PDA

View Full Version : Elite Costumes are weak.

escacleo
04-22-2017, 04:56 PM
The new ones are just terrible. Any opinions?

m3gas_
04-22-2017, 08:28 PM
Opinions? You don't like it - you don't buy it... :)

DizzleFresh13
04-22-2017, 08:38 PM
They are. But let's be real. 7 out of 10 of the heroe's ornaments are terrible. They should have released some of their vaulted executions in my honest opinion.

escacleo
04-22-2017, 08:52 PM
Opinions? You don't like it - you don't buy it... :)

Obviously :rolleyes:

They are. But let's be real. 7 out of 10 of the heroe's ornaments are terrible. They should have released some of their vaulted executions in my honest opinion.

Just seems like they slap together something last minute. Would be nice if it actually looked like it took some effort to do. Their last release for the Kensei looked amazing. But that was just the ornament. Other than that it's just a slap together color scheme.

UbiNoty
04-23-2017, 12:07 AM
I'll let the team know how you all feel about the outfits. Any suggestions for what you'd like to see? Or anything specifically about what you disliked?

CoyoteXStarrk
04-23-2017, 12:14 AM
I'll let the team know how you all feel about the outfits. Any suggestions for what you'd like to see? Or anything specifically about what you disliked?

Just my two cents, but it would be pretty great if an outfit actually was an OUTFIT and not just changing the colors of what you have on.

It would be a great way to have people customize the way they want their hero to look.