PDA

View Full Version : Faction change

D3j4.Vu
04-23-2017, 10:55 PM
Season1 is almost over.
What will happen to my mats if I switch faction once S1 is finished? If I am going to loose them all, should I be better spend them? In which case will I be able to use the gear I got, once I have switched faction?

Thank you to anyone who will answer

Lumina-US
04-23-2017, 11:10 PM
Season1 is almost over.
What will happen to my mats if I switch faction once S1 is finished? If I am going to loose them all, should I be better spend them? In which case will I be able to use the gear I got, once I have switched faction?

Thank you to anyone who will answerAll you loose by switching Factions, is the war assets you placed - nothing else.

You're not loosing the mats that you already have and since any armor and weapons aren't Faction-bound either, yes, you'll still be able to wear anything you own, regardless of what Faction you choose.

Gray360UK
04-23-2017, 11:11 PM
Not sure what you mean by mats, do you mean your Salvage Materials? Anyway, as far as I know, it doesn't affect your characters or your store of materials or anything like that, it literally just changes your faction, your emblem shape and who you deploy War Assets for. Nothing else is affected.

Hillbill79
04-23-2017, 11:21 PM
Its a simple thing.

If you wait until season rewards are handed out.. then change faction, you lose nothing.. If you change faction before season rewards are handed out, you lose everything you would have got, if only you had waited....( not what you already have... only the rewards you would have got for this seasons completion)

All those people who changed factions, after the 1st round of this season... will get nothing at all... and that makes me a happy man... traitors :)

Lumina-US
04-23-2017, 11:35 PM
Its a simple thing.

If you wait until season rewards are handed out.. then change faction, you lose nothing.. If you change faction before season rewards are handed out, you lose everything you would have got, if only you had waited....( not what you already have... only the rewards you would have got for this seasons completion)

All those people who changed factions, after the 1st round of this season... will get nothing at all... and that makes me a happy man... traitors :)All that's there to miss, would be the so called season reward and unless you're with the winners, it's for sure nothing more than a few more sh1tty crates - otherwise you loose nothing, all he currently has, salvages included, stays in the inventory - and btw. by switching factions, people still got the round crates handed from the faction you just switched to - fact!

Ask anyone here who switched, for whatever reason, some people got up to 6 crates that way. (for switching twice)

Hillbill79
04-23-2017, 11:43 PM
It states, quite clearly on the faction change screen... that you will get the round rewards other than the one you switch in... then at the end of the season, you will NOT get the season rewards...

Then in the warriors den before last.... they said, quite clearly, that the season rewards are something very different and well worth fighting for...... so they will not be crates. I do not know what they are, no one does. But anyone who changed factions after round 1... will not get any of it.

All that's there to miss, would be the so called season reward and unless you're with the winners, it's for sure nothing more than a few more sh1tty crates - otherwise you loose nothing, all he currently has, salvages included, stays in the inventory - and btw. by switching factions, people still got the round crates handed from the faction you just switched to - fact!

Ask anyone here who switched, for whatever reason, some people got up to 6 crates that way. (for switching twice)

UbiJurassic
04-24-2017, 12:09 AM
Season1 is almost over.

Thank you to anyone who will answer

Anything you gained during S1 with your current faction will not be lost if you decide to change. If you were to change prior to the current season's rewards being distributed, you would not receive the season rewards.

The_B0G_
04-24-2017, 02:32 AM
Anything you gained during S1 with your current faction will not be lost if you decide to change. If you were to change prior to the current season's rewards being distributed, you would not receive the season rewards.

Will all factions recieve a reward besides crates?

D3j4.Vu
04-24-2017, 08:23 AM
Thank you all for clarifying this to me.
My plan is to let S1 finish, get whatever reward I will get and start S2 with a new faction. I main valk and don't like supporting a faction my main char does not belong to. I know it means nothing but you know... since there is like zero RPG in this game, at least I like to stay true to some sort of background my Main has. :cool:

Lumina-US
04-24-2017, 08:41 AM
It states, quite clearly on the faction change screen... that you will get the round rewards other than the one you switch in... then at the end of the season, you will NOT get the season rewards...

Then in the warriors den before last.... they said, quite clearly, that the season rewards are something very different and well worth fighting for...... so they will not be crates. I do not know what they are, no one does. But anyone who changed factions after round 1... will not get any of it.The Knights won't get anything worthwile, because whatever "super special" exclusives are handed out, only the winning faction will get it.

So why should someone that's not with the Vikings care about it again?

Plus 2 days before it's end, they haven't even told what's on offer, so how do you know it's well worth fighting for?

Draghmar
04-24-2017, 08:59 AM
Plus 2 days before it's end, they haven't even told what's on offer, so how do you know it's well worth fighting for?
For the Glory! And For Honor! :D
Yeah...

I still wonder what will they do to prevent people to migrate to the winners. Especially if the rewards gonna by interesting.

Hillbill79
04-24-2017, 10:54 AM
I was quoting the devs.

The Knights won't get anything worthwile, because whatever "super special" exclusives are handed out, only the winning faction will get it.

So why should someone that's not with the Vikings care about it again?

Lumina-US
04-24-2017, 12:02 PM
I was quoting the devs.And because they say it it's "auto-true" ?

You'll see how many "cool" rewards the 2nd and last placed Faction is going to get within less than 48h - oh wait...

D3j4.Vu
04-24-2017, 01:05 PM
And because they say it it's "auto-true" ?

You'll see how many "cool" rewards the 2nd and last placed Faction is going to get within less than 48h - oh wait...

In terms of gear with stats, I do not think there is something I really need. Been playing for 2 months and I think I have all I want already. It's more in terms of chosmetics. Even if I get 3rd over 3 factions, some cool or less cool armor would be nice to receive if I made the effort to actively deploy my assets.