from was talking about the cost of having everything for everyone, if I remember right, all the ornaments, executions, emotes etc, but that has never even been close to a goal for me. I have bought one emote so far, and every character of mine wears a free ornament gained by completing the story mode on Realistic.

CandleInTheDark
04-24-2017, 01:37 AM
Fat? Nah.... its because the bugger stole my chips once... I never forgive food theft! :p

Its funny... all my early mains, are now "remains" :) I don't like guys without dodge attack...Warden, Conq, Warlord.... all languish in the clubhouse drinking tea and eating the odd digestive or two.

I'm part way through realistic.... Still on knights though.... just not that bothered by the rewards..... got all unbreakables, Most observables and the ornaments for realistic just aint all that special. i'll get them one day. What annoys me about realistic... is having to put up with the same advice/tutorial stuff, I had to go through on every other difficulty setting.... it gets tedious.

I have colours I like for the peacekeeper, dried blood for neutral, pumpkin and royal, for offence and defence, but it is cosmetic from here on in as you say, nearly rep 5 so I might get there then try to get to rep 3 with warden or berserker for heroic gear. Got to have the other dual wielder and I found the warden fun getting to rep 1.

Hillbill79
04-24-2017, 01:59 AM
I find warden slow and boring.... That's why I stopped playing him. He is very linear.... not my cup of tea :)

Zerker is good... if you have quick hands for feints and stuff.

I use mouse and keys.... 9 out of 10 digits required.......... what is it like on console? How many fingers do you need for your gameplay? Serious question. I imagine 6?

CandleInTheDark
04-24-2017, 02:08 AM
It is different for me than some because I have an elite controller, I have feint on the change of aim stick, so thumbs for the sticks, dodge and guardbreak are on the left underneath the controller so two fingers there, a finger on lock and two for attacks. On a regular controller you don't have enough fingers on your right hand for the stick, the attack buttons and the regular buttons, except for lock on and movement it is all your right hand, so I have to leave the aim stick to feint. dodge or guardbreak.

I got on ok with the warden, a feint game can draw crushing counterstrike or dodge for guardbreak without shoulder spam.

RatedChaotic
04-24-2017, 02:16 AM
I was shocked to see that many Dominiom orders at the same time. I dont like to play 1 mode constantly. I hop around from mode to mode. Just seems like there shouldve been more of a variety than mostly Dominion. Why i said yuck...

RatedChaotic
04-24-2017, 02:23 AM

I was finishing up my realistic campaign. I'm done with Knight and have 4 left 2 on Vikings 2 on Samurai. Last night was the first time I did it on co op with my son. WoW it was fun and was a very different experience than solo.

And I agree on your last part. If I'm playing on realistic I dont think I need tutorials anymore.