PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Ubisoft change the rules!!!

AceFenz86
04-23-2017, 07:06 AM
Thank you for changing/nerf the armor/weapons...

before ubisoft nerf the weapons/armors i was planing to spend money for the 150000 steels~~~
but now the 108 totally rubbish~~

and good news i was save my moneys~:D;)

i almost to quit (before play so hard because i wanna collect the best armor/weapons)~~~
and now just only play when my friend is online.

Halvtand
04-24-2017, 10:12 AM
So... You were going to spend money to but equipment (Yes steel, but in the end equipment) back when the stats on your gear could make the character objectively better with very little sacrifice. But now that the gear is working as intended, only gives a small advantage as opposed to the disadvantage but still retaining the cosmetic part, you're no longer interested?

This is exactly why microtrasactions have made their way into AAA-games and are apparently here to stay. I just don't get it. Why do you pay money for a game you don't want to play? Why pay even more money to unlock stuff that makes you better in a game you don't want to play?

Draghmar
04-24-2017, 10:30 AM
This is exactly why microtrasactions have made their way into AAA-games and are apparently here to stay. I just don't get it. Why do you pay money for a game you don't want to play? Why pay even more money to unlock stuff that makes you better in a game you don't want to play?
Because we are raised with being better then others in mind. It's putted into our minds from the day we are born. Parents, schools, people around are always says something about being better the someone next to you. You're always compared to the other in your surrounding. So you feel better when you know that you're better then other person and you're willing to pay in order to achieve that.
It's hard to get out of this mad circle especially when you have to make money and it's hard to find work where you're not forced to compete.

BTW As a disclaimer - I don't care for the stats. I don't try to get 108. I could have it by now but I don't care. I only crave for aesthetics. ;)

Robsket
04-24-2017, 11:17 AM
This rapresents why Devs shouldn't never buff revenge and gears again. Thanks to this nerf i purchased season pass. I don't know why do you prefer a pay to win format in a competitive game.