PDA

View Full Version : WOW! Connectivity is getting worse by the day.

Le_Milk
04-22-2017, 10:22 PM
I'm getting disconnected almost every single match, green nat here.

WTF

How long to realize that this P2P is not working, get us some servers.
=/

In all honesty, I'm never buying another P2P game again. This is worst online experience I've experienced so far. Dial up had more stability than this.

What makes everything worse is the quitters and you can't punish them because you won't be able to discern if the guy quit or lost connection.

>.<

Very frustrating.

rocks.cl
04-22-2017, 11:03 PM
they already have your money, the boicot failed, in resume, they dont care

AzureSky.
04-22-2017, 11:18 PM

WTF

=/

In all honesty, I'm never buying another P2P game again. This is worst online experience I've experienced so far. Dial up had more stability than this.

What makes everything worse is the quitters and you can't punish them because you won't be able to discern if the guy quit or lost connection.

>.<

Very frustrating.

All fighting games have P2P

duel and brawl have no problems, the thing is that in 4+ players mode a mini server or something is neccesary, but we will see the 1.06 changes, maybe it will be fixed ?

UbiNoty
04-22-2017, 11:56 PM

WTF

=/

>.<

Very frustrating.

What platform are you on and what is your NAT type? We've been seeing slow improvements in overall connection stability with our latest patches, but we do realize that it is still a problem for many players - which is why we put so much focus on network stability improvements in title update 1.06. So hopefully you'll be seeing those disconnects a lot less after it drops on the 25th.
In the meantime we can try to help you find some workarounds that should help to alleviate the issues.

(also moving to community support)

kweassa1917
04-23-2017, 12:02 AM
Honestly, for me, I have fluctuations.

Some days I have hardly any drops, but other days, it's bad.

But on general, I can attest to the fact that whatever fix the devs did to the netcoding, I certainly do have much less drops than it was in launch. You can tell the devs that at least for this one person, it's significantly better, and thanks, Noty.

Felis_Menari
04-23-2017, 12:05 AM
I was having a blast getting my For Honor buddies back together for some games with patch 1.5, but those connection issues put a damper on the fun. One game we were doing pretty good, not far from enemy break status. But then I got dropped in an instant. No lag, or any warning signs; just boom, and I was gone.

The rest of my team was fine though. Two or three other matches though, our entire team (or the match itself) got nuked, and a couple times one of my squad got got booted. And with how the game works, it was impossible to get him back in, despite a bit still being present. The game can be so fun, but these connection issues drag down the overall experience, *MASSIVELY*.

UbiNoty
04-23-2017, 12:39 AM
Sorry about the disconnects! 1.06 really should go a long way towards improving the network stability issues so that those annoying disconnects and pesky error codes become a distant memory. It'll be out on PC on the 25th and should come a week later for consoles - not long now!

Hensley23
04-23-2017, 07:20 AM
Can't get a single friend to try and play because we will never make it through one match. I used to blame them for being impatient but it is far beyond that now. UNPLAYABLE. Straight garbage! Worst gaming experience i have ever freaking had. Buy me some dinner first ubiSOFT before F****** me!