i kinda feel like an idiot buying gold edition

DrExtrem
04-22-2017, 08:04 PM

Me too.

I guess the shareholders are happy ...

TestO...
04-22-2017, 08:13 PM
i agreed that every dlc should be free..supported them by not refunding gold edition, hoping that atleast customization stuff are going to be free for us.. im just gonna say it, FFS UBISOFT THIS ISNT FREE TO PLAY GAME!

p.s. i dont even know what are the trying to pull with new characters, after 2 months we only got pictures (leaked ones xD) and not even a damn gameplay while grw got first dlc after only a month..im just gonna say it, RELEASE THE DAMN NEENJA! so i can get back to the game for a bit

UbiNoty
04-23-2017, 12:17 AM
We'll be updating you all with more news about the new heroes, DLC content, and other cool new stuff after the current season ends in a few days.
We should have been more clear about this, but the next season of the faction war won't begin right after this one ends. However, season pass holders will still get early access to the heroes, and the heroes will still release at the beginning of the new season as we stated in our post-launch content (http://blog.ubi.com/honor-season-pass-free-post-launch-content-revealed/) announcement. Shouldn't be long now!

IDreaml
04-23-2017, 12:20 AM
Wait the season pass I paid for with gold only applied to an in game season? Don't season passes cover a year? What?

UbiNoty
04-23-2017, 12:36 AM
Wait the season pass I paid for with gold only applied to an in game season? Don't season passes cover a year? What?

The season pass you purchased should cover all the next 3 seasons of the faction war. (I'm not sure of the actual timetable, but you get 6 heroes overall with it)

Juuzaam
04-23-2017, 12:36 AM

:mad: You are not alone...never Ubi again :D

IDreaml
04-23-2017, 12:49 AM
The season pass you purchased should cover all the next 3 seasons of the faction war. (I'm not sure of the actual timetable, but you get 6 heroes overall with it)

I see, thanks for clearing that up.

tbtsrjc
04-23-2017, 01:06 AM
I do too, this crooked company will never get another dime from me.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-23-2017, 01:10 AM
We'll be updating you all with more news about the new heroes, DLC content, and other cool new stuff after the current season ends in a few days.
We should have been more clear about this, but the next season of the faction war won't begin right after this one ends. However, season pass holders will still get early access to the heroes, and the heroes will still release at the beginning of the new season as we stated in our post-launch content (http://blog.ubi.com/honor-season-pass-free-post-launch-content-revealed/) announcement. Shouldn't be long now!

We get that its coming, but its just gonna take too long.

Just like you said the next season doesn't start right away and then they are released. Then on top of that Season pass people get the new Heroes a week early so the rest of us have to wait an extra week.

Which means realistically the new Heroes are still about a month away. Thats a long time.

Butonfly
04-23-2017, 03:17 AM
We get that its coming, but its just gonna take too long.

Just like you said the next season doesn't start right away and then they are released. Then on top of that Season pass people get the new Heroes a week early so the rest of us have to wait an extra week.

Which means realistically the new Heroes are still about a month away. Thats a long time.

Ubisoft has prepared this song for you to listen to in the intrum.
https://youtu.be/a8O7jPsvAjk?t=27

/Thinkaboutit.

Dukester321
04-23-2017, 03:27 AM
Why doesn't Ubisoft care mods? I would really like to know? do you guys have any inside info? just spill the beans to us... I mean why does Ubisoft really not care about this game.. or are they just now starting to try to stop the bleed? The gushing huge hole it already has on its stomach. I don't see why a company would let their developers go work on a new project and give up on a recently launched one, if they're just losing fans and customers with these ****ty half finished games.

Wolf-Heathen
04-23-2017, 03:36 AM
While I do feel sorry for all the people who got screwed over by Ubisoft for buying the gold edition, it's precisely that kind of behavior that keeps greedy multinational corporations in the business of selling season passes and day one DLC. As long as people continue to be taken up by the hype and buy these outrageously overpriced versions, companies are going to offer them. Pre-orders used to mean something, but nowadays companies just are hold back core content like maps or skins and offer it as DLC. Or in this case, they don't have anything to offer and you have to wait 6-8 months for the "content" you paid for.

SendRickPics
04-23-2017, 04:09 AM
Wait a second, they further screwed Gold Edition buyers how?!

They already failed to pony up on the Smoke effect. The Legacy Colors/Skins are still missing as of v1.05, what else did they do?!

Hensley23
04-23-2017, 07:06 AM
Except not kind of

TestO...
04-23-2017, 10:18 AM
wow we get 6 heroes, now i feel better..oh wait, we get 6 heroes 1 week before everybody else..the thing is, every hero is gonna cost 15k of steel (probably) and alot of people stick with 1 hero, like i am going to do with neenja, so my season pass is not worth it, giving 40€ for 1 or 2 characters i am going to play...
So my dear UbiNoty i feel robbed, not the first time with ubisoft games..

DrExtrem
04-23-2017, 10:27 AM
Did you people forget, that we are supposed to play only obe or two heroes?

Thus was a statement made by ubisoft and it correlates with the design. Ever tried to play a non duel with a fresh hero against level three bots? You will be sore all the time until you hit rep 3.

TestO...
04-23-2017, 10:32 AM
btw you are not sure of the actual timetable but we get 6 heroes overall with it..i havent been playing over a month so kinda forgot how long 1 season of faction war lasts..can you please tell me aprox how long does it last?

DrExtrem
04-23-2017, 10:56 AM
Ten weeks + two weeks off season period.

Gray360UK
04-23-2017, 12:12 PM
Ten weeks + two weeks off season period.

It's not two weeks anymore, I think we either wrongly assumed that or they have since changed their schedule. They said in this weeks Warriors Den that the gap will be "several weeks" and there has been no more precise timeframe than that. It's all very vague, but it seems most likely we will be waiting a month or more for new content.

DrExtrem
04-23-2017, 12:46 PM
Two weeks are in fact several weeks. ;)

Or do they need the time to salvage the game before the next season starts?

Gray360UK
04-23-2017, 12:58 PM
Two weeks are in fact several weeks. ;)

Or do they need the time to salvage the game before the next season starts?

Dictionary definition of several is "more than two but not many" ;)

I've always thought of several as meaning 3-4. Regardless, if we were 2 weeks away from anything I am sure they wouldn't be so evasive and vague when it comes to details. They want people to buy the Season Pass / The Game and social media would be full of teasers and promo material by now if we were 2 weeks away from anything. There's nothing like DLC content to re-ignite interest in your franchise, but instead ... silence ... tumbleweed.

Remember they had to take out 2 maps because those maps made connectivity worse, so I think it will be a while before they get brave enough to put 2 new ones in. Same with character balance, it is proving to be a massive headache, and more characters thrown into the mix isn't going to help. Maybe if patch 1.06 fixes the stability issues they will get braver. If I had to bet, I would say they are waiting to see if that is the case or not before they make their next move.

DrExtrem
04-23-2017, 01:03 PM
Don't get me wrong ..

Imvho, they are doing the right thing but being elusive about it, will not help them. Its quite the opposite. In general, people are more willing to accept problems, if the person who needs to solve it, is honest and direct.

claird2706
04-24-2017, 07:52 PM
I am one of the customers that purchased the Gold edition and looking back I should have passed. To this point all I've got out of it is champions status, that expired while I was at work.

The problem I really have is by the time the 5th and 6th characters release, we will be on our 3rd season. Which at current pace is october/november. I for one can't see playing this game for that long. It happens to me with Call of Duty everytime. They promise 3 or 4 dlc releases, but by DLC 2 they are already hyping the next Call of Duty game.

So by the time we get this "complete" for honor game, many new games will have been released and the buzz and hype for this one will be gone. Only the few that are hardcore enough to stick around will enjoy all 6 new heroes. It's my guess that the majority of the consumers will have moved on before anyone can even enjoy the hardwork dev. puts into extra content.

DeN6722017
04-26-2017, 02:46 PM
am i the only one who likes this game? i fecking love it

DrExtrem
04-26-2017, 02:58 PM
am i the only one who likes this game? i fecking love it

Oh you are the one?

If everybody around you panics and you don't, it is very, very likely, that you simply don't understand how dire the situation is.

guffffff
04-26-2017, 02:59 PM
we all love it

Prophit618
04-26-2017, 03:22 PM
we all love it

Maybe not all, I'm sure at least some of the complainers here on the forums legitimately believe the game is terrible and unplayable.

I, for one, think the game is great and I think every update it gets better. Ubisoft had a terrible launch of this game, and they were slow to their feet in making the changes they needed to fix it. But they are making the right corrections, addressing issues as quickly as they can, and the game is going from a great game to a really great one.

Captain-Courage
04-26-2017, 03:38 PM

And you are right to do so, because you should indeed.

https://www.allmystery.de/i/t6087b0_look-son-an-idiot.jpg

But don't be too hard on yourself, because at least you will serve as an example for others, and just for taking that burden on you in order to warn the younger generations, you should recieve credits.

ShudzyWoW
04-26-2017, 03:45 PM
I feel as though the developers truly care about their games and try to make good games for us....BUT, who ever handles their business side of things, couldn't give two ****s about their customers as long as they are getting their money. It really sucks, because some of ubisoft's games could have been SO much more than they were.
It's like the developers make these great games and then who ever handles their business is like, well how can we get the most money out of this game as fast as possible then drop it.
Atleast that's what it feels like to me.