PDA

View Full Version : Post patch connection issues

RighteousHooo
04-22-2017, 04:31 PM
Since the patch my failure rate is about 80%, so far today it's 100%. Even when a match does play through there is a lag present but it's hard to describe. I know plenty MANY people are experiencing this I thought this patch was to fix these issues. How incompetent can these guys be? NO it's not my internet so don't bother asking.

Gray360UK
04-22-2017, 04:41 PM
1.05 definitely made things worse for me, which is worrying, because it's 2 months since the game launched and we are going backwards instead of forwards. 1.06 is the patch in which they are promising to make stability better, so I can only hope that turns out to be the case. Hanging in there until then at least.

RighteousHooo
04-22-2017, 04:47 PM
God I hope so, paid alot of money to just look at error screens so many hours of my champion status wasted that well never get back. The scam is real.

Lumina-US
04-22-2017, 05:00 PM
135% correct - i don't
know the current situation on PS4 or PC, but on XBOX ONE (even with a connection that runs next to perfect) EVERY 2nd Match either crashes out right before it starts or says Bye Bye near the very end.

And sometimes, it even crashes out while you're still queqing for matches - simply put, Update 1.05 is straight flat out BS and has made EVERYTHING much worse.

Pray to all 127 gods you know, that 1.06 really makes things better (as Ubisoft promises) and also hits Consoles rather fast, without another 2 weeks long delay - the game is next to unplayable atm.

KiahsRevenge
04-22-2017, 11:22 PM
I play on Xbox one and the disconnects seems worse after the patch. I am seeing error codes I have not seen before!? Ubisoft Is their a page where it explains what certain error codes mean?? Green NAT, good internet. It's not my router. What gives? I really love to play this game. But my patience is only so forgiving. As well as the rest of your community.

dekot11
04-22-2017, 11:25 PM
I play on Xbox one and the disconnects seems worse after the patch. I am seeing error codes I have not seen before!? Ubisoft Is their a page where it explains what certain error codes mean?? Green NAT, good internet. It's not my router. What gives? I really love to play this game. But my patience is only so forgiving. As well as the rest of your community.

Is it like that for 1v1 duels as well? I'm thinking of getting the game on xbox and I'm only really interested in the duel mode, would the connectivity problems affect me too?

UbiNoty
04-23-2017, 12:55 AM
What platforms are you all playing on? If I can gather some more information about the post 1.05 disconnects I'd be more than happy to pass that information along over to the devs.
1.06 will introduce a bunch of stability improvements that should help make connectivity a lot better for all our players and hopefully you'll be seeing those disconnects less and less once it goes live. If you'd like to read the patch notes they're at the bottom of our weekly letter here (https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-US/news-community/152-289202-16/this-week-in-for-honor-4212017).

Gobuckss
04-23-2017, 01:25 AM
Wtf! I love this freaking game! Until your right in middle of a heart pounding fight and Bammm! Crash to main menu. Has been worse since patch

CoyoteXStarrk
04-23-2017, 01:28 AM
I thank god everyday that my ISP is decent. I haven't been disconnected all week. I really hope they fix these issues soon though.

Its not even worth being allowed to stay in matches if all my teammates get replaced by bots :(

holowknite
04-23-2017, 02:13 AM
I always have green nat and barely have any disconnections because I have one of the best connections in the uk, but after the update Im somehow constantly on yellow

Lumina-US
04-23-2017, 02:22 AM
How "decent" your ISP is, has nothing to do with how many disconnects you're getting. The issue is on Ubi's side, not mine.

I'm a customer of the biggest and most reliable ISP in all of Switzerland and pay sh1tloads of money for my internet, almost 200 bucks a month.

Green NAT, constanly 5 full bars on my WIFI that never vary in the slightest, yet ever since 1.05 every 3rd or so Match, crashes out or sometimes doesn't even start at all.

Wouldn't it be for the Daily orders, i wouldn't even bother to login to the game on my XBOX anymore.

Hensley23
04-23-2017, 07:13 AM
I have tried to be patient but 2 months later and we are going backwards with connection issues. Are you F-ing kidding me? Seriously unplayable. And yeah 1.06 is going to take another month so i guess i'm done.

Herbstlicht
04-23-2017, 10:09 AM
Well - and this is honest - i haven't had 1 single disconnect yet. Console (PS4 Pro) here. I can't say if it is "smoother" and more responsive, but even this does seem to be the case.
Oh well, could be my new TV that replaced my ~6 year old Samsung HD-TV for gaming with possibly less input lag. I can't tell.