PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for Halloween

MasterChiefPON
04-22-2017, 07:32 PM
Hi everyone

Today I was thinking about something that I thought was really cool and I want to share it with you.
Since For Honor landscapes are castles, forests and other scenarios like that, it would be really cool if the devs made for Halloween creepy versions of those maps and maybe new emotes that follow that theme. For example I couldn't help but imagine myself in a dark forest or castle (it's night time), it's raining, all covered by a dense mist, all the environment set up to look very creepy and then I see a Kensei, we lock into each other and he suddently covers with mist and his eyes flash red just for a second (new emote), something that makes me think of a ghost.
They could do something like that with several maps and give all characters an emote like that (I would totally spend my steel on that) and then the night of Halloween make those maps the only ones on rotation.
Thanks for reading, tell me what you thing about my idea and who knows maybe the devs could listen to us.

MasterChiefPON
04-22-2017, 08:41 PM
I know that the For Honor team has a lot of things to do, and Ubisoft is not going to let them spend time and resources into things without a profit. When I thought this idea I didn't think about making new set of armors and a lot of new things for free just for Halloween because that wouldn't be beneficial for them but what I think they could do, is:

1- Use the maps already made and set them to be in night time and then (which I know requires work), add some rain or mist effect or little details to make them creepier. I think all maps have the potential to be Halloween maps with some changes

2-Make some new emotes that go with the theme, like the Kensei one I thought about and others, and if they want to, they could make some new ornaments which I don't dee that necessary, and finally sell them for steel which gives them profit.

UbiNoty
04-23-2017, 12:10 AM
Halloween is still a ways off but I like the idea! While I don't know our plans regarding holiday/themed events - I'll most certainly pass the suggestion over to the team. I think it'd be cool too!

CoyoteXStarrk
04-23-2017, 12:12 AM
Halloween is still a ways off but I like the idea! While I don't know our plans regarding holiday/themed events - I'll most certainly pass the suggestion over to the team. I think it'd be cool too!

If you guys do a Halloween event and you don't have the conqueror swing a pimpkin shaped flail then you have failed me as a company.

kweassa1917
04-23-2017, 12:17 AM
Oh god.. goofy Halloween stuff...

Can my Raider get "FUS ROH DA" as a special feat?

So many ledges and cliffs in the game... no better opportunity to goof it up for Vikings..!

(ps) which would be totally overpowered.. but who cares. It's Halloween!

MasterChiefPON
04-23-2017, 12:18 AM
😂😂 Thank you, I know Halloween is very far from today but the idea just poped into my head and I felt like sharing it :)