PDA

View Full Version : The devlopers get a warning!

oSquashxD
04-23-2017, 10:14 AM
I'm pissed of and Tired of a broken game because devlopers are lazy and can't do anything right.
If they dont release a patch or update in 1 may, You will lose more players because of the game is so broken!
I recommend "All players" to report the game for unfinished game to Sony - Microsoft - maybe steam.

1: You cant even play agianst high lvl guys with 108 best gear.
2:you cant even play without getting kicked by players who's hosting the lobby.
3:It's to mutch spam combo and bugs.
4:You cant even block some attack from other character (Peacmaker).
5:you cant break someone's guard.
6:This game is unbalanced.
7:It's too many errors in game like problems, Dc ANYTHING.

Even Ark survival evolved is better than For Honor, It's a pre-release (beta).

Do you guys agree? if you do Report For Honor!!!

Ps! Why? : The reason is : Devlopers can't even tell us what's going on and they only think about money like Ubisoft, That's why they dont tell us what's going on,.

only money agian money agian MONEY!

This is the reason why Ubisoft/devlopers start act to players feedback and stop thinking about money, So start report For Honor!! / Dispointed player!

Bjron_Ironside
04-23-2017, 10:36 AM
Man get the **** out of here with your marshmallow self. Another baby blaming the game because he sucks at it. Whiney 8th place trophy winner...

CitizenPuddi
04-23-2017, 11:24 AM

what even for business company, friend?

oSquashxD
04-23-2017, 01:21 PM
Man get the **** out of here with your marshmallow self. Another baby blaming the game because he sucks at it. Whiney 8th place trophy winner...

This guy" Can't play the game himself #pay2win nuub!

SlashingElbow
04-23-2017, 01:32 PM
No the gameplay was great as it was. Hopefully people will stop *****ing so they dont destroy the whole game with all their changes. Only thing they need to do is fix the damn connection issues

TheNinefingers
04-23-2017, 01:40 PM
One day all of these whiners will quit and the community will be better off for it

CandleInTheDark
04-23-2017, 01:47 PM
The reason is : Devlopers can't even tell us what's going on and they only think about money like Ubisoft, That's why they dont tell us what's going on,.

Factually incorrect. Every week, they host a live stream to do precisely this and every week there is a newsletter on the site, the latest of which of each includes patch notes for the upcoming patch. Not being bothered to look is not the same as them not existing in the first place.

Wolf-Heathen
04-23-2017, 03:22 PM
Factually incorrect. Every week, they host a live stream to do precisely this and every week there is a newsletter on the site, the latest of which of each includes patch notes for the upcoming patch. Not being bothered to look is not the same as them not existing in the first place.

Their live streams are horrendously bad, and they are constantly changing the format due to community push back. The first several live streams where just brain dead devs who refused to admit the game had problems and lectured us on "alternate facts" like how their p2p was the superior decision or the infamous "PK is fine according to our data. The Raider is actually a PK killer." Then it was followed by 45 minutes of devs who can't actually play the game running around mashing buttons. They used the live streams more as damage control, pushing their PR agenda to try and downplay the many issues the community wanted answers on, or just ignored the hot topics altogether.

CandleInTheDark
04-23-2017, 04:23 PM
The last three talked about patch notes, they took questions from the fanbase and next week they are talking about new content. I don't know what it was like before, maybe it was bad maybe if it was something they learned from. As for the peacekeeper and raider, yes it is laughable now, but remember that the game isn';t even three months old now, so while the peacekeeper needed nerfing and while the raider is quite rightly getting a buff in the future, if the data told them raiders were beating peacekeepers, then that is evidently what was happening at the time. If a thousand matches between them end in seven hundred wins for the raider over the period of a month then that is what happened that month.

RatedChaotic
04-23-2017, 06:36 PM
I'm pissed of and Tired of a broken game because devlopers are lazy and can't do anything right.
If they dont release a patch or update in 1 may, You will lose more players because of the game is so broken!
I recommend "All players" to report the game for unfinished game to Sony - Microsoft - maybe steam.

Even Ark survival evolved is better than For Honor, It's a pre-release (beta).

Do you guys agree? if you do Report For Honor!!!

Ps! Why? : The reason is : Devlopers can't even tell us what's going on and they only think about money like Ubisoft, That's why they dont tell us what's going on,.

This is the reason why Ubisoft/devlopers start act to players feedback and stop thinking about money, So start report For Honor!! / Dispointed player!

Lmao....not even close....Floating T- Rex constant map and terrain bugs falling thru the map with Sega genesis graphics.....um ok that game has more bugs than a roach motel.

RighteousHooo
04-23-2017, 07:16 PM
Lol this game is in fact a broken disgusting mess, but in no way is Ark in better shape that game is one of the most unompimized pcs of ****e ive ever played. Not to mention they had the nerve to sell an expansion to the game and not include it in the main game, while leaving the vanilla version a broken mess.

kweassa1917
04-23-2017, 07:26 PM
I'm actually satisfied with the UbiMont devs, so far.

The constant patches suggest they are monitoring the situation closely, the streaming content shows they have clear goals and aspirations for the game, new developments are promptly notified, and (at least for me) even connection issues have been dramatically improved since around 1.04.

At launch, my only big disappointment was the insufferable connection issues and constant match drops... but now that a lot of that is under control, I say UbiMont's doing their job well.

Varakharne
04-23-2017, 08:31 PM
A warning ? this is the kind of criticisms they dont listen too. Just a heads up.

Lumina-US
04-23-2017, 09:24 PM
I'm actually satisfied with the UbiMont devs, so far.

The constant patches suggest they are monitoring the situation closely, the streaming content shows they have clear goals and aspirations for the game, new developments are promptly notified, and (at least for me) even connection issues have been dramatically improved since around 1.04.

At launch, my only big disappointment was the insufferable connection issues and constant match drops... but now that a lot of that is under control, I say UbiMont's doing their job well.The insufferable connection issues and constant match drops are widely under control?

Dude - whatever the Cartman you smoke, i want some of that!

35+ Disconnects today alone - can't speak for PS4 or PC, since i'm not playing "For Honor" there, but on XBOX ONE, there is absolutely NOTHING under control.

UbiJurassic
04-24-2017, 01:00 AM
Hey oSquashxD, I'm sorry to hear that you are frustrated with various aspects of For Honor. I'll do my best to address each of the points you made to provide some clarity. :)

The team is aware that matchmaking balance is a problem for players. They are investigating several solutions and are actively looking to address it in a future update.

Our next title update, patch 1.06, is focused on connectivity fixes and should improve match stability for players. It'll release first on PC on April 25th and should release on consoles during the following

Hero balance changes are being steadily being introduced. The previously discussed patch 1.06 will include some hero balance changes that address some of the more important attacks that the community has wanted addressed. This includes changes to Peacekeepers lights attacks, Warden's Shoulder Charge and Shugoki's "Charge of the Oni". More updates will be issued, but it will take time. We are constantly reviewing player feedback on potential issues and look into the game data to find correlations to support that there is a problem that needs to be addressed.

We try to communicate the state of the game as often as possible with the community here on the forums and especially on our weekly live streams. The streams are typically held every Thursday at 1PM. If you happen to miss the stream, you can find a link on our Official News and Announcements forum. We try to communicate any changes to that schedule via our social media pages. We also write a weekly newsletter to discuss the state of the game as well. You can read our newest one here (https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-289202-16/this-week-in-for-honor-4212017).

A warning ? this is the kind of criticisms they dont listen too. Just a heads up.
We make it our business to read everything regardless of player sentiment. ;)

vgrimr_J
04-24-2017, 05:01 PM
Hey oSquashxD, I'm sorry to hear that you are frustrated with various aspects of For Honor. I'll do my best to address each of the points you made to provide some clarity. :)

The team is aware that matchmaking balance is a problem for players. They are investigating several solutions and are actively looking to address it in a future update.

Our next title update, patch 1.06, is focused on connectivity fixes and should improve match stability for players. It'll release first on PC on April 25th and should release on consoles during the following

Hero balance changes are being steadily being introduced. The previously discussed patch 1.06 will include some hero balance changes that address some of the more important attacks that the community has wanted addressed. This includes changes to Peacekeepers lights attacks, Warden's Shoulder Charge and Shugoki's "Charge of the Oni". More updates will be issued, but it will take time. We are constantly reviewing player feedback on potential issues and look into the game data to find correlations to support that there is a problem that needs to be addressed.

We try to communicate the state of the game as often as possible with the community here on the forums and especially on our weekly live streams. The streams are typically held every Thursday at 1PM. If you happen to miss the stream, you can find a link on our Official News and Announcements forum. We try to communicate any changes to that schedule via our social media pages. We also write a weekly newsletter to discuss the state of the game as well. You can read our newest one here (https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-289202-16/this-week-in-for-honor-4212017).

We make it our business to read everything regardless of player sentiment. ;)

juts please for the love of **** dont do the same mistake as destiny did with its balancing and listen at every little jimmy crying here for nerfs. please just dont.

CandleInTheDark
04-24-2017, 05:06 PM
juts please for the love of **** dont do the same mistake as destiny did with its balancing and listen at every little jimmy crying here for nerfs. please just dont.

Eh most of the balances were ok, though I do think melee got toned down a little much, there was no time after the nerf that using a throwing knife was better than shooting regularly, only the nightstalkers with their vortex grenade and poison smoke wombo combo had much success after and that was with adding a grenade to the mix (speaking as a nightstalker main who took down two or three at a time this way).

WoodDaGawd
04-24-2017, 05:08 PM
Hey OP! Just quit and find another game. You will be a happier person.

Also, I'd wish the devs would stop catering to the crybabies.

Here's an analogy.
You give a kid a piece of candy. He eats it and tells you he wants more. You tell him no but he throws a tantrum. You give him more candy.. So next time you have candy.. guess what's going to happen..

vgrimr_J
04-24-2017, 05:25 PM
Eh most of the balances were ok, though I do think melee got toned down a little much, there was no time after the nerf that using a throwing knife was better than shooting regularly, only the nightstalkers with their vortex grenade and poison smoke wombo combo had much success after and that was with adding a grenade to the mix (speaking as a nightstalker main who took down two or three at a time this way).

i played since beta that game and oh boy it has been watered down a lot i just really hope that ubi doesn't take same path i had nearly 3000h in destiny sad that its a trash game now
lets hope d2 has dedicated servers and different sandbox team that has actual brain

CandleInTheDark
04-24-2017, 05:42 PM
i played since beta that game and oh boy it has been watered down a lot i just really hope that ubi doesn't take same path i had nearly 3000h in destiny sad that its a trash game now
lets hope d2 has dedicated servers and different sandbox team that has actual brain

Destiny chucked me off halfway through a match more than For Honor does because it had a different idea of what an Open NAT was to my xbox and stuck me on strict when I am Open everywhere else. Between that and the rip-off Rise of Iron was I am very reluctant to buy D2 at anywhere near full price. I still managed to max out three subclasses and get Ace of Spades, but there were times it was very not fun.