PDA

View Full Version : People need to start thinking about their polls before they hit submit new thread

CandleInTheDark
04-23-2017, 08:17 PM
Seriously people, are you looking for an opinion or an echo chamber? These are three of the polls I have seen in the past few weeks (with cussing or swear filter avoidance edited out)

Orochi buff

The devs have no idea what they are doing
The devs are totally right to take data over player feedback

Speed gear nerf

Speed stats on gear need to be nerfed
I'm fast as **** boi!

The current bleed poll

All should have bleed
No one should have bleed except feats

Let's go over what is wrong in each of these. The orochi poll basically makes you say I am a short sighted dumb person if I disagree with the option that the person who started the poll wants me to choose.

The speed poll, the choices are either it needs nerfing or something that is tantamount to saying I am abusing the gear so why would I say no.

The bleed question gives you two options that only answer the point of view of the author, either he wants to have bleed or no one gets it.

If you want to actually be taken seriously, start putting thought into your polls to actually make them balanced, otherwise it might as well be just another thread title screaming I want this or I don't like that.

Hillbill79
04-23-2017, 08:20 PM
Told you and edited my post, there should have been a 3rd option...

People should also wind their necks in and stop criticising other people.

Place will be better for it.

CandleInTheDark
04-23-2017, 08:23 PM
Which was why I said people need to check their polls before they hit submit new thread, in your case it isn't as much as the other two but it is getting to be a trend.

Hillbill79
04-23-2017, 08:24 PM
First one I've ever done.....Forgive my mistake!

Which was why I said people need to check their polls before they hit submit new thread, in your case it isn't as much as the other two but it is getting to be a trend.

CandleInTheDark
04-23-2017, 08:25 PM
Fair enough, maybe I was a little harsh over yours, but the general point I am making is that none of these are constructive feedback for the devs, yours however much by accident, the other two are basically looking for echo chambers.

Mankind..
04-23-2017, 08:27 PM
I toltaly agree with you , but ppl like to complain on evrything and next week it will be something else on an other classe, Poeple want ONE SHOT evryone and thats it, and the sad things its that ubisoft is so scary about there renom, that they listen stupid kid player.

Gray360UK
04-23-2017, 11:19 PM
I feel this thread is missing a poll that only has the following options:

1. People need to start thinking about their polls
2. People who post polls are dumb

You're welcome ;)

CandleInTheDark
04-23-2017, 11:34 PM
I feel this thread is missing a poll that only has the following options:

1. People need to start thinking about their polls
2. People who post polls are dumb

You're welcome ;)