PDA

View Full Version : "Teammates" flinch you when you try to revive, and try to steal the revive from you..

MrWTF
04-23-2017, 12:17 PM
PLEASE.............. Implement some type of unflinching mechanic for TEAMMATES (not enemies) when doing actions such as reviving... the amount of times I get repeatedly hit from scumbag "teamates" who try to prevent me from reviving someone is stupid high... Especially on days when I got the "revive order"

CandleInTheDark
04-23-2017, 12:21 PM
Yeah I have had that with being knocked off of a boost, more annoying was I was pretty much ahead of the whole team in takedowns and we were breaking, someone got a shot in against me having not been able to get a defence boost and he promptly got taken out, I also had a teammate that kept knocking me off a ladder when I was trying to get health from a zone we held, some people are always going to grief teammates.

MrWTF
04-23-2017, 12:23 PM
Yeah I have had that with being knocked off of a boost, more annoying was I was pretty much ahead of the whole team in takedowns and we were breaking, someone got a shot in against me having not been able to get a defence boost and he promptly got taken out, I also had a teammate that kept knocking me off a ladder when I was trying to get health from a zone we held, some people are always going to grief teammates.

Yes the boosts too... Why not just let them hit us off ledges too while you are at it..