PDA

View Full Version : Ok devs i will use lawbringer

A4einboy
04-22-2017, 07:27 PM
I main raider and got him to rep 18 but since you guys are not going to do anything for him even tho hes on the cover of the game then I will use LB since he will be OP after the next patch.. after using raider for 2 months now I used other heros and there guard stance on all heros are way faster then raider .. LB has the push and long arm and the charge ... I cant even grab anyone with raiders charge and that's even when people are standing in front of me hahaha its funny because they don't even have to side step hahaha raiders lights and heaveys are slow and he has nothing to open people up raiders feints are even slow but lawbringer it is I just liked raiders build

Netcode_err_404
04-22-2017, 07:31 PM
I main raider and got him to rep 18 but since you guys are not going to do anything for him even tho hes on the cover of the game then I will use LB since he will be OP after the next patch.. after using raider for 2 months now I used other heros and there guard stance on all heros are way faster then raider .. LB has the push and long arm and the charge ... I cant even grab anyone with raiders charge and that's even when people are standing in front of me hahaha its funny because they don't even have to side step hahaha raiders lights and heaveys are slow and he has nothing to open people up raiders feints are even slow but lawbringer it is I just liked raiders build

After that infamous patch, apparently Pk, Warden and warlords will stop to be god tier after all.

Happy to see people always reroll what is Op and not what they enjoy.:p

A4einboy
04-22-2017, 09:21 PM
read my thread again sir i said i main raider because i love using him but they said they would buff him in the next patch but instead there making another hero OP so im tierd of being sweeped by valks or pushed from LB or shoulder bashed by warden etc

Felis_Menari
04-22-2017, 10:01 PM
After that infamous patch, apparently Pk, Warden and warlords will stop to be god tier after all.

Happy to see people always reroll what is Op and not what they enjoy.:p

Back in the day, I played vanilla WoW as a feral druid, the most underpowered of all the classes by a long shot. I don't quit on a character/class just because it's it doesn't perform at top tier levels; I have been playing Lawbringer since launch, after all ☺

CoyoteXStarrk
04-22-2017, 10:05 PM
These threads are just getting funnier and funnier. Anytime the Devs do ANY kind of buff to a character there are people that come running into the forums like the sky is falling threatening to leave, telling the devs they have no idea what they are doing etc etc.

Its especially funny in the Lawbringers case because all they are doing is bringing him up to speed after him being the weakest character in the game since launch.

But sure. Lets pretend that him being buffed is gonna be the end of the game and everyone is gonna be Lawbringer. Just like how people said fixing the PK bleed bug was gonna end the game and everyone is gonna be a PK.

As for the Raider yeahs its ashame that he hasn't been buffed yet, but to be fair they have more pressing issues than a Raider overhaul.

kanuzira
04-22-2017, 11:02 PM
Lawbringer and OP do not go in any sentence with the exeption of. damn lawbringer is still bad and not OP like everyone who does not play him suggests

UbiNoty
04-23-2017, 12:04 AM
While we didn't get a chance to talk about our plans for raider in our last livestream, rest assured that we do have buffs planned for raider and that these will coming soon.
Soon you'll be legendary once again.

Xynrex
04-23-2017, 12:13 AM
Lawbringer and op???

You smoked some weed?