PDA

View Full Version : AC Rogue Legacy Outfits help?

NegNoodle
04-23-2017, 12:54 PM
Hi, I've looked around on here but have yet to find an answer that caters to my question.

My question is, I have the legit Uplay/Steam ver. of Rogue and I also have Unity and AC3. I would assume that I would at least get Arnos, Altairs and Ezio's outfits right? I've beat both Unity and Rogue and have played at least ten mins on AC3 to qualify for having 2 extra AC games, but I have yet to unlock anything?

Lets say in the offchance that it did get unlocked without me knowing, where would I be able to access them? I checked every weapon store to make sure that I have outfits outside of the ones in the base game but I can't find any. I have unlocked every outfit in Rogue and none of them is legacy.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

strigoi1958
04-23-2017, 01:50 PM
I don't know how legacy outfits work. Maybe you need to play a game all the way through to unlock them. Or have them all on the same platform (all on pc or console not some on each).

But, just lately I have spent a lot of time in the ubi club web site just unlocking all of my rewards... (lots of them are free :) thanks Ubi ) maybe you need to log in and unlock them there... https://club.ubisoft.com Also there are shop discounts, game stats and comparisons to how your friends are doing :)

if not you should contact support and open a ticket.

NegNoodle
04-23-2017, 02:14 PM
I just opened a ticket lol, I guess nothing else could be done to "fix" this issue.

And to be clear, I have beaten Unity and Rogue in its entirety. Not 100% sync, but beat the entire storyline and alot of side quests. From what I've haerd, all you need is just ten minutes in a game and not anything beyond that to qualify for legacy outfits. Also, all 3 games are on PC lol

strigoi1958
04-23-2017, 09:57 PM
I did notice in the ubi club ac Rogue rewards there is a great outfit ... the Assassin Killer Outfit... very nice, also a sword set and some ship upgrades and a pistol :) all ready just waiting to be unlocked.

NegNoodle
04-26-2017, 10:21 AM
I did notice in the ubi club ac Rogue rewards there is a great outfit ... the Assassin Killer Outfit... very nice, also a sword set and some ship upgrades and a pistol :) all ready just waiting to be unlocked.

Yeah I have those, but I don't have the legacy outfits lol

TioKeir
04-28-2017, 05:31 PM
I bought the game like 2 weeks ago and i only got Altair's Armor. But it happened when i was like halfway through the game.

ElianMaier
05-03-2017, 07:40 PM
Can you get Connor too in Rogue?

TioKeir
05-03-2017, 08:23 PM
Can you get Connor too in Rogue?

Altair, Ezio, Connor, Edward, Arno.

LeonamLobo
05-18-2017, 05:23 PM
You should have Altair and Arno Outfits, and the Unity Sword. I think for Rogue you need them all on the same plataform (legacy outfits on AC4 were given independent of the plataform where you had the game). Unity has his own legacy outfit and sword, and does not count towards the "x games owned" legacy outfits unlock. You need to be online to have them, you go offline, they disappear (also, differently from AC4 where once unlocked they stayed in your save file).

andynaruto10
05-19-2017, 12:46 AM
https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/000021215/Unlockable-Altair-Ezio-Connor-and-Edward-outfits/