PDA

View Full Version : Finally For Honor plays great

Mikidjolejoca
04-23-2017, 11:54 AM
Aftrer latest patch, game is finally great. All modes works smoothly , balance is much better, skirmishes are shorter, if the loby is not full during matcmaking players are attached during first minutes of the match, etc....
Overal For Honor now plays really great on PS4!

CitizenPuddi
04-23-2017, 11:55 AM
glad some people are finally seeing improvements

DrExtrem
04-23-2017, 12:06 PM
You are the one having s good time.

We officially found waldo!

Jokes aside. I am glad at least somebody can enjoy the game. I only get migraine when playing - a sure sign, the experience is more stress inducing, than stress relieving.

(the last buff to the bots was unnecessary and only showed, how heavily the bots are reading controller output and perfectly reacting to it.)

CandleInTheDark
04-23-2017, 12:14 PM
I still have disconnects but am waiting on the patch meant to address that to see how that goes. Bots can be annoying but still killable, skirmish is quick and brutal as it should be with the matches being shorter and I have had several where being 300 down in breaking is winnable. Dominion has its own charm as you can trade breakings and survive a few so the team games are in a good place, especially with the fact it takes more skill now you it isn't easier to fight three or four than it is one.

I do hope that ubisoft standardise the console experience with the pc one even if that amounts to what is effectively a universal nerf in terms of speed, I feel that if they want to be an e-sport they need a standardised experience over all platforms but connection and balancing in general comes first.

Gray360UK
04-23-2017, 12:19 PM
Bots are a lot harder in 1 vs 1 situations but I think they had to be, because they are so dumb in 1 vs X situations, and now with weakened Revenge they are so easy to gank. They don't spam Zone attacks when they get Revenge for a start ;)

All of my characters that I level up are AI only until they get high enough, and some of them have 50+ K / D ratios because the Bots are so easy to gank. Any easier and the K / D's would be in the hundreds.

DrExtrem
04-23-2017, 12:44 PM
Bots are a lot harder in 1 vs 1 situations but I think they had to be, because they are so dumb in 1 vs X situations, and now with weakened Revenge they are so easy to gank. They don't spam Zone attacks when they get Revenge for a start ;)

All of my characters that I level up are AI only until they get high enough, and some of them have 50+ K / D ratios because the Bots are so easy to gank. Any easier and the K / D's would be in the hundreds.

But what about players, who are kess skilled?

They get utterly destroyed by them. The PvAI mode is considered a valuable but more casual gamestyle but sometimes,it us much harder than actual pvp.

Angel0fd4rkness
04-23-2017, 01:08 PM
I dont play 1v1 or 2v2 so your right revenge mode doesn't need to be a part. Now your an idiot if you believe it works for domination, skirmish and elimination 4 v4 there are gios players being raped like rodney king in 4v1 to try and get a letter have u teied to hold down a letter by yourself if you are so good at this game? And if you are I would like to see you fight and kill a 4v1 in one lwtter without kicking them off maps.. I did before patch and I have proof

Tyrjo
04-23-2017, 01:39 PM
PS4 here too. I've mainly experienced disconnects today. A few times the game state was recovered, but mostly it was not. :mad:

Herbstlicht
04-23-2017, 01:49 PM
In defence for the network: still 0 disconnects since like .. many days? A week? Even more? Dunno, but (having green nat) network stability seems kinda amazing right now to me.

CandleInTheDark
04-23-2017, 02:10 PM
I know part of my issue is my connection speed sucks, at the same time I do get through more games than I used to. In March I was soley 1v1 because sometimes even 2v2 wouldn't work, now I can get through skirmishes and elimination, for some reason less dominion, I don't know if that has higher demands performance-wise, but I prefer skirmish in any case so it might also be that I am going into more skirmish to begin with. I am green NAT at least.

Mikidjolejoca
04-23-2017, 04:23 PM
PS4 here too. I've mainly experienced disconnects today. A few times the game state was recovered, but mostly it was not. :mad:

99 percent of disconection is caused by idiots that lefting game