PDA

View Full Version : Conqueror bug

Mudflaaaps
04-23-2017, 09:45 PM
Just started playing conqueror.
I can't seem to get a single guaranteed heavy off a GB. I know for a fact that other conquerors do, so why not mine? Is there an attack speed I don't know about?

Devils-_-legacy
04-23-2017, 09:52 PM
Just started playing conqueror.
I can't seem to get a single guaranteed heavy off a GB. I know for a fact that other conquerors do, so why not mine? Is there an attack speed I don't know about?

Parry blocks the conquers attack from a gb not sure if it's all class but always works when I get gb from a conqueror one charactor that fails with heavy attacks

Mudflaaaps
04-23-2017, 09:54 PM
Well that sounds like a bug. Every other character gets a free heavy.

Halvtand
04-24-2017, 09:32 AM
My conq is rep4 and I can confirm this. Most classes have at least one guaranteed heavy from GB, be it top or side. Conq on the other hand can apparently be blocked every now and then. It doesn't seem to matter which character is being GBd. Perhaps conq is supposed to be like Raider and simply have no free heavies of GB.

Edit - for a free heavy, make sure you know your surroundings and throw the bastard into a wall. That will stun your opponent long enough for you to get a heavy.

Aarpian
04-24-2017, 11:59 AM
It's a bug. You're guaranteed a side-heavy but for some reason iIf you press heavy more than once after guard break, they can block it.

Stop mashing heavy and you'll be fine

Also, if they're a decent distance from a wall, you can get a level 1 charged heavy off a wall-stun