PDA

View Full Version : thanx ubisoft

Maxime_Qc-
04-22-2017, 06:15 PM
just want to say thank you ubisoft !!!

thanks for listening all the little cry baby on your forum (because 99% of the community that actually take the time to post on a forum is just a bunch of cry baby the real player have no times for that they just play and deal with the way the game is made and get better )

thanks for ruining my favorite game of all times !

thanks for killing all the assassin's and giving the OP power to all the noob character like the Lawbringer , Valkirye , warlord ,

thanks for nerfing the light attack speed on PK (that is supposed to be is only force ... the speed , now its valkirye's force ) so all the OP NOOB CHARACTER will be able to parry him ... so he won't be able to spam anymore but will get over spammed by lawbringer push , conqueror shield push , valkirye shield push ,shugoki run & push ,and warlord headbutt !!

thanx for nerfing the revenge mode .... it as now become absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to win a 1v4

thanx killing the assassin's because of all the whinny *****es that juste can't deal with them or rage cause they can't fight honorably and give revenge to the oppenent and get ****ed after

what i understand in that is you encourage people to be unhonorable by jumping 4 on 1 without any consequence

you encourage the spamming

you encourage people to play only all tank and heavy character

....an assassin's IS SUPPOSED to be super fast and do critical hit thats is only force cause he's can litteraly die by only 1 or 2 hit of anyone .. without this what does he have ??

it's like that in e-v-e-r-y ****ing games !!! find a game only one that the assassin's doesn't one shot everyone ? ... only in for honor

that's make me really sad and angry at the same times... i play all assassin's since the closed beta of for honor ... and while all assassin'S get nerfed again and again all the others character get incredebly stupid buffed .... and while they just pley op character and spamming people claim to have skillz lolll let me laught !!!

you must not play your own game and just listening to like maybe 30 or 40 % of the community .. the one that complain on the forum !!!

so all this to say.... i had no choices today i delete for honor !!

just like i delete rainbow six siege

the division

ghost recon wildland

and all others ubisoft games because it allways started with the best idea ever .. and get ****ed by the dumbest developper of the world !!!

goodbye ubisoft ...i will never trust you again !!

AgentCelt
04-22-2017, 06:16 PM
Who the **** is Earl?

DrExtrem
04-22-2017, 06:22 PM
Well.

I was going to write what you could eventually do to your knee but I don't like forum bans.

Im short. Light spam and people who cried for a harder game - harder bots - ruined my gaming experience.

Do I have to thank the likes of you, for ruining my recreational time after work.

Maxime_Qc-
04-22-2017, 06:22 PM
warlord !!! in french they call the warlord a ''jarl'' and the translation of ''jarl'' in english is ''earl ''

Lyskir
04-22-2017, 06:42 PM
wow what a shame assasins (PK) get balanced in this game und u cant wreck every other class lul
zerker and orochi got no nerf so i guess ur PK main

i love pk tears so keep going boy

Maxime_Qc-
04-22-2017, 06:50 PM
everyone who's not with me are simply a bunch of people who never win a 1v4 in their entire life and feel good ganking and throwing people off map !! lollll joke on you !!!

by the way im not pk main i said it earlier i am ALL ASSASSIN'S main !!!! berzerker is rep 12 , peacekeeper rep 9 and orochi rep 4 !!!!!

CitizenPuddi
04-22-2017, 06:56 PM
Everybody, take a shot.

Right now-- I don't even care if you have liquor handy.

Take a shot of ****ing water if you have to.

This is the new forum drinking game.

One shot for every new thread that thanks Ubisoft in the most ironic (and original) way possible.

Maxime_Qc-
04-22-2017, 06:59 PM
and even if zerker and orochi had no nerf !!! the revenge mode nerfs and all the buffed the others class have is now ****ing the assassin's

and stop asking for everything to be ''balanced '' everyone cannot be equal .... a big ****** can't do **** against a small and fast higly train guy ... just like real life ... it's war ...war can't be balanced .... a pistol can't do **** to a tank ....

stop taking out all the realism !!

cragar212
04-22-2017, 07:06 PM
Lol and people wonder why pk mains get a bad rep.

We are all devastated to be losing such a fine individual as yourself Maxime. For Honor will clearly shut down within days after hearing this news.

CitizenPuddi
04-22-2017, 07:08 PM
thanks for listening all the little cry baby on your forum (because 99% of the community that actually take the time to post on a forum is just a bunch of cry baby the real player have no times for that they just play and deal with the way the game is made and get better )

(because 99% of the community that actually take the time to post on a forum is just a bunch of cry baby the real player have no times for that they just play and deal with the way the game is made and get better )

post on a forum is just a bunch of cry baby the real player have no times for that they just play and deal with the way the game is made and get better )

real player have no times for that they just play and deal with the way the game is made and get better )

99% of the community that actually take the time to post on a forum is just a bunch of cry baby

How very enlightening.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

CandleInTheDark
04-22-2017, 07:19 PM
You're advocating one person being able to wipe the floor against four and then you're talking about realism?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk

Everybody, take a shot.

Right now-- I don't even care if you have liquor handy.

Take a shot of ****ing water if you have to.

This is the new forum drinking game.

One shot for every new thread that thanks Ubisoft in the most ironic (and original) way possible.

I would suggest against anything too strong around patch time, I have seen a few.

CitizenPuddi
04-22-2017, 07:36 PM
I would suggest against anything too strong around patch time, I have seen a few.

oh heck, almost forgot about patch time

i wouldnt recommend shooting anything with an abv higher than that of welch's grape juice around patch time

my lawyer says i cant be held responsible for liver any failure resulting from this drinking game

TestO...
04-22-2017, 08:07 PM
so all this to say.... i had no choices today i delete for honor !!

just like i delete rainbow six siege

the division

ghost recon wildland

and all others ubisoft games because it allways started with the best idea ever .. and get ****ed by the dumbest developper of the world !!!

goodbye ubisoft ...i will never trust you again !!
i get why you deleted for honor, the division and rainbow six but why ghost recon wildlands?

Gray360UK
04-22-2017, 09:10 PM
thanx for nerfing the revenge mode .... it as now become absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to win a 1v4

... :rolleyes:

CandleInTheDark
04-22-2017, 09:15 PM
... :rolleyes:

I know, I know >.> best not get drawn into another argument on how that is completely unrealistic :rolleyes:

Varakharne
04-22-2017, 09:18 PM
just want to say thank you ubisoft !!!

thanks for listening all the little cry baby on your forum

When you are too stupid to realize you are talking also about yourself.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/bc/d0/4c/bcd04c51539705dc7de4fcb1cb4243a9.jpg
...a long time.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-22-2017, 10:00 PM

https://m.popkey.co/ed94a0/LqpbG.gif

Maxime_Qc-
04-22-2017, 11:39 PM
if you only knew how stupid y'all look answering with meme lol !!

and of course to much realism kill the realism it still take a balance but you gonna know where to balance to not transform it into an arcade game !!!

and for the one who where quoting when i say only tghe stupid cry baby is whinning on the forum to get nerf look at how many post i have under my name !! and look at yours !!! lolllll joke on you all ... you try to reverse it on me cause you mad because you feel targeted !!

CoyoteXStarrk
04-22-2017, 11:50 PM

and of course to much realism kill the realism it still take a balance but you gonna know where to balance to not transform it into an arcade game !!!

and for the one who where quoting when i say only tghe stupid cry baby is whinning on the forum to get nerf look at how many post i have under my name !! and look at yours !!! lolllll joke on you all ... you try to reverse it on me cause you mad because you feel targeted !!

We are giving you stupid answers to a stupid post.

If you think that you should be able to repel a 4 man gank singlehandedly then this isn't the game for you.

Revenge as it was before was nothing but a win button for people who had no idea how to get kills any other way.

Revenge and gear should not HAND you victory like it did before the nerf.

It was meant to HELP you, not do all the work for you.

Varakharne
04-23-2017, 01:30 AM
!

https://img.memesuper.com/5dd09e5fa2a52637c17029a923c2a18b_download-smartass-meme_479-349.jpeg

UbiNoty
04-23-2017, 01:36 AM
Hi all, we'll listen to any kind of feedback, good or bad - but a reminder that we need to treat each other civilly and with respect please. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and if you disagree, we ask that you please do so in a courteous and constructive manner.
Remember our Forum Rules (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1181763-Forum-Rules) + Code of Conduct. (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1571524-Code-of-Conduct)
Thanks!
(closing thread)