PDA

View Full Version : This should not STILL be happening...

Liv3rp00l
04-23-2017, 09:05 PM
Not after three months. But you know...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXb6XdCdfxA

UbiJurassic
04-24-2017, 01:02 AM
Patch 1.06, a connectivity foucsed patch, should make this a lot less frequent. ;)

Patch will be going out on PC on April 25th and then to consoles the next week.

Liv3rp00l
04-24-2017, 01:11 AM
Thank you for the response. I am grateful for the insight; I don't mean to sound negative or as if I'm dismissing what you're saying; merely that I feel the patch should have never been needed, and should have at least come sooner. :/

And this is assuming the patch works. There is little relayed to us as to what is making the connectivity so bad.

UbiJurassic
04-24-2017, 01:58 AM
Thank you for the response. I am grateful for the insight; I don't mean to sound negative or as if I'm dismissing what you're saying; merely that I feel the patch should have never been needed, and should have at least come sooner. :/

And this is assuming the patch works. There is little relayed to us as to what is making the connectivity so bad.

If you haven't already read them, we published the 1.06 patch notes (https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-289202-16/this-week-in-for-honor-4212017) and they include developer comments on some of the problems in-game connectivity was presenting and how we are resolving it in the patch. This likely won't fix every issue related to connectivity for players, but this should be a vast improvement for everyone. Keep in mind that resolving connectivity issues is still our top priority and we will continue to apply fixes to it in order to ensure a better gameplay experience for everyone.

tbtsrjc
04-24-2017, 03:57 AM
At least he's honest by saying "This likely won't fix every issue related to connectivity." Agreed with the OP, a connectivity patch shouldn't have taken this long to implement or should have been needed for a finished product.